bodega (close it down)
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
parent

United States

#1 May 23, 2012
i dont understand why they still letting minors go in and you cant say they dont drink come on grow up people its a bar why yall letting minors in. it does say you need an id close that bar down befor sombody or somthing bad realy happens to this kids!jo the bar owner you should know better then to let any minors in i bet if sombody goes today their will be lots of minors again sombody needs to do somthing!!!!
who

United States

#2 May 23, 2012
Dnt worry if u dnt have any minnors shut the hell up quit worring about it, ur probably worried cause it ain't u who's makeing all that money, so stop ur damn crying and leave Joe and his wife alone u dum nut
yep
#3 May 23, 2012
I agree wit 'parent', cuz I knw a few minors dat brag abt gng 2 da bodega nd drink witout showing ne proper id. Da sheriff's ofc should do sumting abt dis, its jst not right. As 4 'who', I take it dat u dnt hve ne teenagers. Nd if u do den u probably dnt care, as long as dey r not @ hm bothrn u. Ur wrng 4 tinkn dis way, but oh well, der is always sum1 dat has 2 make an ignorant remark.
mom

United States

#4 May 23, 2012
who wrote:
Dnt worry if u dnt have any minnors shut the hell up quit worring about it, ur probably worried cause it ain't u who's makeing all that money, so stop ur damn crying and leave Joe and his wife alone u dum nut
will for your information u the nut and an idiot its people like you who let this happen to begin with and as for the owners nobody saying anything bad about them just to be smart and dont let minors go in what if it was your daughter or son and got raped in the bar think about it lots of crazy people go in their that we dont know they not gana care cause this aint their town they just passing threw so to the managers or owners of bodega be smart cause it will be taken to court if you r cought!
maria

United States

#5 May 23, 2012
true!true!! that bar does let minors in iv seen it with my own eyes but the law dont do shit around hear that bar is also way out their cops dont even go by that often they should do random checks in that bar tonight i beat lots of minors will be their cops do your part go check it out!!!
don pedro

Hondo, TX

#7 May 23, 2012
Report it....
Keepout
#8 May 23, 2012
what ever shut the hell up all of yall! You let joe n his wife run it as they pls!they knw what thier doing so butt out!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 May 23, 2012
health department anyone
yep
#10 May 23, 2012
I jst feel sad 4 da ppl dat egg dis on nd tink dat its ok.
lisa

United States

#11 May 23, 2012
sombody needs to check it out why isnt nobody doing anything lets take care of our kids!
4th Horseman

The Colony, TX

#12 May 23, 2012
TABC is on it, shhh! ;)
lol

Thomaston, GA

#13 May 24, 2012
mom wrote:
<quoted text>will for your information u the nut and an idiot its people like you who let this happen to begin with and as for the owners nobody saying anything bad about them just to be smart and dont let minors go in what if it was your daughter or son and got raped in the bar think about it lots of crazy people go in their that we dont know they not gana care cause this aint their town they just passing threw so to the managers or owners of bodega be smart cause it will be taken to court if you r cought!
well if there parents were actually takin gcare of them as well they wouldnt be at that place .. dnt blame the owner cuz theres alot of parents that drink with there kids and our minors..
San Antonio

Fort Collins, CO

#14 May 24, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>well if there parents were actually takin gcare of them as well they wouldnt be at that place .. dnt blame the owner cuz theres alot of parents that drink with there kids and our minors..
That is true, I agree with you.
Parents should take care of their kids instead of talking do your job.
maria
#15 May 25, 2012
i went out to the bodega and like always i saw that bitch analee thier with her husband cusen lol i thought i was a hoe but let me tell you analee take,s the cake lol
undo

Crystal City, TX

#16 May 25, 2012
who wrote:
when the owner"joe"started the business he was very strict. now he don't give shit, all he wants is money,money. but better watch out cuz once they catch him selling to minors,he'll loose his license to sell booze.plus the fine will leave him broke too.so if i were you i would be worried.

'
Rain
#17 May 25, 2012
analee galindo is always at the bars how can you men get with that hoe will i geuss with a few drinks and shots after shot probably the whole bottle then maybe just maybe she looks o k a y but not good enough lol.
Mindyourown
#18 May 25, 2012
i saw let joe run his bar like he wants hes the owner let him be .
lisa

United States

#19 May 26, 2012
will that bar needs to start obaying the law and stop selling beer to minors and dont let them in id people do your job!get a security gard .
im glad

Laredo, TX

#20 Jun 2, 2012
glad to hear some out of town companies gave them money to expand(: . Y'all keep up the great work
go on

Crystal City, TX

#21 Jun 4, 2012
im glad wrote:
glad to hear some out of town companies gave them money to expand(:. Y'all keep up the great work
lol......good job my ..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david briseno 44 min toyota 1
Wildcat Football 2 hr Wildcat fan 3
what happen to frank garcia 4 hr pachuka 15
elda the viejita can't sleep at night knowing M... 5 hr wooowwww 14
Come out of the closet 8 hr flashlight 1
Cory Balderas 14 hr Concerned citizen 1
Vote For Donald Trump 21 hr bes6 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages