Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
90,541 - 90,560 of 130,326 Comments Last updated 53 min ago
How stupid can you be

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94671
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

christianmorals wrote:
<quoted text>
your post here gives the perfect explaination to your name, u are showin just how stupid one can really be. next u are gonna say the devil placed the dinosaur bones and fossils to trick us, huh?
Five
5
4
3
2
1
One more thing...
Unicorn was defined as a single horned Rhino up until late 19'th century!
How stupid can you be

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94672
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Provide a link.
You wouldn't follow it anyways... You do not like/want the truth!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94673
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CM wrote:
LOL! It took 5 minutes for a religie to plaster judgeits on post 94646 - a post that urges understanding before jumping to being judgmental and surrounded by posts about Xtian book-burn lists, bans and boycotts..
Matt. 7:1
Luke 6:37
James 1:26
James 4:11
Romans 2:1
1 Cor. 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

Hypocrites, pretenders and CINOs....

Really now, YaA, Sparky, Stupid, Cowardly Lyin' or whatever you want to post as.. do you not understand how juvenile and transparent you are in judging others - and (chuckle..) judging your own posts?! ROFL!!!! TWO YEARS here and ALL YOU'VE LEARNED is how to post like a troll!!! Christian? LMFAO!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94675
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

LOL in a suit wrote:
Like what?
If you study the Bible, you'll learn what radical secularists fear most; you will have the knowledge to defeat fundamentalist atheism.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94676
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>If you study the Bible, you'll learn what radical secularists fear most; you will have the knowledge to defeat fundamentalist atheism.
... "knowledge" to defeat "fundamentalist" atheism? That is like reading Jack and the Beanstalk to learn the animal husbandry of golden egg laying geese.

There is no knowledge, there is no golden egg. The only thing you are left with that has a foot in reality is the goose or the atheist. Take your pick.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94677
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>If you study the Bible, you'll learn what radical secularists fear most; you will have the knowledge to defeat fundamentalist atheism.
You are correct, What fundamentalist atheist fear most is a massive population of stupid people.... It scares the Bajezzus out of me that's for sure....
christianmorals

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94678
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>No... yer not the only one in two years to twist my handle...
It's the question of how stupid can 'YOU' be?
Aparently.... pretty much!
The Bible speaks of Dinosaurs, but the word 'Dinosaur' did come into play until the 1800's...
Boheamoth, Laviathon, and Dragons are written about in the Bible...
Now... an Elephants tale is NOT like a cedar tree...
so don't even go there!
the bible also says the earth is the center of the universe and all revolves around it. it also says there is a firmament in the sky to keep the water from fallin in, cuz they didnt even know the blue sky is caused by the ozone layer, they thought it was onother ocean, hmmm. dont think i can take the bibles word for much but im glad u are reaching.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94679
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, What fundamentalist atheist fear most is a massive population of stupid people.... It scares the Bajezzus out of me that's for sure....

Can you say, "Zombie apocalypse?"

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94680
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lol, that special topix/kjv understanding being used by the religies once more.

job 40.17(I think)kjv
"He moves his tail like a cedar, the sinews of his stones are wrapped together."

The religie special topix/kjv understanding points to dinos.

The verse does not say as big as a cedar it says it moves like a cedar.

The verse speaks of stones wrapped together.

You would think no religie has ever seen a crocodile, and in the nile area(egypt) they have crocodiles, lots of those nasty behemoth, leviathan, and dragon type crocodiles, o my.

Poof, there it is, lmao.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94681
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>If you study the Bible, you'll learn what radical secularists fear most; you will have the knowledge to defeat fundamentalist atheism.
Well, jesus taught, love love love, why would you have to defeat atheism, just love us to death or are you skeered of our inability to see your delusions?

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94682
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ChromiuMan wrote:
CM wrote:
LOL! It took 5 minutes for a religie to plaster judgeits on post 94646 - a post that urges understanding before jumping to being judgmental and surrounded by posts about Xtian book-burn lists, bans and boycotts..
Matt. 7:1
Luke 6:37
James 1:26
James 4:11
Romans 2:1
1 Cor. 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
Hypocrites, pretenders and CINOs....
Really now, YaA, Sparky, Stupid, Cowardly Lyin' or whatever you want to post as.. do you not understand how juvenile and transparent you are in judging others - and (chuckle..) judging your own posts?! ROFL!!!! TWO YEARS here and ALL YOU'VE LEARNED is how to post like a troll!!! Christian? LMFAO!!
Good post.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94683
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

"The Witchtower magazine"

Lmfao.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94684
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, What fundamentalist atheist fear most is a massive population of stupid people.... It scares the Bajezzus out of me that's for sure....
Yep.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94686
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LOL in a suit wrote:
Well, jesus taught, love love love, why would you have to defeat atheism, just love us to death or are you skeered of our inability to see your delusions?
I've got nothing against atheists; I just don't like the way the fundamentalist faction attempts to shut religion out of the public square and our public schools. I'm not reacting from fear; I'm forcing you to deal with the issue of freedom of religion. Of course, bible study in school! Where do you want them to learn about religion, on the streets?

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94687
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've got nothing against atheists; I just don't like the way the fundamentalist faction attempts to shut religion out of the public square and our public schools. I'm not reacting from fear; I'm forcing you to deal with the issue of freedom of religion. Of course, bible study in school! Where do you want them to learn about religion, on the streets?
What you do not understand is that freedom of religion gives me the right to be free from your religion.
Forcing my child to read your bible and telling my child that the bible is fact is a violation of my childs right to be free from your religion.
Reading the bible is why I do not believe in god.
So should children be taught that it is OK to have sex with their fathers?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94688
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've got nothing against atheists; I just don't like the way the fundamentalist faction attempts to shut religion out of the public square and our public schools. I'm not reacting from fear; I'm forcing you to deal with the issue of freedom of religion. Of course, bible study in school! Where do you want them to learn about religion, on the streets?
NOBODY is supposed to be "forced" to deal with the "issue" of religion, Brain_D. THAT'S WHAT THE FIRST AMENDMENT GUARANTEES. People like YOU are the ones that MAKE it an ISSUE!

Of course Bible study in school - SUNDAY SCHOOL.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94689
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've got nothing against atheists; I just don't like the way the fundamentalist faction attempts to shut religion out of the public square and our public schools. I'm not reacting from fear; I'm forcing you to deal with the issue of freedom of religion. Of course, bible study in school! Where do you want them to learn about religion, on the streets?
Forcedom of religion, lol, good one. You could start by teaching the bible in your tax free temples and such. Public school is just that public not religiously run, this ain't iran brian, here forcing by fundamentalist religies will not work. Our tax dollars would be better spent on real things not imaginary gods like the kjv one.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94690
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wonder how Brian G would feel if we wnted to teach Satanism in public schools, or how about Judaism or Muslim teachings?
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94691
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
...and disco records. No, wait - I'm 'pro' on that one.
Lets not ignore calls for "Christian" boycotts of Universal and Blockbuster for "The Last Temptation of Christ", Sony for "The Da Vinci Code", Warner Bros. for "the Hobbit", New Line Cinema for "The Golden Compass", etc.
It seems that you don't have to do much to get on the Christians' bad side. Boycotts have been called on 7-Eleven, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Airlines, American Girl, Blockbuster Video, Burger King, Calvin Klein, Carl's Jr., Clorox, Comcast, Crest, Ford, Hallmark Cards, B. Dalton, Kmart, Kraft Foods, S. C. Johnson & Son, Movie Gallery, ABC, PBS, Microsoft, MTV, Books-A-Million, Mary Kay, NutriSystem, Old Navy, IKEA, Sears, Pampers, Target, Tide, Walt Disney Company, PepsiCo, Archie Comics, General Mills, Ralston Purina, Domino's Pizza, Mazda, Noxell, Walden Books....
And then there is/was the decades long farce that Proctor and Gamble was run by Satanists...
Jehovah's Witnesses do not boycott anything. It is not our assignment ot try to police the world. We are told to preach the good news of God's kingdom Matthew 24:14 and to go teach Matthew 28:19,20 If we spend our time doing those things and leave the wickedness of this world to Jehovah to take care of we will be doing what Jesus referred to as doing Gods will. Maatthew 7:21
Grey Boxer

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94692
Feb 5, 2013
 
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witnesses do not boycott anything. It is not our assignment ot try to police the world. We are told to preach the good news of God's kingdom Matthew 24:14 and to go teach Matthew 28:19,20 If we spend our time doing those things and leave the wickedness of this world to Jehovah to take care of we will be doing what Jesus referred to as doing Gods will. Maatthew 7:21
JWs are not allowed to vote in any election. How is that not a boycott?

I just got to watch the Sparlock video. It was funny how the JWs who hadn't heard of the video thought it was made by Apostates and then had to do a 180 after they found out their cult put it out. If anyone wants a good laugh at the JWs check this out before they ban it all. Its funnier than the sign language masturbation video.

http://speedydeletion.wikia.com/wiki/Sparlock

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Blood soaked mallet 150,349
Grimes or McConnell 4 min MrsGladToBeMe 160
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 11 min Lol 1,037
Jesus is a democrat 18 min WDRussell 3
scott alexander 23 min getting my vote 23
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,222
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129

Search the Carrie Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Carrie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carrie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••