First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wiyldkatz_-8

Houston, TX

#1 Nov 22, 2012
4 tha luv of god cananyone beat the apaches from crystal sh/tty. man they should be banned from the league. they are old hs teammates just bulling on everyone
wiyldkatz_-8

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 22, 2012
i know nobody stands a chnceagainst these players bt man they need 2 leave this petty sh=t alone
red

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 23, 2012
it's sad that these guys are here in these small tows playing in the leagues here. they're good, i'll give them that, but the other teams around here are all new and not even classified in a division yet!! if anything, the closest ranked team is probably in F division!! go play in the city leagues and see if you can compete against some of the top dogs out there!
xxx--99

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 24, 2012
red you are right but they win everywhere its those guys from the 90's. they re so dang good. i hate it. its ok theywill lose someday
trublu--01

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 25, 2012
to be honest that team are winners, y nomas por que no puedes como ellos
red

San Antonio, TX

#6 Nov 26, 2012
trublu--01 wrote:
to be honest that team are winners, y nomas por que no puedes como ellos
yup, you're totally one of them and from crystal city for that matter!! you're spanglish shines guey!! lmao
anyway...softball is not my life,,i have better things to do than look for drug dealing sponsors to play ball. i play for recreational purposes not to beat down beginners.

al-rato ese. lmao!!
dase

San Antonio, TX

#7 Nov 26, 2012
What ever
queque --

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 28, 2012
that team won 49 to 6 yesterday, r u crazy
Sports fanantic

San Antonio, TX

#9 Nov 28, 2012
quit the team then...problem solved!
queque --

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 28, 2012
all i m saying is that apaches are undefeated go c them fk da bs
softball

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Yea they won cuz the other team didn't have enough players..their abunch of nobodys
wicked outlaw

Crystal City, TX

#12 Nov 29, 2012
There only good when they got there NEW team. What happen to the old guys? Couldn't win with them. Mike and Raul are original outlaws but that sore looser team took them from us
softball

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Mike and raul had left the outlaws along time ago before they joined apaches they were punishment and turned on them just like they did to the outlaws
koolio

San Antonio, TX

#14 Nov 29, 2012
mike raul and vaca can go suck a big one. they only play if you pay for their entry fees, pay them gas money and buy thier team shirts. they want you to beg them to play with you. yeah, they're good(Except vaca) but there are ppl out there as good as them too. no valen cricket when it comes to sportsmanship.
they were and still are a bunch of panochas. they make the team they're playing with look bad.
JOMAMA

San Antonio, TX

#15 Nov 29, 2012
wicked outlaw wrote:
There only good when they got there NEW team. What happen to the old guys? Couldn't win with them. Mike and Raul are original outlaws but that sore looser team took them from us
Yup, just like an outlaw to TALK SHIT and hide. Back it up homie. Otherwise you're just living up to the outlaw name. lol
Haha

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Well damn... If ppl are willing to Pay their entry fee, Pay for their gas, and buy them their shirts, they must be good. Obvously they're still looking for them to play and are willing to covers the costs. You must be somebody who's around them and softball often to know so much about them, I'd like to be there when you get the balls to actually talk all this sh!t TO THEM. Oh, but wait! You're probably one of the same dudes kissing a$$ when they come around. Lol all y'all haters are the same. Moving or mouth and talking down, mumbling under your breath, but when push comes to shove, you act like you don't want no problems and calmy sit back on your dumb a$$. Put your panocha away, you won't do sh!t.
Raul

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Lmfao whoever says me and mike are traders and leave teams, yea it's true but we leave cause we want to step our game up and classify in bigger tournaments and as for them paying for everything not true at all yea they buy us food but that's about it
ariht__

Houston, TX

#18 Dec 2, 2012
the apaches are organized thats why they got recruited. jay nacho saul jd nic john rudy mike raul oscar and so on and so on; deal w it
ariht__

Houston, TX

#19 Dec 2, 2012
thry r jus popular talented athletes all im saying
Albert Martinez

Houston, TX

#20 Dec 2, 2012
Lmfao mas puto ... No valen verga... Just so u kno every fckin post put up here can be traced.. I doubt ur bitch ass will talk shit if I show up to ur door .. Unlike u panochas I will Hitt u in the mouth lmao bunch of crybabys.. U don't like ur asses bein kicked and us laughing at u . PRACTICE DUH .. And as for these bitch ass leagues we play just to laugh :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roy flores 5 hr aka el gallo 1
Diana Aranda Ruiz 8 hr Defender 8
doinganything 8 hr Defender 3
mary gurrero 11 hr yup 10
Janice Isquierdo 12 hr Poor girl 10
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Field of Farts 823
Bernice 12 hr classmate 1
More from around the web

Carrizo Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]