hard worker

Crystal City, TX

#23 May 31, 2012
anyone wrote:
Most women are just after the money, i stay at a man camp, and when i get off i go straight there eat and go to bed, and i work everday, so no time anyway
not all women and that what all men say that they dont have time
hard worker

Crystal City, TX

#24 May 31, 2012
anyone wrote:
Most women are just after the money, i stay at a man camp, and when i get off i go straight there eat and go to bed, and i work everday, so no time anyway
not all women and thats what all men say that they have no time but they will always find a way to make time
hard worker

Crystal City, TX

#25 May 31, 2012
anyone wrote:
not all women and thats what all men say that they dont have time you men always find a way to make time
anyone

Raymondville, TX

#26 Jun 2, 2012
Has to b worth the time though
LOL

United States

#27 Jun 2, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what my husband said about them. He said they are gross and stupid and their behavior is embarrassing. I say, to the guys that are desperate enough for that, go for it. Unfortunately, i don't think they want to take these girls away with them. Sorr
y !

He ain't complaining when he's drunk and screwing them ...and giving you all the stds..
LOL

United States

#28 Jun 2, 2012
Why wrote:
All the women in Carrizo/cheto are fat,ugly,greasy,have no style and FAT! I hope that all these oilfield guys take all the skanks,money hungry ladies,and welfare cases so that Carrizo can be a decent town again!

Haha..like they say panocha ain't gotta face...they gotta release pressure somewhere
hmmm

United States

#29 Jun 2, 2012
oilfield wife wrote:
lol..i have all my husbands assets...they wont get anything from hhim..plus he's cheap...and my husband also made comments about that town is: depressing and nothing but trash lives there. he said the whole town is nothing about a big shame of waste..he also feels like the oilfield brought alot to there community..so someone is pocketing all the money..and he has went to there suppose bar they call cheers and laughed at it when he left..cause they call that a bar..more like a whole in the wall dump wih ghetto walmart red rope lights every were..he cant wait to come home so he can have a real meal..cuz they dont cook good either. All in all these HOOKERs are what they are paid to have sex but in the end with no degree's and drug's they will have left nothing for there children accept bad memories of mommy..cuz money ant got a real job with a 401 k.
Yeah you might gave all that...but you can't control what is in his pants pendeja
tall tales

Corpus Christi, TX

#30 Jun 4, 2012
oilfield wife wrote:
lol..i have all my husbands assets...they wont get anything from hhim..plus he's cheap...and my husband also made comments about that town is: depressing and nothing but trash lives there. he said the whole town is nothing about a big shame of waste..he also feels like the oilfield brought alot to there community..so someone is pocketing all the money..and he has went to there suppose bar they call cheers and laughed at it when he left..cause they call that a bar..more like a whole in the wall dump wih ghetto walmart red rope lights every were..he cant wait to come home so he can have a real meal..cuz they dont cook good either. All in all these HOOKERs are what they are paid to have sex but in the end with no degree's and drug's they will have left nothing for there children accept bad memories of mommy..cuz money ant got a real job with a 401 k.
I see the master (your husband) has been telling tall lies to throw the hound dog (wifey) off the scent. Lady you better rethink it, he playing a good game on you, if you were smarter than you think you are, you should have seen it coming a mile away. But stupid is as stupid does, go ahead keep believing him, fool.

lol
oilfield wife

Shreveport, LA

#31 Jun 5, 2012
it's what i know..and even if he ever did..he'd loose it all..he only works in the oilfield so i can finish college..so i guess in the long run i win..unlike your uneducated no mans land..go hang out at your dump cuz last time i checked we have everything we need in our big city..family, friends and places to actually take our family unlike your city..dont you all have to drive a hour away just to see a movie..really think about it..your city has nothing to offer accept AIDS..why would anyone want to stay or leave there wife for what your city has bread.. apple dont fall to far from the tree. you guys have to deal with illegals bringing germs.. drug cartel, hookers and on and on..im proud to know my children will be something one day...seems like everyone born there is stuck there and ant happy..children running around bare footed. and he laughs at your city took a real worker to come in and make money unlike the men there..you all are just jelous we making 50,000 plus thousands a year..grow up drug addicts..plus you all cant afford medical your city keeps all it makes and raising your cost of living.so they make double while you loose maybe they trying to run the trash out..cuz my husband offered me to move there and i did my research came and visited no thanks..i want a future
Lmao

Laredo, TX

#32 Jun 9, 2012
Your right my husband says the same nothing here but trash..I get the check!! Far as I care if he's willing to cheat he's it would be the most expensive piece a$$ he ever got cause he would lose a whole more then just his check. I go alot to see him and see the guys he works with cheat behind thier wives back.Don't think thier wives have a clue? Yes, they know and laughing it to the bank while he's gone their out and about doing the same saving thier check and spending his!! So if you think because a man spends a little cash buying you drinks and allowing a few hours in between the sheets good luck with all that cause it's all your ever gonna get!! Cheaper to keep her!! and theese men aren't leaving thier wives and if they do well believe me he'll be broke by the time you can he's mine now LOL!!
visitor

Corpus Christi, TX

#33 Jun 9, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Your right my husband says the same nothing here but trash..I get the check!! Far as I care if he's willing to cheat he's it would be the most expensive piece a$$ he ever got cause he would lose a whole more then just his check. I go alot to see him and see the guys he works with cheat behind thier wives back.Don't think thier wives have a clue? Yes, they know and laughing it to the bank while he's gone their out and about doing the same saving thier check and spending his!! So if you think because a man spends a little cash buying you drinks and allowing a few hours in between the sheets good luck with all that cause it's all your ever gonna get!! Cheaper to keep her!! and theese men aren't leaving thier wives and if they do well believe me he'll be broke by the time you can he's mine now LOL!!
Pay check, husband (cheater), and AIDS, you get it all too. So I would not count myself lucky if I were you. LOL!!!
hmmm

United States

#35 Jun 9, 2012
oilfield wife wrote:
it's what i know..and even if he ever did..he'd loose it all..he only works in the oilfield so i can finish college..so i guess in the long run i win..unlike your uneducated no mans land..go hang out at your dump cuz last time i checked we have everything we need in our big city..family, friends and places to actually take our family unlike your city..dont you all have to drive a hour away just to see a movie..really think about it..your city has nothing to offer accept AIDS..why would anyone want to stay or leave there wife for what your city has bread.. apple dont fall to far from the tree. you guys have to deal with illegals bringing germs.. drug cartel, hookers and on and on..im proud to know my children will be something one day...seems like everyone born there is stuck there and ant happy..children running around bare footed. and he laughs at your city took a real worker to come in and make money unlike the men there..you all are just jelous we making 50,000 plus thousands a year..grow up drug addicts..plus you all cant afford medical your city keeps all it makes and raising your cost of living.so they make double while you loose maybe they trying to run the trash out..cuz my husband offered me to move there and i did my research came and visited no thanks..i want a future
How stupid and ignorant can you be ...I can't believe you would rather have material $hit ..money isn't everything be careful the surprise might be on you...
hmmm

El Monte, CA

#36 Jun 9, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Another stupid selfish money hungry wife...funny how you talk about the women in carrizo but your just like them maybe even worst ..read between the lines idot. At least these women don't bicker whine and bitch unlike you'll ..your nothing but bitter lonely horny women
Pinky

Carrizo Springs, TX

#37 Jun 9, 2012
Carrizo has as much good people as it does trash. Small town life isn't for everyone, and neither is marriage. Talking all this crap is helping something? Of are you just spreading your negativity? I live here but my kids will grow up to be something. They don't have to stay here, matter of fact, they could buy their own house already cause their daddy is such a hard worker. Please refrain from bitching, and stereotyping. No one needs your negativity, really.
Truth

United States

#38 Jun 9, 2012
Like I have said several times...if you people know of all these men screwing around well put there names out there and the women they are messing with. You can't call an oilfield wife a pendeja if she has no clue as to what her husband is doing. So If you know so much tell the truth and quit being messy. That is the only way to shut everybody up!
From experience it doesn't matter who or where women are from. If these men are spending a majority of their time with these women it is possible for them to fall in love and not care about what they may lose. They may still love their wives but it doesn't mean they are in love with them. Come on ladies, let's not be so naive!!! I have seen it happen to many times!!!
Pinky

Carrizo Springs, TX

#39 Jun 9, 2012
Man! I wish I knew so I could tell. Alas, I am a good wife, my husband and I stick to ourselves. Good luck though.
Lmao

Laredo, TX

#40 Jun 9, 2012
visitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay check, husband (cheater), and AIDS, you get it all too. So I would not count myself lucky if I were you. LOL!!!
Hmm maybe so but it would take one to one of "those" people and you sound of which play the part of ones experience...LoL yeah I find interesting enough to know that mine don't cheat and none the least worried and do count myself Lucky..
come n take it

Carrollton, TX

#41 Jun 19, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
He ain't complaining when he's drunk and screwing them ...and giving you all the stds..
He doesn't drink. He's high up and wouldn't risk his career.
H P RIGERS

United States

#42 Jun 25, 2012
This guys will screw anything that moves they all cheat some more then others. I worked at rig 245 and this guys leave the rigs daily even or boss man would go out and have some cake. So ladies if he is working here to bad for you. I even got proof on my phone pics and numbers of this hoes. I would lend my phone out at times. And yes they do go in to pick up your man.
come n take it

Euless, TX

#43 Jun 25, 2012
H P RIGERS wrote:
This guys will screw anything that moves they all cheat some more then others. I worked at rig 245 and this guys leave the rigs daily even or boss man would go out and have some cake. So ladies if he is working here to bad for you. I even got proof on my phone pics and numbers of this hoes. I would lend my phone out at times. And yes they do go in to pick up your man.
Prove it then, big shot. Y'all keep saying you have proof, wtf is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fluid equipment transport 13 min Company man 8
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 33 min Gasman 689
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 35 min Gasman 379
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fossilfarts 18,748
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 592
kayla rocha snitch 6 hr sarah 12
Gracie cheating on judge again! 7 hr Karl 9

Carrizo Springs Jobs

Carrizo Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carrizo Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrizo Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]