Right Fork Shooting
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Viper Citizen

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Any info on this???http://www.wkyt.com/wym t/home/headlines/Police-search ing-for-suspect-following-over night-shooting-187078941.html? site=full
Sadie

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Scary
Wonder

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Any more info on who got shot that's is so sad
i reckon

London, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
it was johnny ray clark. dont know who shot him, probably his crazy girlfriend.
interested

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
anybody know his condition
cuz

Happy, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
that is my cuz how bad is it
Butter

Manchester, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Valerie, Elmer, Samantha and all of them are so bad on dope and over dope that its no telling what happened. I heard Valerie was the one that was shot though.... Who knows.... One less pill head in the hospital, one less pill head in jail. Let them take themselves out.
Who in the rigth mind

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Is this the place there Philips Hall son was found dead about 10 years ,
Curious

Happy, KY

#11 Jan 16, 2013
2 husbands killed with a gun. I think thats more than just random acts. Really, how unlucky can one person get? Valerie must be the black widow of right fork.
Curious

Happy, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Who in the rigth mind wrote:
Is this the place there Philips Hall son was found dead about 10 years ,
Valerie was married to Josh when he died. 8 years ago this month. His sister posted something on FB yesterday.
sophie

London, KY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
first of all everybody that writes this crap dont no what the hell is going on. the person that shot johnny ray was outside the back door and valerie was in the bathroom. She didn't have anything to do with it. Anybody that knows Johnny ray knows he has a drug problem he was like that when she met him. so you cant blame her. people need to mind there on business and quit running there mouth about things they no nothing about, and for all you people that get on here and write this shit you need to get a life and job and stay out of peoples business.
Johnny Rays Cousin

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
sophie wrote:
first of all everybody that writes this crap dont no what the hell is going on. the person that shot johnny ray was outside the back door and valerie was in the bathroom. She didn't have anything to do with it. Anybody that knows Johnny ray knows he has a drug problem he was like that when she met him. so you cant blame her. people need to mind there on business and quit running there mouth about things they no nothing about, and for all you people that get on here and write this shit you need to get a life and job and stay out of peoples business.
Sounds like you need to mind ur own business!!!
Valerie is a crazy as* an her an her ex won't get by with what they have done to Johnny Ray!!!!!
Karma is a b*tch!!
cuz

Happy, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Valerie ex shot him
Johnny Rays Cousin

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Damn right he did..an karma is a b*tch!!
Taz_02

Manchester, KY

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Wait!! I'm consumed.... Did the shooting victim die?? I hope not!!

Man, there have been a lot of shootings in Hazard lately!! Craziness!! What's going on??
Taz_02

Manchester, KY

#18 Jan 17, 2013
What the heck?? I meant to type "I'm confused", not "I'm consumed"!! Darn automatic word-correcter!!
His cousin

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2013
No he is not deceased..he is in uk hospital.
Wondering

Manchester, KY

#20 Jan 18, 2013
sophie wrote:
How do you know so much about it? Where u the one at the back door? If not then no one knows what happened. And I heard Vinnie has been alibied 5 hrs. away shortly after the shooting occurred.
Wondering

Manchester, KY

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Not to mention the fact that Johnny Ray isn't an upstanding citizen. I'm sure Vinnie isn't the only one that doesn't like him. Still doesn't mean I agree with how it was handled.
Hill Man

Harrison, AR

#22 Jan 18, 2013
Johnny Ray seems like a really nice feller. He has always been kind and courteous to me and my wife. I hope that he makes a full recovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace & Lisa Chaney 8 min Booked 5
EKY idiots duped by mcconnell again 27 min Good riddance 117
Derika Morris 45 min Happiness 3
Good place to meet Lesbians in Hazard? (Mar '11) 55 min BiAndBeautiful 72
Could Not Believe My Eyes 1 hr Gross 21
party girls 1 hr AmieeMarlow 8
Facebook 2 hr Are You Serious 24

Carrie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance