Shana Ritchie Smith
Just asking

Hindman, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2011
what do u all know about her the one from clear creek??
I know her

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Feb 13, 2011
Just asking wrote:
what do u all know about her the one from clear creek??
I work with her. What do you want to know?
I know her

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 13, 2011
I know her wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with her. What do you want to know?
I actually like her so if you're trying to start something, you're not gonna get any of that from me.
boy do i ever know her

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 28, 2011
RAT BIGGGGGG one at that big butt ugly rat she had to grab the first guy that would have her why do you think she was an old lady before she had a kid ha ha yes the one in the head of clear creek alot of dudes know her she got knocked up before she got dumped with this guy lol
just saying

Hindman, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2011
boy do i ever know her wrote:
RAT BIGGGGGG one at that big butt ugly rat she had to grab the first guy that would have her why do you think she was an old lady before she had a kid ha ha yes the one in the head of clear creek alot of dudes know her she got knocked up before she got dumped with this guy lol
so true!!!! nicely said
Was There

Langsville, OH

#6 Jan 6, 2013
During a wedding over the weekend I seen Shana looked like a shink like always, I noticed she was bragging about her camera I looked at it really hard it was KNOTT COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM's not that her's she lies show much about everything!!
to good
#7 Jan 7, 2013
she thinks shes better than everyone elce her and her gay ass looking man
chris

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2013
People i have heard enough i know shana very well and she is NOT a skank,shana is a very clean person and she has a gorgous little girl.i myself do not get along with her husband but i will not let people come on here and trash talk her when she is a good mother.i dated shana for 3 yrs.and not once did that girl be dishonest with me she always was honest to me until the end but I FORGIVE HER FOR THAT. but i had a helping hand in it to,so please respect this girl and have a little RESPECT for her.and if u want to know just how i am i'm chris's that owns chris's paylake,shana i told u i would always take up for u !!!!!!!!!!
Funny

Athens, OH

#9 Jan 8, 2013
she is a skank and some one need to put a little bug in Knott co boards ear for a drug test, heard her wonderful man lost his job from drugs also~!
lol

Clayhole, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
this is STUPID...I agree that Shana is a VERY nice person and if u say different then your lying...she has dun nothing but help me and my kid...this is horrible and she shouldn't b talked about like this...she is far from a skank and i believe that someone is very jealous of her for sum reason...Shana,,don't listen to this crap & i wouldn't even rspond to this,,be the bigger person that you are...if you ppl would talk about a good person like her then you would talk about anyone...
lol

Athens, OH

#11 Jan 9, 2013
lol wrote:
this is STUPID...I agree that Shana is a VERY nice person and if u say different then your lying...she has dun nothing but help me and my kid...this is horrible and she shouldn't b talked about like this...she is far from a skank and i believe that someone is very jealous of her for sum reason...Shana,,don't listen to this crap & i wouldn't even rspond to this,,be the bigger person that you are...if you ppl would talk about a good person like her then you would talk about anyone...
You must not really know her cause out side of work she talkes bout so many ppl, that is low life if u as me, nice to ppl face then when they leave that are dirt!!! and she is dirt!!!
donna

Jackson, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Shana your awesome:)))
lol

Langsville, OH

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Wh*re
chris from lake

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2013
T o the one that used my name in the above topix i think u need to remove it i havent posted one thing about shana and yes i did date her and she has 1 of the greatest parents ever,but i dont believe in coming on here saying your chris from the paylake when your not,IM THE TRUE CHRIS FROM THE PAYLAE AND HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW YOUR REAL NAME AND DONT USE MINE,and if u r trying to cause problems with me and my relationship well to bad it isnt happening.shana has to good brother(kyle) and she had a great brother by the name of vance.if i had something to say about her i would tell to her face shana doesnt bother me and i dont bother her,but it sounds like U have alot of information about me and her but oh well,all i'm asking is stop using my name to try and cause issues and at least use your name ,because i differrently am not scared of u .
oh YEAH

Athens, OH

#15 Jan 30, 2013
HER HUSBAND LOST HIS JOB FROM drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got robbed ? 18 min Maces 12
Hindman IGA 37 min Ginny 12
June Ison 39 min Noitall 28
Missing : Natasha Fugate Jones (Jun '15) 48 min look for her 234
Does Justin know how stupid he looks 1 hr Your friend 20
just curious. are there gang's in hazard 1 hr hah 4
keith lewis. how many people knows this guy 1 hr Bamila 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrie Mortgages