anyone know her? she's blonde and about 5,5 or 5'6
ky gal

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2011
Do u have a first name?
Hillbilly_Bone

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Who is it because they are some adams that live all the way past isom so whats the first name..
Cassidy

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Who is it working at 6am, I was n there and she must need more sleep or stomthing she was hateful. Shewww
Alison

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Cassidy wrote:
Who is it working at 6am, I was n there and she must need more sleep or stomthing she was hateful. Shewww
She's hateful because her husband has put her through pure h*ll. He's cheated on her so much that she's miserable and takes it out on everyone else. Pretty girl, shame her husband doesn't realize it :(
what

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Alison wrote:
<quoted text>
She's hateful because her husband has put her through pure h*ll. He's cheated on her so much that she's miserable and takes it out on everyone else. Pretty girl, shame her husband doesn't realize it :(
You don't take your own ignorance out on someone else. Its a stupid person that stays with an abuser or someone that cheats on you which is a form of abuse.
Alison

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't take your own ignorance out on someone else. Its a stupid person that stays with an abuser or someone that cheats on you which is a form of abuse.
I agree with you. Some women must have low self esteem to stay with a cheater.
wanna know

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Is her name Mattie? If so she is a real sweerheart.
Lol

West Liberty, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2013
Some funny sh$&t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Roark 24 min Reliable source 6
Raul from el azul 29 min SadLittlePanda 7
Red feather fan 1 hr Merky 171
Doc's Boy Lyndon 1 hr ALFIE 34
drop a word.......add a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Tina 3,176
Brandi Hurt 2 hr Brandi 18
scott alexander in trouble ? 2 hr Hope 168
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrie Mortgages