Richard Will Morris

Richard Will Morris

There are 2 comments on the The Times story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Richard Will Morris. In it, The Times reports that:

Richard Will Morris, 66, beloved husband of Marian. passed away on Thursday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Blountstown, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Speedy I'm so sorry for your loss.Ive known the two of you since coming to Carrabelle in 1980.Shared a few laughs over the years, a few scarey moments when I used to do chores for you when your little 4legged babies didn't want me in their home and believe me,I didn't want to be there at that time either!! I remember Will was gonna help my son with his math,but instead went for his GED and passed with great scores.Again Im so sorry for your loss,friends, Suzi,Lane,Ryan Cooper W/(Zeek and Coco)our 4legged babies.....
Nasty girl reporter

Blountstown, FL

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Misty Luberto still running and gunning. Grow up and raise your kids. Get a divorce and have some decency. Leaving football games with a former coach ain't cool. At least be discreet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrabelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Name Released in Fatal Motorcycle Accident (Sep '06) Nov 20 DeAnna Boyer 36
mstenn Sep '15 mstenn 1
News Budget tidbits: From gangster-house renovation ... Jun '15 Bottomline 1
News Law Enforcement Agents At Toucan's; Restaurant ... (Sep '08) Apr '15 victim in 2007 14
News Question answered: The old Carrabelle School (Mar '15) Mar '15 csuzi10 1
Rev Michael J. Cauley (Aug '13) Jan '15 abc 2
News TOP 10: Senior center prompts policy change (Jan '15) Jan '15 csuzi10 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrabelle Mortgages