Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG GOT OWNED

United States

#96903 Mar 17, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Homophobic Fred Phelps is a Democrat? Do tell.
Fred Phelps ran 4 times for office in Kansas on the Democrat ticket

Sorry Dawg, but he belongs to YOUR party. He is what a real Democrat is all about.

Fred Phelps, Yellow Mutt Democrap, 2 representations of what Democrats are...scum sucking dirtbags.
DAWG GOT OWNED

United States

#96904 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>Fred Phelps might have been a Democrat, but he was not a Christian.

And you are affilitated with the same party as Gingrich, DeLay, and Craig.(The list could go on, but you get the point.)
Those are good examples of bad republicans but all of them combined don't equal one disgusting Democrat named Fred Phelps.

Besides, a list a mile long could be made from both parties of scumbags. So don't get all high and mighty and act like your party don't have any.

Can you name any Republicans that drowned a hooker then ran home to mommy?
Cinton-Obama Agenda

Saint Louis, MO

#96905 Mar 17, 2014
Amusing how you stupid liberal Demonrats attack the Tea Party.

The Party that started because of you!!!!!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaa

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96906 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG GOT OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what STUPID!! You just got busted in another lie. You were not responding to me when you said that. You were being a dumbass and making your typical mocking comments about Muslim in White House while verbally jerking off your boyfriend ChilliFAG when you said it.
Once again you just lie to try and hide your stupidity.
Such a pity you are QUEEN!
ROFLMAO!!!
Oh, SORRY! All you BONZOs look SO MUCH alike!

#96907 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG GOT OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are good examples of bad republicans but all of them combined don't equal one disgusting Democrat named Fred Phelps.
Besides, a list a mile long could be made from both parties of scumbags. So don't get all high and mighty and act like your party don't have any.
Can you name any Republicans that drowned a hooker then ran home to mommy?
I can name a Republican who got 4,000 American military troops killed by invading a small third-world country for no good reason.

(Not to mention the 200,000 citizens of that country.)

#96908 Mar 17, 2014
Cinton-Obama Agenda wrote:
Amusing how you stupid liberal Demonrats attack the Tea Party.
The Party that started because of you!!!!!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaa
The "Tea Party" may, or may not have, been founded for good reason -- albeit that "good reason" was to protect their own personal wealth.(Amazing how citizens want all the advantages of government -- education, roads, national defense -- but are unwilling to actually PAY for those benefits. That's called "being selfish.")

But when the "Tea Party" House representatives "went rogue" on us, they have to be excised like the cancer they are.
DAWG is a FOOL

United States

#96909 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, SORRY! All you BONZOs look SO MUCH alike!
So.....first you think you are the Queen of England. Then you think Robert Duvall is your son. And now you think you can actually see what people look like on an internet forum.

It's time for you to go see the doctor and perhaps a good psychiatrist.
DAWG is a GIANT FOOL

United States

#96910 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I can name a Republican who got 4,000 American military troops killed by invading a small third-world country for no good reason.
(Not to mention the 200,000 citizens of that country.)
As usual, Dawg falls back to the "Bush blame" when he gets cornered. He conveniently forgets that very single Democrat in Congress voted to support that war. And it is only his opinion that it was "for no good reason".

BUT....had Obama done it, he would be 100% behind it. Just like he was when Obama wanted to get us involved in the Syria war until Congress, the American people, and our allies told Obama to go f-ck himself and then Putin had to save him.

Maybe Obama should have just went to bed instead like he did when our embassy was attacked in Libya. Then he could have just sent his UN Ambassador to lie on TV about it being over a video, or his Secretary of State to tell Congress and the American people "what difference does it make".
DAWG is a GIANT FOOL

United States

#96912 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
The "Tea Party" may, or may not have, been founded for good reason -- albeit that "good reason" was to protect their own personal wealth.(Amazing how citizens want all the advantages of government -- education, roads, national defense -- but are unwilling to actually PAY for those benefits. That's called "being selfish.")
But when the "Tea Party" House representatives "went rogue" on us, they have to be excised like the cancer they are.
Your stupidity grows larger every day. You don't even have the slightest clue who the Tea Party is, what they believe in, or what they stand for. every post you make on it shows you to be the most clueless idiot alive. All you are is just another useful idiot repeating the propaganda lies of the DNC, which now stands for Disgusting Narcissistic Communists.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#96913 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Since the "Tea Partiers" got into office, and since the general public has seen their negative behavior, and since it is clear the "Tea Partiers" are not getting any smarter --
THE REPUBLICAN BRAND HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN FROM OFF THE SHELVES
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has said it when he warned fellow Republicans they "must stop being the stupid party" during a fiery and sharp critique Thursday night (Jan. 23) at the Republican National Committee's Winter Meeting.
http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/279243-j...
Robert Duvall just said it.{QUOTE} All the atrocities in the South were committed by the Democratic Party, but now, everything’s been turned around in a strange way. Some of these very conservative Republicans… I don’t know, man. I believe in a woman’s choice. I believe in certain things. I hear they booed Rick Perry last night on the Jimmy Kimmel show. But it’s a great country. We’ve done bad things. Slavery was terrible. One-third of all Freedmen in New Orleans fought for the South. I can’t figure that out. Those things aren’t told in the history books. There’ve been lots of contradictions and this and that. But I think the country’s okay, and hopefully it will survive.{END QUOTE}
Duvall is correct: the Republican Party is "a mess." The moderate conservatives have been unable to clean it up after the clueless "Tea Partier" do-nothings.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03...
Even Karl Rove threw insults at it after the last election. Who's next?
You are a stupid moron!

The Tea Party started because negative behavior was needed against you narcissistic far left liberal Demonratic loons!!!!
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#96914 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG GOT OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred Phelps ran 4 times for office in Kansas on the Democrat ticket
Sorry Dawg, but he belongs to YOUR party. He is what a real Democrat is all about.
Fred Phelps, Yellow Mutt Democrap, 2 representations of what Democrats are...scum sucking dirtbags.
Fred Phelps was my real Daddynnut he made me leave whem he founf ne wearing Grannys dress. Dawg love me Tim love me Chilli love St Louis love me. Somebody amybody love me aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#96915 Mar 17, 2014
CB means CRYBABY wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You never said one word about diesel or Ohio.
That's about the saddest attempt at a lie I have read on here yet.
Got a link to that or just an excuse not post one?
Thought so!!
Liar!

I haven't owned a gas vehicle in 20 years!
CB now means LIAR

United States

#96916 Mar 17, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!
I haven't owned a gas vehicle in 20 years!
What dafuq does what kind of vehicle have to do with your bogus claims?

Prove me wrong then, post a link to where you said diesel price in Ohio.

Anything short of a link will be an admission you lied and are now busted.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#96917 Mar 17, 2014
CB now means LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
What dafuq does what kind of vehicle have to do with your bogus claims?
Prove me wrong then, post a link to where you said diesel price in Ohio.
Anything short of a link will be an admission you lied and are now busted.
Hey liar you accused me of saying gas was $3.60!

You make the accusation you show me where I said that!

Hey liar are you really that simple I quoated diesel prices in Ohio because that's what I was driving.

JJJJEEEESSSCCCCHHH!

#96919 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG is a FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....first you think you are the Queen of England. Then you think Robert Duvall is your son. And now you think you can actually see what people look like on an internet forum.
It's time for you to go see the doctor and perhaps a good psychiatrist.
About as bad as you. You thought Robert Duvall was living with the Queen of England in Canada.

#96920 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG is a GIANT FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, Dawg falls back to the "Bush blame" when he gets cornered. He conveniently forgets that very single Democrat in Congress voted to support that war. And it is only his opinion that it was "for no good reason".
BUT....had Obama done it, he would be 100% behind it. Just like he was when Obama wanted to get us involved in the Syria war until Congress, the American people, and our allies told Obama to go f-ck himself and then Putin had to save him.
Maybe Obama should have just went to bed instead like he did when our embassy was attacked in Libya. Then he could have just sent his UN Ambassador to lie on TV about it being over a video, or his Secretary of State to tell Congress and the American people "what difference does it make".
Have you ever considered writing fiction? I mean as a living, not as an online hobby.
CB now means LIAR

United States

#96921 Mar 17, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Hey liar you accused me of saying gas was $3.60!
You make the accusation you show me where I said that!
Hey liar are you really that simple I quoated diesel prices in Ohio because that's what I was driving.
JJJJEEEESSSCCCCHHH!
Nice attempt to try and change it back on me to prove something you said. Sorry, but I don't play that game of trying to weasel out of backing up your claim by trying to get me to prove your claim.

You have just proven yourself a liar.

However, I do stand corrected. You never said it was $3.60. You said it was $4.65. You also stated it was $4.00 when Bush left office, another lie, that was proven wrong. I have the link for it and when you man'up and post a link to where you said "diesel prices in Ohio" or admit you just got caught in another lie.

#96922 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG is a GIANT FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity grows larger every day. You don't even have the slightest clue who the Tea Party is, what they believe in, or what they stand for. every post you make on it shows you to be the most clueless idiot alive. All you are is just another useful idiot repeating the propaganda lies of the DNC, which now stands for Disgusting Narcissistic Communists.
I don't have the slightest clue who the "Tea Party" is?

Since they caused the downgrading of the credit rating of the US for the first time in history, and shut down the government, and voted 40+ times to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and have not offered any solutions to getting the economy going again, I must conclude:

... the "Tea Party" is a group of clueless self-centered ignorant terrorists.

Those in the US House should get off government welfare, and go out and get a job they can actually do.
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96923 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered writing fiction? I mean as a living, not as an online hobby.
If I ever do I will consult you. There is no bigger fiction writer then you. Although CB is making a case for that distinction right now.

I OWN YOU!!!!

#96924 Mar 17, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid moron!
The Tea Party started because negative behavior was needed against you narcissistic far left liberal Demonratic loons!!!!
Well at least the "Tea Party" has been outstanding in providing negative behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 16 hr Eileen 1,493
News Ken Poteet Leads Sterling Bank Event In Raising... (Jan '13) Sat King Of Eastwood 12
wife Dec 3 Pushing 3 bills 2
Hotties at Philip 66 by dollar general Dec 3 You bet 24
News Trains' horns leave Wentzville man steamed (Oct '06) Nov 27 The Obvious Truth 29
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Nov 22 Augustus 50
Super daddy Nov 22 ccgtgg 60

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carondelet Mortgages