Teen charged with stabbing murder of Aurora woman

Apr 26, 2010 Full story: Courier News 7

A Carpentersville teen-ager is accused of stabbing to death another young woman early Sunday during a fight at the suspect's home that morning, police said.

Read more
Nelson

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2010
First of All KC may u rest in peace, and the person dat took away from us, may she spent da rest of her life locked up thinking of what she did and knowing that she took a young mother away from us, may our holy father take care of u for all eternity and beyond, and well see u sooner or later but well see u regardless.
mimi

Carpentersville, IL

#2 Apr 28, 2010
F*** THAT I HOPE YOUR OKAY JACKIE AND YOUR FORGIVEN 4 YOUR MISTAKE
ely

Chicago, IL

#3 May 2, 2010
i believe it was selfdefense because ain't no ignorant ass nikka have no effen reason to be whooping on a girl for one and second the bitch knew what the efff was up she thaught she was big and bad well you know what sweetie you at where you at and jacky girl i hope they let you out because you don't deserve this crap. you look for problems and they goin to end one way or another. you live through it or you die with it "kc" had no reason goin to jackies house running her mouth acting like she the shit . she shoulda stayed her ass at home with her kids and learned how to be a mature momma . not a fucken lowlife wanna be gangerbanger. good ass example for her kids no. pues these ignorant as girls with babies lookin for drama what can we do right?
golliz

Schaumburg, IL

#4 May 6, 2010
hell yea man i knw ma cousine jackie gettin out she did no wrong all she did is defend her lil sis last time i checked halping yo family out when they in danger aint no crime n thats rite wat the fuck was "kc" doin at ma cuzins house like they said b4 she has a kid wtf is a mom doin at a party beatin up a lil 16 year old grow up man but its fkd up how it went down and i feel sorry for the fam that lost her kid but like i said she had nun 2 do at ma cousines house cus 1st of all she got a kid 2nd of all she almost 20 and 3rd of all wtf is she doin at a cville party that she wasnt even envited 2 when she live at aurora, she shud of jst stayed home in stead of cumin out here lookin 4 sum n well she got wat she wanted she was lookin 4 sum so she got sum.. free ma cuz jackie cus she did no wrong on deffendin her sis. WE ALL HERE 4 U CUZ
adriana

Elgin, IL

#5 May 7, 2010
yo pienso que si invstiga bien la policia ella solo trato de defender asu sangre.
dios quiera y todo se arregle y termine la pesadilla que esta viviendo la familia loyola y tocante ala difunta que clase de madre anda gangeando y ya con dos hijos solo salio a buscar su final descanse enpaz
lily

United States

#6 May 7, 2010
I get that,the girl wasn't invited to the party and it was immature of her going out that late having responsabilities at home! But I dnt think it should of gotten the point it did! Someones life was taken and whatever jackie did was wrong she has to live with that all her life!
thug killa

Lake In The Hills, IL

#8 May 21, 2012
you stupid as hell and a coward if you go and stab someone in the back. all she had to do was help get her off and then some. call the cops. now she off on probation and free to roam the streets and kill or eventually get killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carpentersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Damage 4 hr neosapian 1
News Officials: Mariano's looking to build in Des Pl... (Jul '14) Mon Gus 6
Tl's fourseasons no longer up to par Mar 28 byebye 1
News 10 stories you might have missed Mar 28 adtaucher 1
Earthquake reported west of Lake in the Hills Mar 26 Annie A 1
News Small earthquake reported in northwest suburbs Mar 25 obamaisistosis 1
Snap chat sex Mar 24 wildgirl4u 5
Carpentersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web