Our Opinion: House District 10: Leona...

Our Opinion: House District 10: Leonard Bembry mirrors the area

There are 1 comment on the Tallahassee.com story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Our Opinion: House District 10: Leonard Bembry mirrors the area. In it, Tallahassee.com reports that:

Leonard Bembry and his family have farmed in the Hamilton County and North Florida region encompassing House of Representatives Distirct 10 for four generations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tallahassee.com.

R Burton

Fort White, FL

#1 Oct 23, 2008
I am not supporting Obama, But it is because of his tax and spend or spread the wealth agenda and because he want's to double foreign aid, Not Because of his race. Talking around Hamilton I am offended at the racist slurs against Obama and I am sure he will not carry Hamilton because of his race even though Hamilton is heavily democrat. I am to understand that Mr. Bembry was asked when standing next to Rhet Bullard who he would support for President I am to understand he was dumbfounded and unable to answer. I believe it is because he is afraid he would loose support from organizations that have endorsed him if he claimed he was going to support an African American. I have heard comments from members of some of these organizations that are outrageously offensive in a racial way. I would like him to answer that Question, and explain his answer and his reluctance to answer. I would like to see Rhet answer the same Questions. I believe the African American Community in Hamilton deserves an answer. Maybe they need to support another candidate.

I also understand that he got a D- rating from the NRA then went back took the test again and scored an A-. That shows me he will lie to mislead voters.

As candidate McCoy said at the Rally Tuesday “we need to all go to our county commission meetings”, there are things going on he does not like. I agree whole heartedly, and I wish I was in the District to support McCoy. I want to know if Bembry is going to end the little privileged click in Hamilton and in our commission meetings and guarantee equality for all of Hamilton's citizens. I fear that he will be supported by that click and that the corruption will continue with his approval.

Your favorite Burton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrabelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunny Hills Florida Vacant Lots (May '06) Thu Bhawani Gupta 3,221
News Franklin County Florida Has Forgotten About Its... (Dec '13) Feb 16 Man1up 5
News Water fight between Florida, Georgia lands at S... Jan '18 Incontinent Old R... 1
John Johnson III Nov '17 LookOut 1
Best Restaraunts in Apalach (Feb '15) Oct '17 Linda 3
Review: Crawfordville Auto And Tire (Aug '13) Aug '17 Seasalty1955 2
Carpentry helper (Apr '17) Apr '17 TAT 1

Carrabelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrabelle Mortgages