Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
END of DAYS forTheGOP Lol

United States

#88712 Oct 10, 2013
LOl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, we all knew that OWNEDsille the TROLL-princess was sick, but this just certified it all!
Agreed - LOl
wedo

United States

#88713 Oct 10, 2013
Uninteresting unless high haha
END of DAYS forTheGOP Lol

United States

#88714 Oct 10, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what I'm stupid!!!

I am a deviant homosexual who enjoys watching child porn When I'm not doing that I am on here sucking up to Yellow Dawg so he will love me.

So get use to me whining, crying, and lying about it.
Just deal with it Dawg, You OWN Me!!!
I am OWNED BY EVERYONE!!!

ASS LICKING GAY POINT FOR ME!!
YES, we all knew that OWNEDsille the Gay-TROLL-Princess was sick, and YES she just certified it all!
wedo

United States

#88715 Oct 10, 2013
END of DAYS for The GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
haha stupid

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88716 Oct 10, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even bring up debt you clueless Obama Bitch,
Your master has exceeded all presidents combined with debt and destruction to the middle class.
What at we at now stupid??? 17 Trillion and counting!!! And the middle class hasn't benefitted from one dime.
You must be one of the Demoncrat's uninformed and uneducated voters.
FYI: You'll need an ID in the next election.ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
You're wrong and if I explained why you're wrong very slowly, you might understand how wrong you are. However, so far, your posts here make you sound, at the very best, like you're a slow-witted parrot. Educate yourself, learn something from somewhere, anywhere other than theblaze, Breitbart, Drudge, Fox, prisonplanet, Rush, Sean, wnd! Get online, read up, take a Juco class, finish your GED, learn some facts!
END of DAYS forTheGOP Lol

Saint Louis, MO

#88720 Oct 10, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some help Princess. You are one sick person.
Agreed!
END of DAYs for GOP Lol

United States

#88721 Oct 10, 2013
wedo wrote:
Uninteresting unless high haha
Agreed!
END of DAYS forTheGOP Lol

Saint Louis, MO

#88722 Oct 10, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong and if I explained why you're wrong very slowly, you might understand how wrong you are. However, so far, your posts here make you sound, at the very best, like you're a slow-witted parrot. Educate yourself, learn something from somewhere, anywhere other than theblaze, Breitbart, Drudge, Fox, prisonplanet, Rush, Sean, wnd! Get online, read up, take a Juco class, finish your GED, learn some facts!
That's your opinion
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88723 Oct 10, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong and if I explained why you're wrong very slowly, you might understand how wrong you are. However, so far, your posts here make you sound, at the very best, like you're a slow-witted parrot. Educate yourself, learn something from somewhere, anywhere other than theblaze, Breitbart, Drudge, Fox, prisonplanet, Rush, Sean, wnd! Get online, read up, take a Juco class, finish your GED, learn some facts!
I guess anything to get off the subject, demonize the opposition.

Reguardless, The Clinton-Obama agenda is to destroy American, freedom, prosperity and growth. It has worked and here we are now.

Now they want your healthcare to: limit, ration, and tax.

Currently newly elected Tea Party Republicans are the Middle Class American's only line of defense. God help them/us......
Bigbrother

Cameron, MO

#88724 Oct 10, 2013
It's embarrassing anymore to be American it doesn't who any of you bunch of inbred idiots vote for it's only a matter of time before we self implode and chaos takes over serves you bunch of greedy tidewad a&$holes right look what your forefathers did the native people that was here when they arrived;genocide,it's coming for y'all!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88725 Oct 10, 2013
Bigbrother wrote:
It's embarrassing anymore to be American it doesn't who any of you bunch of inbred idiots vote for it's only a matter of time before we self implode and chaos takes over serves you bunch of greedy tidewad a&$holes right look what your forefathers did the native people that was here when they arrived;genocide,it's coming for y'all!!!
Even this guy knows the true history of the Demoncratic Party!
END of DAYS forTheGOP Lol

United States

#88726 Oct 10, 2013
END of DAYS forTheGOP Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion
My opinon is... have you thought about Drug and Alcohol Rehab?

Call Edgewood!
Bigbrother

Cameron, MO

#88728 Oct 10, 2013
I vote Bobby Baker & Herb Cook; Hoorah!!!
1st Muslim IlegalDictator

Ozark, MO

#88738 Oct 10, 2013
The Death Of America

As Senator Mike Lee so eloquently explained during Ted Cruz’s historic filibuster against Obamacare, the Supreme Court had to in effect rewrite the “Affordable” Care Act—now seen to be the total opposite—in order to make it constitutional. The Supreme Court found that Obama could not mandate behavior on the basis of the Commerce Clause—as his lawyers had argued—but could mandate behavior on the basis of Congress’ power to tax.

Despite what the Supreme Court ruled, this power is clearly not found in the Constitution.

This in effect gives the federal government the authority to mandate any behavior that supposedly causes the cost of healthcare to go down, as long as they call it a tax: gym membership, eating vegetables, limiting Americans’ access to fast food, etc.

How would the Obama regime determine that all Americans were complying with this healthy mandate? Think of Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” program on steroids. There would need to be surveillance everywhere—even in our homes. Picture the Feds breaking down your door to confiscate cold pizza from your refrigerator!

Can’t happen? In 2008, America wouldn’t have believed the Feds would break down someone’s door to confiscate a legal firearm, but it’s now happening with increasing frequency.

A word of warning, America: Either Obamacare is struck down, or America herself will cease to exist.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/death-americ...
GOP Damaged Badly

United States

#88739 Oct 10, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess anything to get off the subject, demonize the opposition.
Reguardless, The Clinton-Obama agenda is to destroy American, freedom, prosperity and growth. It has worked and here we are now.
Now they want your healthcare to: limit, ration, and tax.
Currently newly elected Tea Party Republicans are the Middle Class American's only line of defense. God help them/us......
The Republicans are doing more damage to America than Al Qaeda could have hoped to do. Republicans are enemies of America, plain and simple.
GOP Damaged Badly

United States

#88740 Oct 10, 2013
Poll: Republicans 'Badly Damaged' By Shutdown Battle

The Republican Party has been "badly damaged" by the government shutdown, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Thursday evening, which finds public opinion souring on the GOP and some of its core positions.

Americans blamed Republicans over President Barack Obama for the shutdown by a margin of 22 percentage points, with 53 percent saying the GOP deserved more blame, and 31 percent saying Obama did. Approval ratings for the Republican Party and the tea party were at 24 percent and 21 percent respectively -- both record lows as measured by NBC/WSJ.

Democrats aren't wildly popular either. Obama's approval rating is a marginally positive 47 percent, while the Democratic Party is at 39 percent, and congressional Democrats are at 36 percent.

A slim plurality of Americans say Obama should negotiate with Republicans, even before they agree to a deal that reopens the government or raises the debt ceiling. The president's approval has remained stable since the shutdown, and there are signs that Democrats may get a boost from the shutdown's political effects.

Voters were 8 points more likely to say they'd prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress over a Republican-controlled Congress, a 5-point shift toward the Democrats since last month. Support for the new health care law, the touchstone of the government shutdown, rose a net 8 points from September, while the belief that government should do more to solve problems was up 8 points from June.

“That is an ideological boomerang,” Bill McInturff, the GOP pollster who conducts the NBC/WSJ poll along with Democratic pollster Peter Hart, told NBC.“As the debate has been going on, if there is a break, there is a break against the Republican position.”
HA

United States

#88741 Oct 10, 2013
GOP Damaged Badly wrote:
Poll: Republicans 'Badly Damaged' By Shutdown Battle

The Republican Party has been "badly damaged" by the government shutdown, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Thursday evening, which finds public opinion souring on the GOP and some of its core positions.

Americans blamed Republicans over President Barack Obama for the shutdown by a margin of 22 percentage points, with 53 percent saying the GOP deserved more blame, and 31 percent saying Obama did. Approval ratings for the Republican Party and the tea party were at 24 percent and 21 percent respectively -- both record lows as measured by NBC/WSJ.

Democrats aren't wildly popular either. Obama's approval rating is a marginally positive 47 percent, while the Democratic Party is at 39 percent, and congressional Democrats are at 36 percent.

A slim plurality of Americans say Obama should negotiate with Republicans, even before they agree to a deal that reopens the government or raises the debt ceiling. The president's approval has remained stable since the shutdown, and there are signs that Democrats may get a boost from the shutdown's political effects.

Voters were 8 points more likely to say they'd prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress over a Republican-controlled Congress, a 5-point shift toward the Democrats since last month. Support for the new health care law, the touchstone of the government shutdown, rose a net 8 points from September, while the belief that government should do more to solve problems was up 8 points from June.

“That is an ideological boomerang,” Bill McInturff, the GOP pollster who conducts the NBC/WSJ poll along with Democratic pollster Peter Hart, told NBC.“As the debate has been going on, if there is a break, there is a break against the Republican position.”
NBC
(Neurotic Bull$hyt Channel)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88742 Oct 10, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text> ... As far as quotes go, that is MY post, which I can do whatever I want to. And I want to change your quoted comment, because I am not smart enough to defend against it.
NOW you are talkin' "OWNEDSville"! Glad to see that you are finally admitting it!_8-)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88743 Oct 10, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I need your help Princess. I am one sick person and I do not know what to do. PLEASE help me! I am so demented! Even my voices are hearing voices!
We know, and sympathize with you "OWNEDSville"! You have finally jumped off the cliff! Of course, everyone could see it coming a mile away! Maybe "Farmington" could suggest a good sanitarium?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88744 Oct 10, 2013
END of DAYS forTheGOP Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, we all knew that OWNEDsille the Gay-TROLL-Princess was sick, and YES she just certified it all!
Yes, "OWNEDSville" has been SO sick SO long! Sad, really, but clearly it was just a matter of time before she broke down and admitted it to the entire world. Perhaps the healing can now begin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) 16 hr janeDoe 11
kayla volz broke my heart 19 hr Kaylas Mistress 1
White Supremacy Fri Stanley Dupont 5
Any Lemay women interested in becoming pregnant? Fri The Babymaker 1
Brock is being called out Fri The Real Joyce Meyer 1
the pisa group (Apr '12) Fri Sherminator 5
Stop deleting my stuff Aug 16 Sherminator 2

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carondelet Mortgages