Photos

There are 5 comments on the Daily Herald story from Jan 17, 2012, titled Photos. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Itasca police take bags of evidence to a police car that were near a car in the parking lot of the McDonald's, which is where a 20-mile police chase ended Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

luis

Naperville, IL

#1 Jan 17, 2012
i saw it there was a lot of police
Janet

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2012
Thats,not right ,,,how can they do that kind off shit next to a school ,and in a mcdonalds ,just risking other peoples lives ,what a shame on capentersville police to do that kind drug downs very stupid
mark

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 19, 2012
This is an ashame thing police did! One! Why will you do a drug business in a mcdonalds! There people there family, kids! Come on now smh this ain't no proffesional thing two! There a school by there I don't care if you guys told them to stay indoors some of your bullets pass by there! And third! shot fire! Why will you shoot when the suspect didn't have no weapon just the car in quick reaction you guys could of block him with another squad car and there point guns at him for not to flee away but nooooo carpentersville police had to do this! Smh
lizze

Carpentersville, IL

#4 Jan 21, 2012
I Was a Student of Lakewood and i would have been scared because of how close the school is from McDonald! I wouldn't fell safe at all. What if there would've been more gunfire? what if he went towards the school? What if a student got hurt? they didn't think of any of this!
lizze

Carpentersville, IL

#5 Jan 21, 2012
everybody is freaking out in c'ville you should see McDonalds, after the shooting no one even wants to go to mcdonalds because they are scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carpentersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney: Ari Squire's Wife Not Involved In Twi... (Mar '08) Fri AL BICOFF 59
Teachers are attractive? Apr 28 sumguybud 1
pipe burst/ water damage (Jan '14) Apr 27 Wade Wilson 3
Review: Adams Landscaping Apr 21 Mindy 3
News Palatine Man Sentenced for Confiscating, Sellin... (Mar '14) Apr 18 cops_look_up_poo_... 3
South Elgin is Kane County's Most Corrupt Polic... (Mar '12) Apr 14 tarabarker 33
News Fox River Grove candidates weigh in on downtown... Apr 7 Grover 2
More from around the web

Carpentersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]