Photos

Full story: Daily Herald

Itasca police take bags of evidence to a police car that were near a car in the parking lot of the McDonald's, which is where a 20-mile police chase ended Tuesday afternoon.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2012
luis

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

i saw it there was a lot of police
Janet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Thats,not right ,,,how can they do that kind off shit next to a school ,and in a mcdonalds ,just risking other peoples lives ,what a shame on capentersville police to do that kind drug downs very stupid
mark

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

This is an ashame thing police did! One! Why will you do a drug business in a mcdonalds! There people there family, kids! Come on now smh this ain't no proffesional thing two! There a school by there I don't care if you guys told them to stay indoors some of your bullets pass by there! And third! shot fire! Why will you shoot when the suspect didn't have no weapon just the car in quick reaction you guys could of block him with another squad car and there point guns at him for not to flee away but nooooo carpentersville police had to do this! Smh
lizze

Huntley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

I Was a Student of Lakewood and i would have been scared because of how close the school is from McDonald! I wouldn't fell safe at all. What if there would've been more gunfire? what if he went towards the school? What if a student got hurt? they didn't think of any of this!
lizze

Huntley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

everybody is freaking out in c'ville you should see McDonalds, after the shooting no one even wants to go to mcdonalds because they are scared

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carpentersville Discussions

Search the Carpentersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Officials: Mariano's looking to build in Des Pl... 28 min Beyonce's Weave 4
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min truth 48,865
Oak Forest Cops Nab Suspects in String of Car B... 3 hr Good work 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Tue KrisChristie 1,854
Barrington reopens argument on CN rail underpass (Oct '11) Tue Chief49 18
Review: Rana Meal Solutions LLC (Nov '13) Jul 21 nicky pooh 3
•••
•••
•••
Carpentersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carpentersville Jobs

•••