Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

There are 20 comments on the Aug 3, 2010, TIME.com story titled Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform. In it, TIME.com reports that:

Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TIME.com.

Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#20225 Mar 10, 2014
Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>Really, shows what you know, NOTHING, and you can not even stay with the subject, to many dead brain cells I guess, oh yea right this is Doniphan forum should have known better. Did you inquire about some of my other post and you had taken offense.Sso this was your best shot or attempt to insult. Well, little one you go with that school yard name calling and childish mentality and the rest of us Adults will continue on our conversation, no you run off and go play with your friends.
Are you in fact a BIG BULL DYKE? I'm just saying you probably are a a BIG BULL DYKE.. YOU READ LIKE A BIG NASTY BULL DYKE.
ChilliJoke is a MORON

United States

#20226 Mar 10, 2014
Brian B wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I was waiting for, a full on and open glance into the mind of Chilli, just pure nonsense and bizarro reasoning.
YOU SUPPORT ABORTION "RIGHTS", YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTRADICTION,... WHAT ABOUT THE 50% OF THE INNOCENT CHILDREN THAT ARE ABORTED THAT ARE -FEMALE-???
You haven't even thought your argument through have you?
YOU LOSE,- it was better for you when you were avoiding answering my challenge.
Did you notice how he is trying to ignore, AKA run like a chickenshit, from my challenge,. He knows he can't. All he knows how to do is repeat the propaganda. ChilliJoke is just another bigmouthed, unintelligent, parrot who can do nothing but repeat the crap he hears from the media and politicians he worships that keep him living with entitlements. He is a pure bread 100% moron.
ChilliJoke is a MORON

United States

#20227 Mar 10, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have squat. We're talking about what CONs / Tea Partiers think. You cave boys are so anti-women that you believe they should have no, 0 control over their own body. Thanks for conforming that you believe a woman is good only for cooking, cleaning and making babies.
Prove it then chickenshit!!

The Tea Party is not about social issues. It is about economic issues. What you are saying is 100% lies because when it comes to the economic issues, they things, the ONBLY things they are concerned with you have no argument.

I'm calling you out., Prove it COWARD!!
Brian B

Murphysboro, IL

#20228 Mar 10, 2014
I was told Chilli and YellowDog were homosexual, and formerly romantically involved with one another. I don't know if it is true- but it does lend itself to many of both of their comments on this site. I could see them both being homosexuals.
ChilliJoke is a MORON

United States

#20229 Mar 10, 2014
Brian B wrote:
I was told Chilli and YellowDog were homosexual, and formerly romantically involved with one another. I don't know if it is true- but it does lend itself to many of both of their comments on this site. I could see them both being homosexuals.
I know they have both admitted to being homosexual, don't know about their involvement with each other. But, with the way ChilliJoke kisses Dawgs ass on another thread it wouldn't surprise me. There are times it seems like his lips are surgically attached to Dawgs ass.
Brian B

Murphysboro, IL

#20230 Mar 10, 2014
Chilli is too much a coward to use his real name,
Hell I would like to catch up to him myself.
ChilliJoke is a MORON

United States

#20231 Mar 10, 2014
Brian B wrote:
He would crap his panties. He is a coward. I've told him before, any time he wants to grow a spine, come on here to KC and talk his crap to face to face just let me know. To date he has done nothing but make excuses. He is a spineless, gutless coward who is only as tough as the anonymity his monitor and keyboard allow him to be.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20232 Mar 10, 2014
Brian B wrote:
<quoted text>
Chilli, you are alone, lonely.. And sad.. Someday you will fade away in a govt funded nursing home- you will be sponge bathed by folks that hate their job and resent you. No one will visit you, your going to die alone, a sad, lonely pitiful wretch of a man.
Later when you find yourself in this scenario, PLEASE, think back on me, that I called it years in advance... And know YOU BELONG THERE...
I want you to live alone, and die alone..
You've graphically considered my imaginary future health care needs, including sponge baths? That's creepy, non-hetero and unwanted, dude! Yet you pretend you're a hetero male and hope I "die alone, a sad, lonely pitiful wretch of a man?" LOL I told my GF I'm being stalked by "Brian B!" She doesn't believe you're a hetero male either! Thanks for confirming I'm in your noggin!
Bassin the Castor

Belleville, IL

#20233 Mar 10, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You've graphically considered my imaginary future health care needs, including sponge baths? That's creepy, non-hetero and unwanted, dude! Yet you pretend you're a hetero male and hope I "die alone, a sad, lonely pitiful wretch of a man?" LOL I told my GF I'm being stalked by "Brian B!" She doesn't believe you're a hetero male either! Thanks for confirming I'm in your noggin!
Is your girlfriend your right hand or your left?
CHILLIFAG IS A COWARD

United States

#20234 Mar 10, 2014
Brian B wrote:
Notice how he is trying to avoid replying to me? I have kicked his ass so many times on the Senate thread he knows better then to tangle with me. So he is hiding like a coward.
Brian B

Belleville, IL

#20235 Mar 10, 2014
He is most definitely a coward, slinking around looking for some other LIBFUCK to have his back.

Chilli- you will die alone in a state funded nursing home- I hope they leave you wet and dirty on a regular basis. There won't be family to come check on you and you'll sit with bed rash/ sores.

Email YELLOWDOG and ask him how to respond.

Location hidden

#20236 Mar 10, 2014
Bassin the Castor wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your girlfriend your right hand or your left?
More creepy, non-hetero, repeated, unwanted attention and fixation from "Brian B"? Step out of your closet, dude! It's okay, most of us non-CONs don't judge your choice in same-s*x partners and we accept you LGBTers, as you are.

Location hidden

#20237 Mar 10, 2014
CHILLIFAG IS A COWARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how he is trying to avoid replying to me? I have kicked his ass so many times on the Senate thread he knows better then to tangle with me. So he is hiding like a coward.
"...trying to avoid replying..." "...have kicked my azz so many times..." Is it opposite Day today? I've told you 25, 50, 100 times now, I seldom reply to you, Pinocchio, because you're a serial liar, not a real boy and a confirmed, needy whiner? Aw...let's all pity Owensville/Vienna!
Brian Boyer

Belleville, IL

#20239 Mar 10, 2014
My gosh I would tee up on your jaw so quick.. Gets me going just thinking about it.
CHILLIFAG IS A COWARD

United States

#20240 Mar 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>"...trying to avoid replying..." "...have kicked my azz so many times..." Is it opposite Day today? I've told you 25, 50, 100 times now, I seldom reply to you, Pinocchio, because you're a serial liar, not a real boy and a confirmed, needy whiner? Aw...let's all pity Owensville/Vienna!
And there comes the coward excuses and pathetic attempts to hide his gutless, spineless, coward ass. To afraid to step up and prove his Tea Party accusations because he is the very serial liar he claims I am.

He's told me a 100 times he very seldom replies to me? I guess 101 times would take him past the "seldom" threshold.

ChilliFag is a COWARD!!! Nothing more and nothing less. His above reply is his standard rinse and repeat drivel I have seen him post towards several people when they call him out and he can't prove the lies he tells. It's typical of LibShits on here.

Location hidden

#20241 Mar 11, 2014
Brian Boyer wrote:
My gosh I would tee up on your jaw so quick.. Gets me going just thinking about it.
"My gosh," you'd "tee up on my jaw so quick?" Thanks for confirming that you're just another wannabe tough guy, hiding in a Topix gray box. Come on by, when you're ready for your dirt nap. LOL

Location hidden

#20242 Mar 11, 2014
CHILLIFAG IS A COWARD wrote:
<quoted text>
And there comes the coward excuses and pathetic attempts to hide his gutless, spineless, coward ass. To afraid to step up and prove his Tea Party accusations because he is the very serial liar he claims I am.
He's told me a 100 times he very seldom replies to me? I guess 101 times would take him past the "seldom" threshold.
ChilliFag is a COWARD!!! Nothing more and nothing less. His above reply is his standard rinse and repeat drivel I have seen him post towards several people when they call him out and he can't prove the lies he tells. It's typical of LibShits on here.
No "Tea Party accusations." I'm not your secretary. Do your own research...read about the Tea Party on the internet, attend a local Klan/Tea Party Rally, talk with your fellow Tea Party groupies. You folks are angry, anti-woman, anti-minority, anti-progress, flat-Earther haters.

Do the math, dude. If I've told you that you're not a real boy 100 times in the 3 years I've been here, that'd be less than 3 replies/month. That's seldom. Only a hypocritical, irrational gray box like you, Replaytime/Owensville/Vienna, would accuse a Registered poster of "hiding."
CHILLIFAG IS A COWARD

United States

#20243 Mar 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>"My gosh," you'd "tee up on my jaw so quick?" Thanks for confirming that you're just another wannabe tough guy, hiding in a Topix gray box. Come on by, when you're ready for your dirt nap. LOL
ROFLMAO!!! You couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag with a 2x4. YOU are the wannabe tough guy hiding in a Topix gray box. You run your mouth attacking people post after post then try to play the "I've told you 100 times" BS that you tried to play again last night.

You say "come on by when you're ready for your dirt nap"? Fine tough guy, what's the address? Don't lie either unless you want to confirm that you are nothing but a spineless coward which I already know you are.

(Here comes all his excuses and backtracking now. He will demonstrate how big of a coward he really is)
CHILLIFAG IS A COWARD

United States

#20244 Mar 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>No "Tea Party accusations." I'm not your secretary. Do your own research...read about the Tea Party on the internet, attend a local Klan/Tea Party Rally, talk with your fellow Tea Party groupies. You folks are angry, anti-woman, anti-minority, anti-progress, flat-Earther haters.

Do the math, dude. If I've told you that you're not a real boy 100 times in the 3 years I've been here, that'd be less than 3 replies/month. That's seldom. Only a hypocritical, irrational gray box like you, Replaytime/Owensville/Vienna, would accuse a Registered poster of "hiding."
So in other words YOU CANT back up your bogus lies and false accusations. You just gave the standard reply when someone is cornered. "Do your own research to prove my lies" what a cop out.

ChilliFAG just proved he knows absolutely nothing about the Tea Party. All he knows how to do is be a mindless drone idiot repeating the crap he reads on here or hears from his left wing radical "news" sites.

Once again ChilliFAG has had his ass kicked. Now watch as he has a total meltdown to try and sooth his poor little ego over it.
CHILLIFAG IS A COWARD

United States

#20245 Mar 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Only a hypocritical, irrational gray box like you, Replaytime/Owensville/Vienna, would accuse a Registered poster of "hiding."
WTF does being registered have to do with anything? You're still not using your real name, only and imaginary screen name. Registering it doesn't make you somehow less anonymous then a non registered name.

Registered/unregistered either way you are nothing but a coward. A spineless, gutless, yellow worthless coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Apr 24 Paul Bunyan 1,254
Strands Salon Apr 23 Disappointed 1
Petco Flawed Dogs on Saturdays (Mar '10) Apr 23 Shelti1007 37
Arnold's Home and Garden Show. Really??? (Apr '09) Apr 21 Outmindouttime 20
Message For Missing Heather Nicole Kullorn's Fa... (Apr '12) Apr 21 ABC_123 3
New Plaza Apr 20 ArnoldCC 1
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... Apr 16 Son of Man 2,093
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE