DONT BE STL STUPID

United States

#89591 Oct 27, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>Sweeetie...seems like your the one with the sexual identity problem...maybe you SHOULD hook up with OWNEDsville...LOL

There probably is a section in ObamaCare For that!
You certainly don't have a sexual identity problem. With your constant references to homosexuality it is obvious you know you're gay and that you hate yourself because you can't control your urges to sleep with men. Nothing funnier then a self hating queer and you are without any shadow of a doubt a self hating queer.
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#89592 Oct 27, 2013
FOUR TEENS ARRESTED IN MUGGING, MURDER OF 87-YEAR-OLD WWII VETERAN
~ These teens were all black but most of the news stories does not mention that. This is a hate crime! If this were white teens on a old black man all hell would be breaking! And obama would be saying that the man could have been his Father!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89593 Oct 27, 2013
DONT BE STL STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly don't have a sexual identity problem. With your constant references to homosexuality it is obvious you know you're gay and that you hate yourself because you can't control your urges to sleep with men. Nothing funnier then a self hating queer and you are without any shadow of a doubt a self hating queer.
OWNEDsville...Your last ranting delusional posts are more than enough to prove to us again, what a raving, depraved, disturbed HOMOSEXUAL LUNATIC you are!

Enough already...OWNEDsville all your posts are nothing but a disturbingly graphic Encyclopedia of PERVERSION...OWNEDsville WE GET IT...WE KNOW HOW SICK YOU ARE!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89594 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You are such a liar. That is all you do is attack anyone who doesn't share your douchebag Liberal views. As the other guy says you are just an Obama bitch. You are just another low life scum sucking troll like your boyfriends retard St Louis kid.
OWNEDsville ...more of your disturbing GAY rants...I OWN YOU!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89595 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't mind the St Louis Retard. We all know that he is a self hating queer. 99% of his posts are some sort of reference to homosexuality. That's why 99% of his posts go ignored by everyone including the other Liberals on here. Even try are embarrassed by his idiocy. He probably started fondling himself when you replied to him cause he finally had someone paying attention to him. It's not worth your time. He is has severe mental issues and will never see just how big of an idiot he is to everyone else.
OWNEDsville ...your post is totally GAY... nothing but disturbingly graphic Homosexual projection... OWNEDsille YOU WISH!!!!!

OWNEDsville you really do need certified counseling, something which you will never get in the Bachmann Clinic.

You constantly make yourself the fool running after DAWG and ME...you need to get a real boyfirend...and no matter what you say ..."your hand is not your wife and 5 children"!

OWNEDsville You can stop trying to prove to us how distrubed and preverted you are...WE BELIEVE YOU!!!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89596 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Well DANinOWNEDsville I'm off for the rest of the night...to a REAL Party...with REAL Friends ...to watch the World Series!

OWNEDsville You just keep on trolling, maybe you can find someone to help you with your Drag Wigs, or maybe give you sdvice on how to decorate your trailer...All those Confederate Flags in your bedroom, or in your case Confederate FAGS, are rather tired, don't you think? LOL!

GO CARDS!!!!!!
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#89597 Oct 27, 2013
MSNBC Caught Framing Veterans In D.C. With Edited Video
~ Should we be surprized? THIS is MSNBC, the communist propaganda arm of the 0dumbo regime reporting their LYING propaganda and twisting the facts about any events that favor Pro-America. Rachal Mad-Cow being a homosexual scum-bag lesbo and anti-American always Lies and Distorts incidents to cover for her messaiah and his corrupt regime.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show...
DONT BE STL STUPID

United States

#89599 Oct 27, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>Well DANinOWNEDsville I'm off for the rest of the night...to a REAL Party...with REAL Friends ...to watch the World Series!

OWNEDsville You just keep on trolling, maybe you can find someone to help you with your Drag Wigs, or maybe give you sdvice on how to decorate your trailer...All those Confederate Flags in your bedroom, or in your case Confederate FAGS, are rather tired, don't you think? LOL!

GO CARDS!!!!!!
I think it is awesome they are letting you stay up past your bedtime and have a little party there at the mental hospital. It's even better that you have made a little friend to play with. It probably does take someone suffering from a severe mental illness, like you, to be able to tolerate being around you for more then 5 seconds.

Don't ruin it!!

Bottom of the 7th
Sox 4
Cards 1

GO RED SOX!!!

Actually until earlier today I didn't even know the World Series was happening. Caring about baseball would be like caring about watching paint dry.

But since we are cheering....

CHEIFS 8-0

RAMS begging Farve to come out of retirement and save their worthless asses.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89600 Oct 27, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
Well I see I didn't miss much while I was on vacation. Dawg and his inbred retard kid are still posting their lies and stupidity. I don't know where these two idiots get their info from but it sure doesn't match up with what is going on in the real world. Dems are fleeing from this debacle left and right. Or as Jon Stewart put it, this turd. Even the media has turned on them. Just watch a WH press briefing and you can see it.
The biggest question that nobody seems to be asking is how in the hell did this website cost 300 million dollars to build? Facebook, Amazon, EBay, and other big sites that are designed in much the same manner only cost between 500k and 1M to build. So where did all that money go?
They had 4 years to get this website ready and the first big thing they do is a total and complete screwup and these are the people that are going to run our healthcare system? God help us all!!!
You didn't complain about George W. Bush's website.

#89601 Oct 27, 2013
DEMOCRATS ARE INSANE wrote:
A new report is putting the cost of the healthcare website at closer to 600 million.
How in the bloody hell does a website cost 600 million dollars to build?
Even if the initial cost of 300 million turns out to be the most accurate it is still a perfect example of government waste and corruption.
Look up all the big major websites and how much they cost to build. I dare you to find one that cost over 10 million. Facebook only cost 500K to build and 200K to buy the domain name Facebook.com . It started out as thefacebook.com .
You "raise taxes" idiots should quit worrying about taking money out of people's pockets and start questioning why this government spends so much and where in the f**k does it all go.
Imagine the health care coverage would could provide for the uninsured if government quit wasting hundreds of billions of dollars every year. Think about that you left wing morons!
ROFL! Do I detect a bit of hypocrisy on the part of the Republicans? The GOP was quick to defend online healthcare issues when President George W. Bush rolled out his Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit plan in 2005 and 2006, according to Igor Volsky of ThinkProgress.

Bushs Medicare web tool was so flawed its debut was delayed for several weeks, leaving low-income beneficiaries to go without medication. Some pharmacies were even receiving the wrong prescription information.

Any time something is new, there is going to be some glitches, said Rep. Tim Murphy, R-Pa., during a speech on the House Floor in April 2006.

ROFL! Do tell! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/gop-d...

#89602 Oct 27, 2013
Youre-So-Vain wrote:
Can you say Trialateralism ?
the Trilateral Commision exists.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Can you even SPELL IT?

#89603 Oct 27, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How true! How true! Yeah, we bundled and it is costing more. I feel suckered!
Great! Glad you finally figured it out!

#89604 Oct 27, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ...
As for jail, that is why you fear Palin. She has put incompenent, lieing, cheating politicians like the Dems in power now into jail in Alasaka....
Earth to "Englewood"! Earth to "Englewood"! Palin no longer has any political power to do ANYTHING, other than to entertain "Tea Party" rallies for outrageous fees.

Back to "Alasaka" for YOU!

#89605 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Tha is what we call "riding the Obama Box Cars".
When are you going to find the common decency to stop making fun of the Holocaust? You are sick.

#89606 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
As you idiots wind up walking into the Obama gas chamber after your Obama Box Cae ride, I'll then get a change of heart, get a job as an Obama super Bitch and throw in the the lighted match behind you! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Sick.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#89607 Oct 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL! Do I detect a bit of hypocrisy on the part of the Republicans? The GOP was quick to defend online healthcare issues when President George W. Bush rolled out his Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit plan in 2005 and 2006, according to Igor Volsky of ThinkProgress.

Bush’s Medicare web tool was so flawed its debut was delayed for several weeks, leaving low-income beneficiaries to go without medication. Some pharmacies were even receiving the wrong prescription information.

“Any time something is new, there is going to be some glitches,” said Rep. Tim Murphy, R-Pa., during a speech on the House Floor in April 2006.

ROFL! Do tell! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/gop-d...

The only thing you detect is the stench coming out of your soiled Depends.

What the hell does any of your drivel have to do with the COST, the COST you moron, of what it took to build this website. 300 Million, 600 million, or whatever in between is beyond ridiculous. But of course you have absolutely no defense for that so in your typical jackass manner you try to change the subject to something else, which is usually something about Bush. Bush has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this complete waste of hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars to build a BROKEN website.

I challenge you to find a website that, WITH PROOF, cost even 100 million to create. You won't though. You will run away and hide like the coward you are.

Prove me wrong or you prove that once again I OWN YOU!!!!
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#89608 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>Sick.
Yep you are.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#89609 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>You didn't complain about George W. Bush's website.
Bush, Bush, Bush! Whenever Dawg can't find any way to intelligently debate or defend the failures of the Obama regime he runs and hides behind his Bush nonsense.

2013 called Dawg, it's inviting you to come back to it.
chris

United States

#89610 Oct 27, 2013
I love it. Anyone who reads the comments on this thread made by Republicans will vote for the democrates because they can see how Dumb hateful and just plain uninformed they are. The only people who vote Republican are either very rich or dumb...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89611 Oct 28, 2013
chris wrote:
I love it. Anyone who reads the comments on this thread made by Republicans will vote for the democrates because they can see how Dumb hateful and just plain uninformed they are. The only people who vote Republican are either very rich or dumb...
Agreed... GAME POINT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 7 hr Cat74 2,098
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Apr 24 Paul Bunyan 1,254
Strands Salon Apr 23 Disappointed 1
Petco Flawed Dogs on Saturdays (Mar '10) Apr 23 Shelti1007 37
Arnold's Home and Garden Show. Really??? (Apr '09) Apr 21 Outmindouttime 20
Message For Missing Heather Nicole Kullorn's Fa... (Apr '12) Apr 21 ABC_123 3
New Plaza Apr 20 ArnoldCC 1
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE