victim

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

My bf is always accusing me of cheating every day when he comes home from wrk so fkn sick tired of it
Married

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Leave his a$$, maybe he's accusing you cause he's guilty of cheating.
just

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

victim wrote:
My bf is always accusing me of cheating every day when he comes home from wrk so fkn sick tired of it
maybe you've done it to him b4 and he has not trust in you!!!
umm

West Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

He's probably cheating cause I was being accused too and I have never cheated. Came to find out he was the one cheating.
Ladiesman217

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

My girlfriend thinks I'm messing around with this lady I work with. We flirt a lot when we see each other at work but it's never got past that. She's married and I respect that. I guess since her husband works a lot she likes the attention I give her and I have no ring on my finger... What should I do I'm starting to have feelings for her but I'm afraid of the husband and she also has a few kids. I don't want problems.
angel

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Well my bf always tell me im cheating now he say im txting othere guy??... &kalling them too god m i tier of all that!! I never cheated on him he s my true love...my bf cheated on me n the pass n i forgive him...bt you do get tier of being told someing whn it not true..sux sux :(
cheto

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

yes my gf always say that i cheat on her but i dnt that why i left her
victim

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

I love him soo much with all my heart my mind is telling me to leave my heart saying to stay he says a lot of girls cheated in the past but I'm not them how can he have a future with someone if he can't let go of da past
umm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Sure
Funny

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

cheto wrote:
yes my gf always say that i cheat on her but i dnt that why i left her
aw for reals then why s it that u went back??
thesecret1

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Yup! everyday I am accused of cheating on my girlfriend.She tells me that when I leave for work she goes "crazy" and searches the house for numbers or anything out of the ordinary. We have been together 10 years. We in the past both have had flings. Mine was an emotional affair...in which I left her to be with this woman, hers was sexual in which she left me for a mutual friend. I love this woman with all of my heeart and soul and it kills me to know that she thinks I am cheating.
Whoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Just caught my man cheating, he is a f**king liar. Women beware. Men are all cheaters.
themostinteresti ngman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Whoo wrote:
Just caught my man cheating, he is a f**king liar. Women beware. Men are all cheaters.
Bitter
Male

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Girls if not are just as bad or even worst when it comes to having flings. They the ones who have the say so whether they gonna open up there legs or not. The guy just there to see if she gonna throw him a bone or not.
that guy over there

Yuma, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

victim wrote:
"im just going to raise my hand and keep walking... its non stop. even if the woman is 99 years old or a nun, in her mind once she's said it. its true as the sky is blue.. its leading to other problems and arguements.. i cant stand it... anymore
jroid83

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

My gf always accuses me of cheating i work 6 days a week cattle and farming she sets time limits as to where as should be and how long it should take me i cant chill with buddy of 15yrs without her screaming at me yet she does what she wants what should i do....
herewego

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

usally when one is accusing they are the ones doing.
lol

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Ladiesman217 wrote:
My girlfriend thinks I'm messing around with this lady I work with. We flirt a lot when we see each other at work but it's never got past that. She's married and I respect that. I guess since her husband works a lot she likes the attention I give her and I have no ring on my finger... What should I do I'm starting to have feelings for her but I'm afraid of the husband and she also has a few kids. I don't want problems.
Forget about her. It's not worth it. If she's flirting with you while she's married, she doesn't respect herself, her kids, and isn't worth your time. Save your dignity. If my son were to ask me, I'd tell him the same thing. I don't want daughter in laws that are sluts and don't value their marriage.
lol

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

victim wrote:
I love him soo much with all my heart my mind is telling me to leave my heart saying to stay he says a lot of girls cheated in the past but I'm not them how can he have a future with someone if he can't let go of da past
Your only a victim if you allow it
vince

Aberdeen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

themostinterestingman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter
yes very bitter, im a man and i have been cheated on by my last 2 partners, as they both prefered the bad boy image, well one learnt the hard way when she was constantly hit.....no sympathy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,819
heb 4 hr baby blue 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 22,248
c.s. animal control is a lazy fatass 8 hr Critic 18
users 13 hr White 14
Home for Sale Owner Pays All closing Costs! 16 hr Lol 4
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 618

Search the Carrizo Springs Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Carrizo Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••