Death Investigation In Perry County

Death Investigation In Perry County

There are 21 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Death Investigation In Perry County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On January 29, 2013 at approximately 09:05 a.m. Kentucky State Police in Hazard received a call from Perry County 911 that an individual had been located under a bridge deceased in the Glomawr community of Perry County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anderson

London, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
That is very sad. I heard that he was a very nice man. I'm praying for his loved ones... I wonder if his death was yet another murder in Perry County.
carmen

London, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
how was he found? was this story on the local news?
True

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Lmao at very nice man!! He was a dope dealer, woman beater and a theif. Look him up. John Jeffrey Turner. In jail all his life.
pancho gracious

Carrollton, GA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
if he was a dope dealer, woman beater and a theif,then he either sold dope to the wrong guy, beat up some dudes wife that found out about it or someone caught him stealing their stuff and put his lights out
please

Hyden, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
God bless this man. He did not deserve this. This is sad. He had a kind heart.
inspector harold

Carrollton, GA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
please wrote:
God bless this man. He did not deserve this. This is sad. He had a kind heart.
guess your going to have to find you a NEW DEALER
Tiffany

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
True wrote:
Lmao at very nice man!! He was a dope dealer, woman beater and a theif. Look him up. John Jeffrey Turner. In jail all his life.
I think that you have him confused with someone else, gossip spreader. I hadn't ever heard anything about him dealing dope, beating women and stealing.
RIPjjt

Hyden, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
RIP, John. I am so sorry that this happened, whatever it was. God bless you.
Kimberlyjohnswif e

Hazard, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Hey TRUE, sounds like you know quite alot about him, wonder why?If all that is what he was you should have had the guts, to say that to him while he was alive but sounds like you are somebodys bitch...what you don't know is that man could have been anything he wanted to,he was so accomplished at carpentry and welding that some of the most prominent people in this town, waited for him to design and build their homes..whats your talent,bet your knees are sore.. he was at location where he was found,because he was physically,the closest to his son,,because even at his lowest,he could see where his family was...he was not a dealer.. he was a user..with a problem..but he had more heart than your bitch ass ..if anyone had a reason to make judgements on him,,it would be me..I forgave him along time ago.so who the fuck are you to hide and write shit ..hey if you need to insult my family anymore..I,m the only one on you need to speak with.don't.waste your time hiding behind a pussy screen name.
to Kimberly

London, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
I do not know you or any of your family, but I would like to thank you for speaking out. Your statement above is one of the best I have ever heard. All these people dying because of drugs do have lives and families. They are not trash, they are people, too. Most of them have very big hearts and would give a total stranger their last penny. I hope that this man knows that you did forgive him. I think it would mean the world to him. I wish you and your family all the best.
Not a Hater

Herndon, VA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Why are people are so quick to downgrade someone. I guarantee if these same people where place in the same situation they would sing a different tune. The dealers are the grandma and grandpas who sell there prescriptions. After that its users who are trying to support a habit. Which they wouldnt have if the medicene wasnt over prescribed by doctors who look the other way.
Old friend

Hyden, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Kim, JJ loved you Hunter and Ever, yes he struggled with problems, but who of us have a perfect life? In one way or anther each of us have issues, some hide it better than others. I'm sorry that you and your family are going through this, keep being strong like you have for all of these years. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
PLEASE

Hyden, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
inspector harold wrote:
<quoted text>
guess your going to have to find you a NEW DEALER
No, Inspector Gadget...I never did a drug deal but I do have a heart. Maybe if that was your mother that was found dead under the bridge, you might decide to have one yourself...maybe. You may want to remember "Don't judge, lest ye be judged." Everyone's life is precious to him, just as this man's was. You seem to be very cruel but yet I will give you the benefit of a doubt because I don't want to judge anyone. God will be your judge in the end, not me.
friend

Hyden, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2013
I wish that I had brought John home with me. Maybe this wouldn't have happened. RIP my friend. I am so, so sorry :(
to wife

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2013
I lost my husband 2weeks ago ppl are sad .they dont know what we go threw!!!so sorr
wanna no why

Hyden, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Why couldn't some of John's family let him stay with them? I don't understand this. Was he living under the bridge or was he just killed under the bridge or what? Does anyone know? This is just too sad! I wonder if he even knew that the house burnt?
DONNA PRATT

London, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2013
I knew Jeff for a long tHe was always good and respectable to me, I will miss him. I will PRAY for his family. May GOD have mercy on him and bless his family. Does anyone know where Coy is?
Wondering

London, KY

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Coy died a few years ago too.
please do tell

Hyden, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2013
If anyone knows what happened to this man, please report it. It would be ashamed for him to die in vain. If you know of any enemies or anything, report it. I don't know how he died, but if someone killed him, the community needs to help bring them to justice.
praying

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2013
praying for that beautiful family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 151,921
How many has old Robert and Carolyn Hall got mo... 23 min Curiosity 9
Buddy barker 30 min Dodge 3
Marriage Forward 45 min Star 5
Shane Cornett 1 hr Shana crappie mom 24
I think Hazard needs more nightclubs 1 hr yep yep 12
I hope that Bernie Sanders wins 2 hr Reelz 26

Carrie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrie Mortgages