Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Anybody know of any Fourth of July sales in Arnold?

I just saw Burger King is offering their original chicken sandwich for $1.04.
LUNN

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Anybody know of any Fourth of July sales in Arnold?
I just saw Burger King is offering their original chicken sandwich for $1.04.
Nobody wants to share their finds with you cause all you do is stir the pot. Go find your own bargains. Hehe!
Wanna Be

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2013
LUNN,

We all know you wish you could be like Letusnamenames and that is why you attack the person. They have a word for people like you. Stalker. Guess stalking real people isn't good enough for you anymore and you have to stalk on the internet. The real problem here is you. Seems like your life mission is to disrupt threads. It isn't Letusnamenames that is the problem, it is you! Why don't you go run a race or set off fireworks and let the citizens reclaim this board without you, the idiot troublemaker, and your friends ruining it with your lies and trying to make this city in to a laughing stock.

This town was perfect until you and your other friends moves here to ruin it. You call it corruption. The citizens call it progress and like it. If you don't like it, leave us alone and move out back to the city. I hear Oakville has some real corruption going on.

Bill Williams
23 year Arnold resident
Take Blinders Off

Arnold, MO

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Bill, I don't think you live inside the city limits of Arnold. I think you want to ignore facts and people that lie, cheat and steal from the taxpayers. I don't like to be lied to, cheated or stolen from. Maybe you do, that is not progress, that is corruption. This city is a laughing stock because of it's leaders, those in now and those who have been running this town for over 20 years, commonly referred to as the good old boys. Problem is, they aren't so "good." There is plenty of corruption right here in Arnold, no one needs to look further than city hall. Follow the money.
Wanna Be

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2013
I have been a citizen of Arnold for 45 years. We like the way things are. It was nice and peaceful until you came along and started saying things. Why don't you just leave us alone?! If there is corruption then fine, we like it like that. If you don't, then move. We liked things the way they were before you came to town and started making our city look bad.
Wanna Be

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Wanna Be wrote:
I have been a citizen of Arnold for 45 years. We like the way things are. It was nice and peaceful until you came along and started saying things. Why don't you just leave us alone?! If there is corruption then fine, we like it like that. If you don't, then move. We liked things the way they were before you came to town and started making our city look bad.
23 years. Stupid computer thinks it knows better than me. Technology sucks.
Take Blinders Off

Arnold, MO

#7 Jul 4, 2013
You like crooks? Please speak for yourself! Are you in with the crew? If you like giving money away, would you like to contribute to the cause out of your personal bank account? The corrupt ones running this town gave Dale Friedeking and undisclosed amount of money! Why is it undisclosed? Didn't the city council vote to give it to him? Matt Unrein was given a $75,000 parting gift, this was after he gave $75,000 back to the state and failed to let anyone know about a million dollar overrun on the CVS road project!$55,000 was given to Ms. Boone because the mayor, city administrator and city attorney ran to the papers every chance they got and professed Mr. Moss's guilt when not only was there none on his part, the report proved it! Mrs. Ott just received a $450,000 settlement due to sexual harassment. Don't forget the almost $350,000 paid by the city on the Ozark Hills portion of the Ozark Bridge project, and that doesn't include the attorney bills! Why does the city request non-disclosure agreements? Other cities don't do that. What are they trying to hide?
Can you name some specific instances of progress that you are impressed with? Maybe some examples of exemplary leadership? I'd like to see what you are basing your opinions on. Try discussing the issues and not make personal attacks or generalizations. I would welcome an intelligent discussion.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 5, 2013
And yet you personally attacked that person earlier and now you want to change the rules? Amazing.
Really

Arnold, MO

#9 Jul 5, 2013
OK, so your new personality is Bill Williams. Didn't he own a cafe on Jeffco? You are sick, Miss Sybil.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Not me. But go ahead and accuse. You're looking like a fool. You know, that fool you accuse me of being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Councilman Boyer 5 min Tony 61
Arnold website woes? 7 min Tony 41
Sewers 12 min Upgrade 2
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 55 min foster 459
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Mugsy 2,720
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 96,930
Pomme Creek 2 hr Doris Borgelt 1
•••
•••
Carondelet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carondelet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carondelet People Search