Holy Moly

House Springs, MO

#1253 Oct 17, 2013
I was trying to surmise how her getting hit in a wreck correlated into Fox hiring a questionable food service director.

And you could carry the conversation without me. Isn't that basically what you do these past few months? Repost old posts to convince yourself that "it" (your pathetic moment of fame and adoration isn't over?

News: It is.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1254 Oct 18, 2013
Holy Moly wrote:
I was trying to surmise how her getting hit in a wreck correlated into Fox hiring a questionable food service director.
And you could carry the conversation without me. Isn't that basically what you do these past few months? Repost old posts to convince yourself that "it" (your pathetic moment of fame and adoration isn't over?
News: It is.
Because SHE can not be trusted to tell the whole truth,(ie Kelly Nash was BY FAR the best candidate for the job), therefore everything is subject to scrutiny! Did she take a drug test after being involved in an accident with a district vehicle? Was she "on the job" or was she out traveling for personal reasons?

You don't like the questioning? Wow what a surprise coming from a person that has their head so far up the districts ass that you describe the Kelly Nash hire as "questionable."

Fame? Yeah I do it so others will revile me, belittle me, send lawyers after me, have employees tell the public they have looked at my files and claim I was fired for being a petiflle, and have a history of child pornography. I dare say no one seeks out that kind of fame. This administration, with the coaches wife at the helm she be booted to the curb!

I have only had one person in my entire life adore me, and I consider myself lucky!
Scoop

Torrance, CA

#1255 Oct 18, 2013
Many know of the indiscretions committed by those who occupy the top spots in the district, administration and board alike. Guess the high school bands are not going to play "Here Comes the King" after all. Money talks, but sometimes it lies to you! At least it has been determined what price will turn the no to a yes.
New car

United States

#1256 Oct 18, 2013
Really? The phantom car took off? Not what I heard.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1257 Oct 18, 2013
I have no idea what the hell the part of the sentence I put in quotes below means but it sounds like Dianne should have been given a drug test. Just sayin...

PERSONNEL SERVICES Policy 4871
(Regulation 4871)
Staff Welfare (Form 4871)

Driver Drug Testing"

Employees holding a non-safety sensitive position will be subject to post accident drug testing
"where a District administrator has sufficient cause to suspect the employee’s use of alcohol or
non-prescribed controlled substance producing accident, in conjunction with or related to a work
place testing." Such post accident testing will be utilized in the instance of the occurrence of any
of the five instances set forth in this policy.

Post accident testing will be utilized after any accident...

§ resulting in disabling damage to any motor vehicle or piece of District equipment;
thats right

United States

#1258 Nov 14, 2013
Can I be the new husband
ahahaha

Imperial, MO

#1259 Nov 14, 2013
thats right wrote:
Can I be the new husband
Now that's funny!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1260 Nov 15, 2013
thats right wrote:
Can I be the new husband
Hey! I've already called dibs on being Dianne's next husband. I've got big plans for after we're married. First I'm quitting work. That's a given.$256,000 a year is enough for any family.(In fact it's 4 times more than most families in Arnold earn). Second, I'm investing in new water wings and one of those really expensive floating chairs with built in koozies. That new pool in Dianne's back yard built with taxpayer money has my name - and every other poor taxpaying schmuck's in Arnold - written all over it. Do you think if I run low on food and liquor Dianne will lend me her new car? Now that it's dinged up who's going to care?

My friend, I'm afraid that you'll have to settle for adoption by Linda Nash or another of the school board members. You'll still have to work but the good news is that at least no one will question your qualifications.
DAVID RUTHERFORD

House Springs, MO

#1261 Nov 15, 2013
somebody erased the "THREAD GONE" again!!! Why?????
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1262 Nov 15, 2013
DAVID RUTHERFORD wrote:
somebody erased the "THREAD GONE" again!!! Why?????
Maybe it's God's way of saying He's tired of reading LUNN's posts too.
77warrior

Arnold, MO

#1263 Nov 15, 2013
Red 5 is definitely a sick individual, if he or she knows what Dianne has at her house! Get a life!
No Secret

Laguna Niguel, CA

#1264 Nov 15, 2013
It is common knowledge what Diane has at her house, a privacy fence had to be installed because of all of the attention she drew to herself.
News Flash

Saint Louis, MO

#1265 Nov 15, 2013
Who will get the Foodservice secretarial position in the next week or so? The old one quit!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1266 Nov 16, 2013
77warrior wrote:
Red 5 is definitely a sick individual, if he or she knows what Dianne has at her house! Get a life!
While not denying I'm sick with jealousy that I didn't woo and wed her first - I'm she would have found me devilishly handsome - I found out about the pool when several people posted about it earlier this year. I've never seen it myself. It's hard enough to watch my tax dollars go. The last thing I want to see is how they end up being used at Dianne's house.
You are an idiot

Saint Louis, MO

#1267 Nov 22, 2013
Red 5. So, any person who gets paid with tax dollars shouldn't be able to put in a pool? You my friend, are an idiot.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1268 Nov 23, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
Red 5. So, any person who gets paid with tax dollars shouldn't be able to put in a pool? You my friend, are an idiot.
Talking about the idiot kettle calling black....omg! She makes a cool quarter of a million a year, payed to her by a board who she personally made sure had high paying jobs for family members. All done with a complete lack of care for fellow workers, and qualified applicants. None of us wants to know how someone with such arrogance and callous disregard spends our hard earned dollars! Wake up! You defend the defenseless!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1269 Nov 23, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
Red 5. So, any person who gets paid with tax dollars shouldn't be able to put in a pool? You my friend, are an idiot.
Idiot, assuming she didn't rely on Todd to vet the builder chances are good that she hired a qualified, competent person to do the work.(As an aside, think how weird that must have felt to her. It's a miracle her head didn't explode like an overcooked McNugget.)

But I digress. Idiot, what bothers me is that the quid pro quo for her ability to hire a qualified, competent person to do work for her was hiring so many unqualified, incompetent persons to do work for us.
You are an idiot

Saint Louis, MO

#1270 Nov 24, 2013
You are seriously pathetic. If you want to make statements about her getting paid a lot of money or nepotism, those are valid arguments. But, you seriously have a problem when you say things like "I found out about the pool when several people posted about it earlier this year." If I were her, I would want a restraining order against you.

Think about it; I assume you are an adult, probably over 45? Maybe you have kids? And, you have nothing better to do than discuss the fact that Critchlow bought a pool several years ago. Pathetic...absolutely pathetic.

I teach in the district and just bought a new dining room table. Is that acceptable? Because technically it is tax dollars that bought that table, so I guess you should have a say in it.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1271 Nov 24, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
You are seriously pathetic. If you want to make statements about her getting paid a lot of money or nepotism, those are valid arguments. But, you seriously have a problem when you say things like "I found out about the pool when several people posted about it earlier this year." If I were her, I would want a restraining order against you.
Think about it; I assume you are an adult, probably over 45? Maybe you have kids? And, you have nothing better to do than discuss the fact that Critchlow bought a pool several years ago. Pathetic...absolutely pathetic.
I teach in the district and just bought a new dining room table. Is that acceptable? Because technically it is tax dollars that bought that table, so I guess you should have a say in it.
Please don't tell me you actually teach....I'll lose faith. The issue is not can she purchase whatever she wants with her paycheck? The issue is how did she obtain the paycheck in the first place? Let's assume you get your paycheck because you actually did the work and are worth what you are paid. With the super that is not the case. Her pay.........over 250,000.....came about because she played a school board that should be ashamed of themselves! You dispute that? Then you simply have not done your homework! No one is able to defend the outrages amount she receives. You need comparative numbers? Read Fox C-6 Watchdog, it can not be disputed!
You are picking on the wrong people here, and had you actually READ why he said what he said you might have a clue! You are a teacher for goodness sakes, read a little context here before you call for police to come and help silence the critics!
in sam i trust

Duluth, GA

#1272 Nov 24, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about the idiot kettle calling black....omg! She makes a cool quarter of a million a year, payed to her by a board who she personally made sure had high paying jobs for family members. All done with a complete lack of care for fellow workers, and qualified applicants. None of us wants to know how someone with such arrogance and callous disregard spends our hard earned dollars! Wake up! You defend the defenseless!
I love you Sam!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 18 hr Fkh2 911
Simpson Jr.? Fri Wowzer 14
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
fox athletics Dec 20 Warrior12 10
Arnold Christmas decorations Dec 12 Rbnhd 1
Who is the top attorney (Oct '08) Dec 12 Manix 17
John Burroughs? (Oct '11) Dec 11 No good 3
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carondelet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carondelet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:37 pm PST