Review: Auto Body Toolmart
Bobby Garpin

West Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 8, 2010
I've bought from these guys for over 10 years. Good stuff.
MECH MASTER

Iowa City, IA

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Absolutely horrible company/site! Ordered product that was said to be IN STOCK, paid 13.99 for shipping, wasn't given tracking #, had to call company and they couldn't give it to me right away. They had to call me back and told me it would be 1 month to recieve my product. Patiently waited 1 mo., still nothing, called company and was only given an "I'm Sorry"-crap. They called me beginning of next week, and told me that my purchase didn't ship and it would be another month of waiting. End result I requested for a refund and went with another company online and amazing recieved my product for cheaper and got it within 1 week. Wouldn't recommend this company/site to even my enemies.
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLY COMPANY/SITE
craig

Oakland, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
I orderd some floor pot anchors from these people. The box showed up with a tear in it and i was missing 1 little wedge for the chain. Called up spoke to a real person in the US ( pretty stoked on that). The nice lady overnight me that small little wedge. Very happy with the customer service
Tim

Long Beach, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2013
Horrible customer service. Received an incomplete order and could not get anyone to respond to any of my messages. Live chat no one ever there! Not ever again!!
wes capell

Blue Springs, MO

#5 May 17, 2016
I have had decent luck in the past with autobody toolmart unit recently. I bought their spyder frame machine puller and after about ten pulls one of the parts came apart. I called in the end of December to see what needed to do to get the part replaced. The lady told me after I sent pictures they would send me a replacement. In March called and asked where my replacement was and she apologized and said it would be sent out in next 72 hours. I called yesterdayon 16th april and she said she had sent me an email that I needed part sent in to get the replacement. I never received the email. So we will see if Fed Ex shows up today to pick up my part. I was going to buy a paint booth from them but have decided that would be a mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carpentersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Barn" building next to 7-Eleven on Randall Roa... (Oct '08) Jan 15 Autumn 4
Renters (Jun '09) Jan 11 EYEspie 4
Lazarus Pizza of 1950's, 60's (May '12) Jan 1 Jo Ann 13
Joe C's Free Spirit Tattoos (Sep '11) Dec 29 Voeks87 5
Vote for the most useless Wauconda police officers Dec 27 Reset America 1
News Santa's Village Closing For Good (Aug '06) Dec 24 Tylerman747 198
News 'Adopt a Family' offers Christmas assistance (Oct '08) Dec '16 Bob 272

Carpentersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance