Who got run over
Omg

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Feb 22, 2012
Heard it was a young kid n that he lost his life
Wondering

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2012
Where did this happen at and how old was the kid? How sad. I heard something about 9th street but not sure
Omg

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2012
Yea just passed by the police r still there they have the whole block taped off
unfortunate

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2012
who was the boy heart goes out 2 his family
shorty

Carrizo Springs, TX

#8 Feb 22, 2012
do u know how old was he
Just saying

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2012
Yea they probably drove off cause they were intoxicated and if they find them hours later the person will be sober and no way to prove they were intoxicated!

I send my condolences and prayers to the family of the young man.
resident

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2012
This tragadies will continue to happen. The traffic is bad drunks every where and drug addicts every where too. A dry county sounds like a good idea. If this was a out of town guy good luck finding him. This men are sleep deprived only slepping a few hours a day gotta chase that smelly pan at the bars. God give this family comfort in there time of pain. So sad!!!
Just wondering

United States

#11 Feb 23, 2012
Does anybody know who the person was that passed away?
A mother

San Antonio, TX

#21 Feb 23, 2012
I am so sorry for your lose, I can't even imagin the pain you and your family are going thro. I pray God gives you the strent to carry on. Godbless you. May ur son rest in peace . :(
RIGGER

United States

#23 Feb 23, 2012
what kind of mother was this lady any way . Was she home and where was daddy to. I don" t know this family that is why i am asking. HE IS IN HEAVEN NOW.
stop

Muldoon, TX

#27 Feb 23, 2012
It wasn't a red mustand. it was a burgundy malibu with rims. I hope he/ she gets caught and rots in prison. may this little boy r.i.p
familymember

United States

#28 Feb 23, 2012
For all of you PEOPLE! Thinking wrong! My tia is NOT AN IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT! She is a single mother! Was working the time it happened! Working to support her children! enough said im done with all ya hard headed people like i said god bless ya's heart! If u got any questions or wanna kno what happened! At least it will make us feel better if ypu tell us not topix!!
Truth

Muldoon, TX

#31 Feb 23, 2012
He got caught. Thank you Jesus!!!
huh

Eagle Pass, TX

#32 Feb 23, 2012
familymember wrote:
For all of you PEOPLE! Thinking wrong! My tia is NOT AN IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT! She is a single mother! Was working the time it happened! Working to support her children! enough said im done with all ya hard headed people like i said god bless ya's heart! If u got any questions or wanna kno what happened! At least it will make us feel better if ypu tell us not topix!!
So who did your responsible tia leave her kids with?
Truth

Muldoon, TX

#33 Feb 23, 2012
familymember wrote:
I agree it wasn't your tias fault. My prayers to you and your family. The person responsible will pay for this. He got caught and this isn't going to bring this little boy back, but at least he isn't out any longer. Be strong and dont listen to these negative post.
heartless

San Antonio, TX

#34 Feb 23, 2012
ya it was joey they cought him this morning... how sad i cant belive he had no heart to stop.. wow
RIGGER

United States

#35 Feb 23, 2012
He got caught then let the family and the law handel this tragedy.
keep it real

Lithonia, GA

#36 Feb 23, 2012
Who r da little boy parents
carrizo mom

Uvalde, TX

#37 Feb 23, 2012
Just let this topic stop already. Let the poor boy rest in piece and let his family grieve the loss of their family member. The cops have apparently caught the guy so just drop it you nosey a$$ people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the cow vanessa nanez 8 min mari 3
david briseno 1 hr Scott just ruined it 6
should i smoke ice or not? 4 hr Reynolds 5
elda the viejita can't sleep at night knowing M... 9 hr cry baby 19
Natalia Nunn 21 hr Margie 1
beet pong or 22 hr sexy af 1
Young moms ;) ho*skies Thu just a thought 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages