the manager of the express lane

the manager of the express lane

Posted in the Carrabelle Forum

express lane manager

Belle Plaine, MN

#1 May 1, 2011
i stopped going to the express lane because that bitch of a manager i cant stand her she makes snide comments and she is very manly i cant stand that bitch i think she is mad because she has no education and is stuck in that shitty job ...
Cracker Blaster

United States

#2 May 2, 2011
"No Education"? You are the one who has a run on a sentence. Do you even know what a period is?
No, I'm not talking about the one that runs down your leg either!
Take your illiterate Cracker Ass somewhere and get an education yourself.
Cracker Blaster

United States

#3 May 2, 2011
express lane manager wrote:
i stopped going to the express lane because that bitch of a manager i cant stand her she makes snide comments and she is very manly i cant stand that bitch i think she is mad because she has no education and is stuck in that shitty job ...
"No Education"? You are the one who has a run on a sentence. Do you even know what a period is?
No, I'm not talking about the one that runs down your leg either!
Take your illiterate Cracker Ass somewhere and get an education yourself.
Christian Johan

Belle Plaine, MN

#4 May 7, 2011
I actually am highly educated and live in a million dollar home in the Plantations on St George island education wise i majored in neuroscience with a minor in biochemistry and retired at 41.By the way quotation marks after a question mark check a third grade english text book .And by the way it is a run on sentence any whoo.I actually heard her say things that were very rude about a very good friend of mine.I am not sure what a cracker is but it is definately ignorant in nature .Why would someone who works with the public be so nasty to people in the type of job who deals with the public? That is why i gas my Benz at the bp across the street.If she gives my wife another dirty look i might have to contact the general manager of the Express Lane.And what happened to hello how are you today?I guess that does not exist anymore huh?So take the $232.00 dollars a week you make and buy a better attitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrabelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Franklin County Florida Has Forgotten About Its... (Dec '13) Fri Man1up 5
News Water fight between Florida, Georgia lands at S... Jan '18 Incontinent Old R... 1
John Johnson III Nov '17 LookOut 1
Best Restaraunts in Apalach (Feb '15) Oct '17 Linda 3
Review: Crawfordville Auto And Tire (Aug '13) Aug '17 Seasalty1955 2
Carpentry helper (Apr '17) Apr '17 TAT 1
Looking for help from loving honest family.. (Apr '17) Apr '17 beachaven81 1

Carrabelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrabelle Mortgages