Dundee Township to let state kill 30 ...

Dundee Township to let state kill 30 deer Updated Dec 15, 2011 10:16...

There are 2 comments on the Daily Herald story from Dec 15, 2011, titled Dundee Township to let state kill 30 deer Updated Dec 15, 2011 10:16.... In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Deer culling will continue in Dundee Township as state biologists work to prevent the spread of chronic wasting disease in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

susan struck

Lincoln, NE

#1 Dec 17, 2011
We the people in any state make more excuses every year to kill the most beauitful free god given animal. peace
keesiemom

Dundee, IL

#2 Dec 20, 2011
THis is disgusting. Sleepy Hollow residents pay ridiculous taxes to live a "wildlife refuge" community, while political bullys make excuses to slaughter our beautiful animals. As if we are too stupid to know that somebody has a new collection of deer heads on their wall and a freezer full of meat. I am sick over this. They are wiping out our entire population--barely see any deer anymore. Not to mention that last year this massacre produced ZERO cases of wasting disease. Just sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carpentersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Elgin is Kane County's Most Corrupt Polic... (Mar '12) May 25 HawksWin 36
Fun May 23 Bigcock18xx 1
Any meet ups? May 23 Bigcock18xx 3
News Customer Service - Customer Service At Verizon,... May 19 essence scott 1
News Speaking out against Justus Howell decision May 19 manman 6
Fun May 15 Car fun 1
News Fox River Grove candidates weigh in on downtown... Apr '15 Grover 2
More from around the web

Carpentersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE