TROOP Identity to be Revealed
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Mar 22, 2014
ArnoldCC wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty obvious to me that you know who it was. Why don't you fill the rest of us in? And what was it that this person said that was so bad?
Troop's greatest hits? Wow. Tough question CC. That would make a great thread all on its own. I'm sure others have their own favorites but the one I always thought came closest to capturing his unique rhetorical style was "[name redacted] is a demented reject lamb that fondles lost sheep."
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#22 Mar 25, 2014
Red 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Troop's greatest hits? Wow. Tough question CC. That would make a great thread all on its own. I'm sure others have their own favorites but the one I always thought came closest to capturing his unique rhetorical style was "[name redacted] is a demented reject lamb that fondles lost sheep."
Right! Many more like that also. Way way beyond socially acceptable.

It is to laugh, at ppl pretending not to know what was said, or who could be behind the ID.

They're all like "Wha'? Huh? Troop who? Troop wha'? Hrump hrrrhumph. Move along, nothing to see here, stop making waves. Next!"
Just me

Hillsboro, MO

#23 Mar 25, 2014
ArnoldCC wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty obvious to me that you know who it was. Why don't you fill the rest of us in? And what was it that this person said that was so bad?
I'm pretty sure they are full of doo doo!
ArnoldCC

United States

#24 Apr 2, 2014
This thread went very quiet. One has to wonder if this was just a scare tactic to try to shut opponents up. If they would have gotten the identity I would have expected them to flaunt it and make a big deal. Maybe it wasn't who they thought it was. Well, I say let's keep this thread going to pressure them to reveal whether they got it or who it was.
Just Me

Hillsboro, MO

#25 Apr 6, 2014
Still waiting.............
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#26 Apr 7, 2014
I'm of the thought that they will play games until the day before the election or the day of.
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#27 May 10, 2014
Is it true the Superintendent is on personal leave, and has been for several months?

Since: Feb 13

Jefferson County

#28 May 10, 2014
Just Me wrote:
Still waiting..........
You're going to have to keep waiting. Court proceedings move at a slow pace.
FYI

Ashburn, VA

#29 May 10, 2014
The Super was on medical leave.for awhile. Pretty sobering stuff, but she seems to be doing okay at the present. I, for one, am so pleased to see your genuine concern.
Dianne retires next fall. You can get your itinerary ready for your next target.
Johnny

Imperial, MO

#30 May 23, 2014
Just read the story about this on stltoday.com . Next hearing is scheduled for July 14th. I wonder if the guilty party or parties are thoroughly shaking in their shoes yet?
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

#31 May 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Just read the story about this on stltoday.com . Next hearing is scheduled for July 14th. I wonder if the guilty party or parties are thoroughly shaking in their shoes yet?
And the fun never ends in Arnold - does it?

The lawyers are laughing all the way to the bank.
Arnold must be the capitol of lawsuits ------ Just sayin.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#32 May 23, 2014
Suzy Q wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fun never ends in Arnold - does it?
The lawyers are laughing all the way to the bank.
Arnold must be the capitol of lawsuits ------ Just sayin.
Maybe it's the capitol of abusers! Maybe it's a place where people have allowed abuse for so long that when somebody finally stands up they become the bad guy! I was not raised to allow others to bully people around!
Bourisaw's ugly cat

United States

#33 May 23, 2014
Of course they are suing for profit. It's always about $$$.
Sam Ferry

Park Hills, MO

#34 May 23, 2014
[QUOTE who="Bourisaw's ugly cat"]Of course they are suing for profit. It's always about $$$.[/QUOTE]

I'll take that bet!
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

#35 May 24, 2014
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the capitol of abusers! Maybe it's a place where people have allowed abuse for so long that when somebody finally stands up they become the bad guy! I was not raised to allow others to bully people around!
I didn't mean that you shouldn't stand up to the bullies. More power to you. I don't tolerate bullies either. I was really hoping that the new school board would straighten things out but with the hiring of Brazel I don't see anything different happening there. Same shit - different day. I wonder who will end up being the new Superintendent. I sure am glad that I don't have any kids or grandkids in the district anymore. Fox used to be a great school & I was proud to graduate from there.
Confused

Arnold, MO

#36 May 24, 2014
Suzy Q, the new CFO was hired on the 20th and has probably not even started. I am sure he has to fulfill his contract with the Affton school district. So to say nothing has changed is kind of silly. Just my opinion though.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#37 May 24, 2014
Suzy Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean that you shouldn't stand up to the bullies. More power to you. I don't tolerate bullies either. I was really hoping that the new school board would straighten things out but with the hiring of Brazel I don't see anything different happening there. Same shit - different day. I wonder who will end up being the new Superintendent. I sure am glad that I don't have any kids or grandkids in the district anymore. Fox used to be a great school & I was proud to graduate from there.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I took it to mean it was all about the lawyers and the money(bank), and the simple fact is I gave everyone every chance to handle this like adults. Bullies don't act like adults!

Actually I think the new hire will actually help straighten things out. At least the financial problems the district is trying to overcome. I hear he is really good at what he does....we'll see.

I do not believe the new super should come out of the administration building. I can not think of a single assistant that has not been a part of this "administration of bullying." First and foremost of those that have exceeded in that behavior is the next in line. If the board does not begin to wake up and smell the fear that has been created by those people, then I believe they are hopeless. It is time for some honest to God healing for this district and it's employees.
Jobu

San Francisco, CA

#38 May 24, 2014
"Next in line"?
Who would that be?
Sam Ferry

Park Hills, MO

#39 May 25, 2014
Jobu wrote:
"Next in line"?
Who would that be?
Timothy
doh

Festus, MO

#40 May 25, 2014
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually I think the new hire will actually help straighten things out. At least the financial problems the district is trying to overcome. I hear he is really good at what he does....we'll see.
I hope SOMEONE can help the district's financial woes. Despite claims that the district is doing well financially and that the current administration is responsible for said finances, all of a sudden there is not enough money to wax the floors in the school's buildings this summer. The district is already paying for the custodians this summer, but has no money to buy wax for them to use. Maybe one of the CO administrators can pony up the funds to buy wax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corrections officer confronted by protesters be... (Oct '14) 19 hr hardhead 26
Illegals (May '10) Mon Pizzarat 69
Telegraph road speed limit Mon luvhockey 4
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Mon cleanhouse 1,269
Traffic Camera Ticket - Need Advice (May '10) Mon Eileen 52
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) May 26 been there 41
Webster Groves Police May 26 not ok citizen 1
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]