Curious

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2013
It got very quiescent on here. Have to wonder if two people were counseled by their lawyers (one in particular) to quit posting and to shut up because it was hurting their defense.

If that's the case then we may easily deduce who the person is behind all of the aliases.
Pfft

Arnold, MO

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Is that moron back in town? Sounds like some of his addle brained talk.
say what

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2013
Is this some sort of a riddle lunn? What two people????
Where's your proof Proof PROOF??????

I think everyone would be posting if you were not on here. I think their would be excellent debates, but they are all sick of yooouuuuuuu LUNN !!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 21, 2013
You think everyone is me. Too bad they aren't. I don't use the big words like qui...whatever the heck. It must suck being in your world where you feel like everyone is out to get you and you have to be paranoid all the time. Let me let you in on a little secret. Nobody is out to get you except maybe the voices in your head.

And I didn't drive everyone off, unless you are everyone which is what the original poster is trying to imply.

Now go run along with your fake conspiracy theories. And I say fake because you still haven't posted any proof that directly contains Arnold.
Curious

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2013
Let us see here. I'm not LUNN and I'm not Moritz. That narrowed it down to about 18,000 people in Arnold.

I surely would not be spouting my mouth off like that. And "say what", learn the difference between their and there. People would debate if you didn't monopolize the board with your WWII age propoganda tactics.
Ha Ha

Arnold, MO

#6 Aug 21, 2013
LOL How she has been able to keep the teeth in her head, is a mystery to me!
Curious

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2013
Did you come up with that all by yourself? Your comebacks are like your alias name, dull and passť.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 14 hr sowrong 1,234
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... Thu Son of Man 2,093
Where's Doris? Thu GolfBall 68
Fulbright and Amato Win Apr 14 WOW 8
The TRUTH about the candidates (Mar '14) Apr 13 Checking Facts 118
Poppen and Hastings win in Fox C-6 Apr 13 ArnoldCC 18
Holiday Inn Apr 11 Boom goes the dyn... 3
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE