Versailles, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Hello mr justin when you going to talk
As soon as you get the balls to tell me who you really are
Spoon_1245

Newburgh, IN

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Despite the fact that we know who you are, why don't you put your real name mr. caldwell, or would you rather have conversations with yourself under fake alias names such as Zack Flemming, who think you are so cool anywhere but topix. Who is the real Justin Caldwell? I doubt anyone will ever really know.
okay

Hyden, KY

#4 Dec 10, 2012
what is the point in this thread? Justin don't never get on this site and you all need to keep his name off the site!
oooookey

Newburgh, IN

#5 Dec 19, 2012
and take all the fun out???? nah
Spawn 2012

Happy, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
I find it funny that Alex Allen hides behind his daddy and probably even sucks his dick too. Everyone knows that Justin Likes to fight his own battles and that makes him a far better man than anyone who wants to get on here, under aliases and try to impress their friends by this stuff. I think you guys need to quit fcking your family members and get a life. No one cares who you really are. For the sake of Humanity no one needs to know. The world is a better place without sht heads like you all. Get a life and quit fcking your sisters.
Spoon_1244

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Justin!!! YOU'RE BACK!!! and i thought your momma fought all of your battles for you...BTW!!! Aren't you using an alias again
Spawn 2012

Happy, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
I'm not justin im his cousin but still, leave his name out of this. And the alias thing, look closer....i do believe you are as well
pumped up mom

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Witch justin colwell or caldwell are you talking about? And what do you know about him? Do you know if he married and to who were he works and were he lives. Because that might be my son you dip $hit and if it the one i know he knows his name and his momma back him up when it comes to ass o like you so what do you know you freak.
Commitee My ___________

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jan 25, 2013
apparently it isnt you, miss horrible gramar
Alex Allen

Viper, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Spawn 2012 wrote:
I find it funny that Alex Allen hides behind his daddy and probably even sucks his dick too. Everyone knows that Justin Likes to fight his own battles and that makes him a far better man than anyone who wants to get on here, under aliases and try to impress their friends by this stuff. I think you guys need to quit fcking your family members and get a life. No one cares who you really are. For the sake of Humanity no one needs to know. The world is a better place without sht heads like you all. Get a life and quit fcking your sisters.
Honestly don't see why my name is brought up. I tried to talk to him before but he is too afraid to talk sorry. Please have a little bit of respect before you make a fool of yourself on topix jewelene. We talked to vic about this he tried to pin it on me and my friend. This is honestly sad I was threatened what would you like me to do go all full redneck like you all have and make threats. I don't think so. This was really childish If you would I would like a apology as I have offered mine many times before.
Alex Allen

Viper, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
About justin fighting his own battles I have heard other wise from close family. That he is all talk
Spawn 2012

Happy, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Who is Jewelene? My name is Paul. and as far as im concerned take your apology and shove it.
Alex Allen

Viper, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Spawn 2012 wrote:
Who is Jewelene? My name is Paul. and as far as im concerned take your apology and shove it.
Lets just leave it were it is then. Me and justin went our separate ways a year ago and settled everything so no point to bring it back up now. God bless you paul and have a good day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Blacklagoon 163,782
Hazard Nursing Home 1 hr Mrlong66 3
Hey Democrats its Coming 1 hr jackass party rules 31
What's Your Opinion of Donald Trump Now ? 1 hr jackass party rules 94
Rescare Neglect. 2 hr ResCare 7
Naomi Gibson works at ponderosa Martha daughter 4 hr Glenna mae Davis 3
Marranda Stidham 5 hr Cheesy one 12

Carrie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrie Mortgages