Police: Man Beat Woman With Hammer, R...

Police: Man Beat Woman With Hammer, Raped Little Girl, Stabbed Dog

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Police: Man Beat Woman With Hammer, Raped Little Girl, Stabbed Dog. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Daniel Happ is charged with beating a woman with a hammer, raping her 8-year-old daughter, and stabbing their dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Huntley, IL

#1 Mar 11, 2012
This is why public torture should be implemented in America.You hurt children, senior citizens, do drive by's, beat and rob people, you get publicly tortured once a month for the duration of your incarnation.
Better yet, allow the victims themselves or their familly members to do the torturing.This guy will be jailed and put in proctetive custody to keep him from being beat or killed by other inmates, wheres the justice in that?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww

Granville, IL

#2 Mar 11, 2012
i hope they rape him in jail piece off shi...t

Shorewood, IL

#3 Mar 13, 2012
He should be fed to dogs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carpentersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Interview with 'The Tree of Life' Dawn Davis Sun Mom 1
News 'Adopt a Family' offers Christmas assistance (Oct '08) Sun silly me 270
News Barrington reopens argument on CN rail underpass (Oct '11) Nov 21 Lester Holt 21
red light cameras (Feb '10) Nov 13 Former FRG shopper 22
News Algonquin considering sharing water systems wit... Nov 9 mayonnaise facial 2
News Protesters Call For Release of Melissa Calusinski Jul '15 pachovilla 1
News Speaking out against Justus Howell decision (May '15) Jul '15 Jessie C 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carpentersville Mortgages