Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97724 Apr 1, 2014
Congratulations to our President Obama and to a healthier USA !
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97725 Apr 1, 2014
Tea Party KOCHsuckers wrote:
More Useful idiot propaganda from="Tea Party KOCHsuckers" .

Congratulations to our President Obama for more economic terrorism on the working American middle class.

Now get ready for the death panels when the supposed 7 million have doctor bills come due!

Then you'll be calling out the liberal/Demonratic KOCHsuckers. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97726 Apr 1, 2014
I sense a disturbance in the force... somewhere, a multitude of republicans are crying out as if in great pain.
I don't see any Liberal/Demonrats looking for acknowledgement! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

You'll feel real liberal pain in 2014 & 2016! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
gues

Tampa, FL

#97727 Apr 1, 2014
Its not 2010 people so get a freaking life.
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97728 Apr 1, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any Liberal/Demonrats looking for acknowledgement! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
You'll feel real liberal pain in 2014 & 2016! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
no surprise ...that with your head up your ass...no wonder you can't see anything
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97729 Apr 1, 2014
BREAKING NEWS
ACA has 7 million sighed up
BOOM!..
thats the sound of Republican heads exploding coast to coast
hahahahaha
Obamacare enrollment reached 7 million.

You get to keep your doctor.

On average Americans will save $2500/yr.

More people will now be insured.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97730 Apr 1, 2014
Yah, Yah, I know! April Fools!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97731 Apr 1, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
==> "7 people" ? <==
As usual, you are lying, "Max." Just like Fox News shows its false misleading graphics about how many have signed up. If the entire bar graphs were shown, starting at zero, the truth would be known -- but Fox does not report the truth:
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/speak...
Hey you useful idiot,

Everyone now knows thanks to your narcissistic, arrogant, mulatto president the liberal/Demonrats are the liars.
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97732 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
BOOM

Republican Heads Exploding .

I.love the smell of GOP defeat in the morning

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97733 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Yah, Yah, I know! April Fools!!!!
REPUBS WRONG ON:

Blacks in military, women in military, gays in military, gay marriage, civil rights act, EPA, global warming, evolution, science, outsourcing, wall street deregulation, unions, min wage, Soc. Sec, Medicare, tax cuts for the rich, commodity deregulation, equal pay, overtime, OSHA, free trade, austerity, voter suppression, Iraq war, Abortion, contraception, Vaginal Ultrasounds, Zygot Personhood amendments, Healthcare reform, defense overspending, evolution, saving auto industry, gun control, de-industrialization, pell grant interest rates, for profit prisons and universities, decrease in infrastructure spending, CAFE stds, Blacks in Baseball, Football, Basketball; Green Energy, torture, getting Bin Laden, Libya, climate change and OBAMACARE.

Repubs, batting 1000, only if a miss counts as a hit.
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97734 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Prediction: Republicans will mysteriously switch, at some point, from calling Obamacare the worst thing ever to taking credit for it. "It was Romney's idea!"
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97735 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>
More Useful idiot propaganda from="Tea Party KOCHsuckers" .
Congratulations to our President Obama for more economic terrorism on the working American middle class.
Now get ready for the death panels when the supposed 7 million have doctor bills come due!
Then you'll be calling out the liberal/Demonratic KOCHsuckers. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
No death panels, no death spiral. Over 7,000,000 enrollments through the exchanges, 9,500,000 previously uninsured now insured overall. And this is only the first year. Please run on repeal GOP. Pretty please?
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97736 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey you useful idiot,
Everyone now knows thanks to your narcissistic, arrogant, mulatto president the liberal/Demonrats are the liars.
Similar to Republicans who point out that Lincoln set the slaves free, without accepting that the Republican party of 1865 no longer exists.

Heard the same people that think the earth is 6000 yrs old and deny climate change are having a hard time believing the ACA enrollment numbers are correct.
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97737 Apr 1, 2014
Obama will never get a thank you, he deserves it, his administration deserves it, but it will never come.

Fox News, the Republican Party and the Plutocrats are far too effective and far too determined to polarize this country for that to happen.

Look at what has happened under Obama's terms in office.

1. We've pulled out of two disastrous wars we had no business being in, one of which we actually committed genocide, but the war planners will never be held accountable for crimes against humanity, instead they'll be allowed to roam the Sunday talk show circuit as paid flame throwers.

2. We've recovered our economy faster and stronger than any country affected by the Great Recession, our auto industry is solvent saving 100,000s of jobs and our real estate market has largely recovered.

3. We are set to become the largest producer of energy, which if we handle this correctly under the next administration, can ease our dependence on foreign oil and create investment for more renewables.

4. We are set to finally stop legal discrimination by recognizing, state by state, two same sex people's right to declare their love for each other legally.

5. We're easing our ridiculous War on Drugs that has spent a quarter of a trillion dollars over 35 years so we could put harmless hippies in jail for 10 year stretches.

6. And we've finally started tackling the problem of 40 million people without health insurance.

And Obama will never hear thanks.
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97738 Apr 1, 2014
FACT: Every poll shows Obamacare has a higher approval rating than the Republican party.

Syphilis has a higher approval rating than the Republican party.
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97739 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey you useful idiot,
As the ACA sign up numbers increase , it must be like Chinese torture to the GOPers...LOL

Just like good job numbers,

Why do you Tea Publicans hate America and Americans so much???
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97743 Apr 1, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Flight 370 Passenger Philip Wood Allegedly Sends Message from U.S. Military Base in Indian Ocean
Posted on April 1, 2014
This is certainly getting interesting.
Check it out:
There are rumblings that the passengers of Malaysian Flight 370 may be alive and incarcerated at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. If this proves to be true, then a likely scenario is that this was a false flag pulled off by the U.S. Government.
Please keep in mind that there are those out there who create conspiracy theories and accompanying evidence as a hobby. With modern technology, it is getting easier and easier to do. This may or may not be one of those times.
The story is that missing Flight 370 passenger Philip Wood, an IBM employee and Texas native, was able to send a picture and message to an internet message board.
More Here
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/04/flight-37...
????
RNC - Rightwing NUT Cases...hahahahahaha
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97744 Apr 1, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Divine Sign for Israel? Hagee Explains Blood Moons
Video Here http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2014/...
?????

Dumb Ass CONservatives...Divine-Sign-fo r-BULLSHIT

Jesus and Elvis in a UFO over the WalMart parking lot
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97745 Apr 1, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Divine Sign for Israel? Hagee Explains Blood Moons
Video Here http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2014/...
Here are a few indisputable truths...

ONE: John Hagee is a complete asshole and a walking Evangelical freakshow that should creep out everyone with 1/4 of a functioning brain.

Yeah, I guess the anti-Catholic thing bugged me a little bit. I'd hate to think that my wonderful late great-aunt was servicing the Whore of Babylon during all her years as a nun. I'm not quite willing to believe that my grandparents and their parents were doing Hitler's bidding, either.

Honestly, though, that kind of Pope-hating is the LEAST of my problems with Hagee. It's weird. It's over the top. It's undoubtedly unnecessarily offensive to millions of decent folk (whose theology, by the way, I don't adhere to), but my position on Hagee goes past the Bill Donahue argument. Which reminds me... This is the first time I've ever agreed with Bill Donahue that I can remember. Sign of the pending apocolypse?

Speaking of the apocolypse, Pastor Hagee's unwavering support of Israel--which appears to be one of the primary reasons so many politicos love his fat ass--isn't like some sort of pro-Jew thing. Oh no. To the contrary. Hagee is in that Coulter camp that believes Jews fall a little short of heaven's standards, if you know what I mean. Hagee is pro-Israel because a unified Israel is a precondition to the rapture.

The rapture? You know, that notion that God is gonna swoop up all the good people and leave the rest of us behind to fend for ourselves through some predetermined period of shittiness. That rapture. It's all part of the apocolypse that features Russians backing Islamic states in a war against a unified Israel after someone nukes Iran.

By the way, I am SERIOUS. Hagee preaches this crap. He wants to nuke Israel to usher in the apocolypse and the ensuing rapture, which apparently features Jesus Christ showing up on a white horse somewhere. No, really. I am SERIOUS. He's not pro-Israel, he just wants the unified Israel ingredient in his end times recipe ready.

Hagee also thinks that God gave us Hurricane Katrina as a punishment. A punishment for what? Depends on when you ask him. He's said that it had something to do with our policy in the middle east (if you aren't going all-out pro-Israel, the big guy will hand down an ass-kicking). He's also said that it was sent to beat the shit out of New Orleans because of all the sin there.

I've been to New Orleans. On my last trip, there was sin a-plenty. I had an awesome stripper volunteer to whip me in a VIP room with a piece of rawhide that would've done Rowdy Yates proud. I saw underaged drinking teen girls flashing boobs for beads, which gave me an understanding of how the Europeans were able to let go of morality to buy Manhattan for a few trinkets.

I took a piss next to a dude who was wearing a skirt and heels while I sucked nitrous oxide out of a balloon I purchased from a one-armed street urchin wearing a tattered old NWA t-shirt. New Orleans had some sin. Agreed.

But I don't think God got so pissed off at the eaters of king cake that he decided to obliterate them with a hurricane. I know this sounds crazy, but I think it might have had something to do with weather patterns and meteorological stuff. You know, science. Hey, it's not en vogue with Hagee's crowd, but science sometimes does explain stuff. Like hurricanes. Or, I suppose Jesus got really upset about an upcoming gay pride parade and decided to wallop the gulf coast. You tell me which sounds more reasonable? Hagee votes gay pride = hurricane. You?
OBAMACARE FRAUD

West Plains, MO

#97746 Apr 1, 2014
Secretive Obamacare Study Reportedly Reveals ‘Enrollment’ Numbers the White House Doesn’t Want to Talk About

As the White House and news headlines celebrate Obamacare “enrollment” hitting the 7 million mark, a secretive study from the RAND Corporation reportedly suggests as few as 858,000 previously insured Americans have actually paid for their new policies.

President Barack Obama announced an “enrollment” total of 7,041,000 on Tuesday during a press conference, heralding it as proof that the Affordable Care Act is successful and here to stay.

The White House has not provided answers to key questions about the numbers, including how many enrollees were previously insured, how many Americans have actually paid their first month’s premium or how many Americans have seen their costs increase.

But numbers from the RAND Corporation study reportedly suggest just 23 percent of enrollees had no insurance previously. Further, the study reveals about just 53 percent of previously uninsured Americans have actually paid for their new plans.

“If those numbers hold, the actual net gain of paid policies among Americans who lacked medical insurance in the pre-Obamacare days would be just 858,298,” the Daily Mail reports.

It should be noted that the study has not been officially published and has only been reviewed by the Los Angeles Times.

When pressed on the lingering questions concerning the Obamacare figures on Monday, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney was elusive.

“What I can tell you is that we expect there to be a good mix of people who were previously uninsured who now have insurance,” he told reporters, adding that there are also a “significant number who now have qualified for Medicaid in those states that expanded Medicaid who will have insurance who didn’t have it before.”

The White House has also yet to release any of its official figures on how many Americans have actually paid their premiums under Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 20 min Doris Borgelt 169
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 3 hr XAIO 661
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 5 hr Oh Boy 52
Arnold Historical Society and Culvers Thu ArnoldCC 8
Flo supports Wes? Wed Gen-Y Voter 8
Accident Wed Sad 4
Education EXPERT. Speaking in STL Oct 21 Stephanie 1
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match

Carondelet Jobs