Steve Austin astronaut

High Ridge, MO

#2437 Aug 31, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
I choose not to. Yet you can choose to ignore mine so why don't you start. You can't get away from the drama or causing drama. You're a drama queen.
I'm a drama queen? That's a dandy.(Knew you couldn't stay off this one thread for three whole days-it's your life. Not mine, though. Let me show you how to do it.)
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2438 Aug 31, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Frankly
Feb 12, 2013
I have a dream, it's the board having two new members. Also the administration realizing they work for us, any self serving behavior should result in some administrators being fired .

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2440 Aug 31, 2013
Sam, just let me know who the two board members are that you need me to vote on. I'm trusting your judgement on this one because I know you know who isn't affiliated with people on the staff or the head boss lady and who will stand up to her.
in sam i trust

Imperial, MO

#2441 Sep 1, 2013
You go girl. We should all follow Sam blindly. He should run, actually. He has the best ideas and lots of followers. He's pretty cute, too!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2442 Sep 1, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Red 5
Feb 20, 2013
If education is your litmus test for being competent to make decisions that directly affect your child, how is it that you can feel comfortable with a food service director who even according to Fox's HR department has only has these minimal qualifications: 1) a high school diploma, 2) 16 years working for McDonald's, 3) enthusiasm, and 4) is the daughter in law of the school board president? The former director had her bachelor's. The assistant director who was passed over for Kelly already has her bachelor's and the credentialing that Kelly won't have for two more years. There were registered dietitians who applied with 5 or 6 years of formal education who weren't even interviewed.

The next time your child picks up his or her tray in the cafeteria know that it is a high school educated, McDonald's trained, daughter-in-law of the school board president without a shred of experience in school food service nutrition that is directly responsible for what's on that tray. Perhaps instead of applying a litmus test based on the Board's collective education you should apply the smell test to the director's.

I have a bachelor's, a master's, and a doctorate. My kids take sack lunches.
in sam i trust

Imperial, MO

#2443 Sep 1, 2013
We want Sam to run for School Board!!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2444 Sep 2, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Troop 11
Feb 20, 2013
I've consolidated my troops... do the math ...l 6+5 =11 Both troops have combined.(tired of hitting caps lock to address these people). I will admit...idiocy outlasts intelligence...in most cases. After hearing about portions of last nights meeting. This sight is like watching an old couple screw... Kinda like a car wreck. Gotta look but nothing interesting. These odd jobs on here flaming the fire all have serious mental illnesses. Debatable? Not at all. Justifiably hard core cases of pyschotic crazies. The online patriots of Rich (f-ud crash victum) Simpson, Dennis (testosterone deficient) Mueller, Michelle (ass and sanity envy loser) Tyler...and Samuel L.(fired district employee and bonified loser) Ferry all showed to support each other! The parents and students showed up in flocks to show support. It was reported as awesome! Positive remarks and happy people everywhere. Omg. Heaven forbid the district ever focuses about positives on this f-up site. On another note. Reports has it that tthe above mentioned people gathered after the meeting to plot their next hatred attack on the district. Reports include unibombers and child kidnapping just to get Elliot Davis to show....

My two cents;

At the time of this post there were only four or five people that KNEW the names of the four that received the cease and desist letters. Fox lawyers knew, Dr. Critchlow knew, Todd scott knew, I think Dan Baker's name was on one too but not 100% on him. That's all. They of course did not have the right to share that information with anyone and yet here is Troop calling us out.

At the time of this posting I wondered who the hell is Dennis Mueller and why is he being mentioned with the three cease and desist cases. His letter came two weeks after mine and nobody knew, not me, Simpson or Tyler that he had received one.

I also asked four board members to thier face if they knew of the letters....they all said no. I also emailed them all and asked had they known and of all the replies not a single board member knew.

This attempt at a hatchet job by Troop was a direct result of information only known to a select few in the administration. And this is not the only example of the administration either participating in, or willfully giving private information to others so they could try and slander others. What this administration has done to it's own employees and parents of the district is not only wrong it goes against their own guidelines concerning private information.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2445 Sep 3, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Soccer Mom
Feb 27, 2013
We are fighting and we will continue to fight. We aren't scared and we won't scare off easily. Anyone is encouraged to show up at the board meetings and speak openly with the rest of us. Our only agenda is to be able to be proud of the district we live in because we do care!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2446 Sep 4, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Sam Ferry
Mar 2, 2013
Oh but I do know them, and that is the very reason I will continue to "whine" about them!
Here is the thing about this thread I will never understand. Of all the "so called supporters" of this administration, even many who claim to work for the district, there has yet to be a single person give their name. Why? You supporters have all the power and the righteousnes of Fox C-6 on your side! There is no threat to you to lose your job, or to be punished or threatened in any way. Just the opposite, there is a possible promotion in it for you, the leaders of every single department, at every level are yes men! So I would think you would be proclaiming from the rooftops who you are. But instead you cower, obviously you are neither a supporter or a friend of these "good people".
Now let me tell you what's important, it is important that the people we entrust our children to for the majority of the day are open, honest, public servants! It is important that a school board represents the community that put them there, and that the same board is open and honest in all of their practices. It is important when people who have dedicated years of hard, honest work to the public get screwed out of jobs so that family members of the administration and the board can have those jobs. And on top of it all.....it is important that we stand up against all forms of bullying for those who can not! The person who wants the least and gives the most is always the greatest leader..........this administration is backwards..........they are self serving!
Sam Ferry

Glencoe, MO

#2447 Sep 5, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

leader
Mar 2, 2013
I will stand with anyone working for positive changes! I know some who may be currently holding power think they are immune and they have everyone silenced/bullied. Not when everyone stands strong in defense. For the kids, I stand too.
Don't think that a lot of workers and educators are sitting on their hands either. They may be quiet but they care!!
Sam Ferry

Glencoe, MO

#2448 Sep 6, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

stiritup
Mar 7, 2013
I am a lady. I work for the district. I respect all those who stand up for change. Most of what we currently have is broken, old, and ineffective. There are shining examples of what is good and right. Those glittering glimpses are not an effect of awesome administrative leadership. Excellent teachers and employees who want to make a positive difference will despite the horrible examples are before them. Those glimpses are only glimpses because the BOE and Admin have clouded the air with muck and mire. The children and those truly committed to excellence deserve a team of leaders and decision makers who will clean up the horrid mess, and who do not put themselves (and family members) first. There are those who say Fox is not the laughing stock of Jefferson County. They are not entirely wrong. Fox is a joke across the state. We need to FIX FOX. Vote against incumbents. Vote for Steve Holloway and Dan Kroupa.
cool knower

United States

#2449 Sep 6, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Daily Repost Reminder

stiritup
Mar 7, 2013
I am a lady. I work for the district. I respect all those who stand up for change. Most of what we currently have is broken, old, and ineffective. There are shining examples of what is good and right. Those glittering glimpses are not an effect of awesome administrative leadership. Excellent teachers and employees who want to make a positive difference will despite the horrible examples are before them. Those glimpses are only glimpses because the BOE and Admin have clouded the air with muck and mire. The children and those truly committed to excellence deserve a team of leaders and decision makers who will clean up the horrid mess, and who do not put themselves (and family members) first. There are those who say Fox is not the laughing stock of Jefferson County. They are not entirely wrong. Fox is a joke across the state. We need to FIX FOX. Vote against incumbents. Vote for Steve Holloway and Dan Kroupa.
Thanks for reposting this one. There are some fabulous staff and teachers making miraculously tasty lemonade out of the rotten lemons they are given! Thank you to all of those who shine bright!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2450 Sep 7, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Addit
March 15, 2913
We hope the $65k hire- with only a high school diploma, no credentials in nutrition, and no background running a program for thousands of growing children- is seen for what it is, a travesty. Hopefully a new BOE will make a difference. I don't agree with the voting process, how they vote one way to show unity even if they disagree. I would like the BOE to come forth and say who voted against the hiring (before the unified vote) of an unqualified relative at $65 THOUSAND DOLLARS.
in sam i trust

United States

#2451 Sep 7, 2013
Go Sam Go!!!! Go Sam Go!!!! Go Sam Go!!!! Go Sam Go!!!! Go Sam Go!!!! Go Sam Go!!!! Go Sam Go!!!! Go Sam Go Sam Go!!!!!!!! Go Sam Go!!!!Go Sam Go!!!!Go Sam Go!!!!Go Sam Go!!!!Go Sam Go!!!!Go Sam Go!!!!Go Sam Go!!!!Go Sam Go!!!!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2452 Sep 8, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder
Voice_of_a_Teacher
Mar 21, 2013
While I'm sure it doesn't make her feel any better our assistant food service director now has company. She was passed over for the top spot so the unqualified but "enthusiastic" daughter-in-law of Linda Nash could be hired. Now at least three inside candidates for assistant superintendent can sympathize after they were passed over so a guy from Desoto who was paid $200K to go away could be hired.
Dianne's response to the new criticism? He was "BY FAR" the best candidate for the job. I bet that statement made parents all over the district feel warm and fuzzy about leaving their children in the hands of Fox administrators so unqualified that they weren't even any competition for a fired guy from another district!
I don't know any of them well but I wonder how the passed over candidates feel? Screwed because Dianne - again - arranged for the hiring of an outsider instead of Fox employees who'd worked years to put themselves in a position to compete for the position? Angry because now they know they should have raised their voices when the BOE's d-i-l was hired and maybe the same thing wouldn't have happened to them? Sickened that Dianne takes credit for the work they do to make Fox a school of distinction and now expects them to be good soldiers and defend her even though she's effectively killed their careers at Fox?
What are the odds that one or more of them will quit worrying about defending Dianne and instead start spending that energy job hunting?
Dianne, you've got to know that you're killing our morale. We are proud of the school we've built but we are not so blindly loyal that we won't look after our families first.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2453 Sep 9, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

jenny from the block
Mar 23, 2013
Im not sure if anyone read the post dispatch, but i highly encourage everyone to read the saturday front page. Its funny to me how there are still people out there that support the administration and there egos. I can litterally smell critchlows stink from here. Keep fighting back everyone and they will soon realize that the way they treat people has repercussions. A revolution has to happen. Not a country sized one but a community based one. And we can all celebrate when the tears fall from the dr's face. Although that might be giving her too much credit because im not sure she has a heart or soul
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2454 Sep 10, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Common Sense
Mar 23, 2013
I would agree. For an education institution that the Fox District is and one that should praise higher education, the administration thinks the general community is stupid for thinking this decision is okay. The district gets an F-- on this metro advertised blunder. And then goes out and hires a deficient admin from DeSoto. The voters will remember this. All the admins should be shaking in their boots and consider other career paths. April elections will prove that
Tim

United States

#2455 Sep 10, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Daily Repost Reminder
Common Sense
Mar 23, 2013
I would agree. For an education institution that the Fox District is and one that should praise higher education, the administration thinks the general community is stupid for thinking this decision is okay. The district gets an F-- on this metro advertised blunder. And then goes out and hires a deficient admin from DeSoto. The voters will remember this. All the admins should be shaking in their boots and consider other career paths. April elections will prove that
Hey Sam , have you heard that FoxC6 is now printing a magazine. I wonder how that looks when they are crying about not having enough money to fund the schools? Another waste of money that could be better utilized somewhere else!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2456 Sep 11, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sam , have you heard that FoxC6 is now printing a magazine. I wonder how that looks when they are crying about not having enough money to fund the schools? Another waste of money that could be better utilized somewhere else!
Actually I did hear something about this but it was so long ago I don't even remember where I heard it from. Do you have any other info on it?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2457 Sep 11, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

LETS CLEAN HOUSE
Mar 23, 2013
I read the post this morning. POOR MRS. SUPER- AFRAID FOR HER SAFETY!!! REALLY??? The man said he only placed around 18 signs, she EXAGGERATES and states 50-100 signs....Having a Drs. Degree--- CAN'T SHE COUNT? Maybe he wouldn’t have had to put up a WHOLE 18 signs if she hadn’t had our districts MAINTENCE/SECURITY STAFF running around on school time-taking them down as fast as he could get them up!!
We ALL know that it is dedicated teacher, principals, and staff that are taking care of our students. They are the ones who have made us a School of Character….CERTAINLY; it IS NOT Critchlow’s character that Fox would like to be known for!! As I was continuing to read the Post, I glanced over and saw the article about the NEW hiring to Fox from Desoto. Yeah, now we have a man that was bought out of his contract to “HELP" in our Central Office Administration... IS this REALLY another GOOD hire for our district??? Yet another example of her POOR Leadership...Also the BOE Votes UNANIMOUSLY to approve his hiring---It would be nice to know if anyone on our board can speak up and maybe question these hirings. The only THREAT heard, if you would even call it a threat was “TO SLAP THAT SMIRK OF HER FACE!!!” Quite frankly almost everyone that knows her would like to do THAT!!!!(Unless of coarse you are part of her Circle and benefits from her help!!!) Or secretly they may want to SLAP the SMIRK also!!! LOL:)
Please Vote out the BOE!!! LET'S CLEAN HOUSE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 18 hr Toco 845
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Sun beeen there 38
Rascal's New Restaurant in Arnold Sun Try it first 5
Triple shooting in Maplewood Fri BDoherty 1
Reuters Calls Delmar Loop "Downtown St. Louis" ... Nov 20 Enough is Enough 4
Simpson Jr.? Nov 18 what's up with that 12
Ferguson prepares for grand jury verdict Nov 17 hardhead 3
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match

Carondelet People Search