Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87326 Sep 10, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
I wonder if Putin can get a birth certificate out of Hawaii? We need a real leader here in the USA.
Were he eligible, Putin could easily win over the numnuz the Republicans have put forth in the past two elections! McCain-Palin. Romney-Ryan.

#87327 Sep 10, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
This just goes along with what I have been saying the past few days about how Dawg ...
is my hero and I worship him by celebrating him in my name every post.

#87328 Sep 10, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
My blood pressure pretty much stays around 120 / 80 and med free.
Now with your comment about the chips and dips. Like this dawq.. Pick one main topic and you run the hell out of it till you piss the morons off till they wake up or die.
Remove the sodium fluoride from all the drinking water and then ban sodium fluoride to all pets and human supply.
Problem solved. Got IT?
So, you start at home with your dumb city council. After all it's your vote that put them in the seat and their vote that is poisoning you.
Take a stand or serve on your knees till they use you up and put you six foot under.
I don't think that we flouridate the water. Any other brilliant ideas?

#87329 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Pretty sad you have to clone someone's screen name as if we aren't going to notice the spelling difference or the post amount difference. Given you made it two months later and you have over 2000 more posts the. NFOBANG does you must really be one sad, no life, pathetic loser.
ROFL! "OWNEDSville" is in MELTDOWN mode again! Takes so little to set him off!

#87330 Sep 10, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till everyone finds out that the Obama care bill was written by Hillary 10-12 years ago.
<.giggle!.> Or Romney!

#87331 Sep 10, 2013
Summary of the Obama speech from tonight:
"Good evening America. As you have seen over the past few weeks I, Barack Obama, am a foreign policy failure. Now in the past 24 hours I have had my ass handed to me by the Russian President Vladimir "Pootie-Poot" Putin. I am a miserable failure as your President. But I am begging you please let me help Al Qaeda and bomb Assad. It's not fair! All the presidents before me have got to bomb someone, I want my turn damnit!!!"
That pretty much sums it up.
Idiocy. That pretty much sums up your clueless post.

#87332 Sep 10, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
... You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy....
Yeah, if you want to work 30 hours per week at minimum wage, no benefits, no seniority, no health insurance.

I am sure that sounds good to you Neo-CONs who make your money from the sweat of liberal brows.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87333 Sep 10, 2013
AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Looks like Colorado sent a loud message tonight...DONT F**K WITH OUR GUNS!!!

Colorado Senate President John Morse has just conceded defeat in the bid to recall him over his support of UNNECESSARY gun control laws.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87334 Sep 10, 2013
Calm down Dawg. You are going to give yourself an aneurism. It's ok to be upset that your precious perfect leader Obama had failed miserably. But coming on here and having a massive meltdown, while saying others are to hide your own, is not going to change anything.

Now back under the porch you go. You've given us all enough to laugh at you about for one day.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87335 Sep 10, 2013
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons (NOT A JOKE)
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores.(Earth's population is approximately 7.6 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all AmericansÂ… Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature
It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt and ineffective:
A. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 237 years to get it right and it is broke.
B. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 77 years to get it right and it is broke.
C. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
D. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 48 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
E. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 47 years to get it right and they are broke.
F. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 42 years to get it right and it is broke.
G. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 35 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM?? Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected'(they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
AND
We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness" !!!!!!!!!!
We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,????????
In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, Japan and Turkey ..
And Pakistan ........previous home of Bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!
Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no extra aid nor do they get any special breaks--nadda beyond shopping discounts...
AND Congress wants to freeze Social Security payments... You do know that Congress voted themselves a pay raise for 2013??? Google this--it's true!!! 99% of people won't forward this. SIGN THE PETITION. DON'T FUND OBAMACARE http://www.dontfundobamacare.com/
1,195,256 Signatures
SIGN THE PETITION.
DON'T FUND OBAMACARE
http://www.dontfundobamacare.com

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87336 Sep 10, 2013
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons (NOT A JOKE)
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores.(Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all AmericansÂ… Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature
It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt and ineffective:
A. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 237 years to get it right and it is broke.
B. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 77 years to get it right and it is broke.
C. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
D. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 48 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
E. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 47 years to get it right and they are broke.
F. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 42 years to get it right and it is broke.
G. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 35 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM?? Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected'(they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
AND
We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness" !!!!!!!!!!
We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,????????
In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, Japan and Turkey ..
And Pakistan ........previous home of Bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!
Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no extra aid nor do they get any special breaks--nadda beyond shopping discounts...
AND Congress wants to freeze Social Security payments... You do know that Congress voted themselves a pay raise for 2013??? Google this--it's true!!! 99% of people won't forward this.
1,195,256 Signatures

SIGN THE PETITION.

DON'T FUND OBAMACARE

#87337 Sep 10, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
1,195,256 Signatures
SIGN THE PETITION.
DON'T FUND OBAMACARE
And you Neo-CONs: Be sure to make a nice donation.

P.T. Barnum was right: The quickest way to separate a Neo-CON from his money is to attack liberals and ask for donations!_8-)
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87338 Sep 11, 2013
President Obama achieves another first in Presidential history...

Last night Obama went on national TV and became the first President to change policy in the middle of a speech. First he called for action against Syria and then he asked Congress to wait on holding a vote for.....wait for it.....action against Syria.

Even the Liberal media is scratching their heads at his latest inaction.

And we wonder why the world doesn't take the US seriously anymore.
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87339 Sep 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You consider me and the Koch brothers "one in the same"?
You are a few billion dollars off, bud!
Political agendas have lost the value of the people they are supposed to serve. They have become too polarized to be a real blessing to those who truly need the help of a caring government.

It's not the money itself, either the surplus or lack of, but the influence towards one side or the other through the use of resources or means that neither benefits the common middle class man and his situation. What the Koch brothers do mostly benefits them. What you do mostly benefits you. Them with their billions, you with your "billion dollar" words, neither befits me. Yes, you are one in the same, like it or not.

Dare I say it, but living in America has become like playing at the tables in Vegas. The odds are in the house's favor, no matter which dealer is dealing.

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows
Liberalism is crumbling

Malden, MO

#87340 Sep 11, 2013
Four more ultraliberals were shot down last night. The first two were Elliot Spitzer and Anthony's Weiner, both lost their bids to return to elected office. Meanwhile in Colorado The 2nd Amendment spoke loudly when two ultraliberal gun control nuts were recalled after pushing for stricter gun control law. This is a precursor of what is going to happen in 2014, libs. Get ready for it.

#87341 Sep 11, 2013
President Obama achieves another first in Presidential history...
Last night Obama went on national TV and became the first President to change policy in the middle of a speech. First he called for action against Syria and then he asked Congress to wait on holding a vote for ..... wait for it ..... action against Syria.
Even the Liberal media is scratching their heads at his latest inaction.
And we wonder why the world doesn't take the US seriously anymore.
Your train never quite gets to the end of the track, does it?

Why should Congress be asked for permission to strike Syria, if Syria is about (hopefully) to give up their chemical weapons?

In case Assad should decide to back out of the deal, President Obama is still putting him on notice that military strikes will come. Assad is notorious for not honoring his word. Time will tell.

#87342 Sep 11, 2013
Former_Dem wrote:
<quoted text> ... What the Koch brothers do mostly benefits them. What you do mostly benefits you. Them with their billions, you with your "billion dollar" words, neither befits me. Yes, you are one in the same, like it or not....
Really? The Koch brothers do mostly what benefits them, and I do mostly what benefits me? Thanks for your insight!

I will point out that billions in dollars is worth more in the marketplace than billions of words. Strange that you think dollars and words are one in the same.

#87343 Sep 11, 2013
Liberalism is crumbling wrote:
Four more ultraliberals were shot down last night. The first two were Elliot Spitzer and Anthony's Weiner, both lost their bids to return to elected office. Meanwhile in Colorado The 2nd Amendment spoke loudly when two ultraliberal gun control nuts were recalled after pushing for stricter gun control law. This is a precursor of what is going to happen in 2014, libs. Get ready for it.
Wow! A MIRACLE! Never knew that an amendment could speak.
Former_Dem

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87344 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? The Koch brothers do mostly what benefits them, and I do mostly what benefits me? Thanks for your insight!
I will point out that billions in dollars is worth more in the marketplace than billions of words. Strange that you think dollars and words are one in the same.
So you're saying that your words are basically worthless...such a waste for such a learned man such as yourself. But as always, you seem to keep missing the finer point.

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof
Liberalism is crumbling

Malden, MO

#87345 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow! A MIRACLE! Never knew that an amendment could speak.
It did last night....and very loudly. It gave liberals the finger as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Fri Wake Up 38
News Lawsuit accuses municipalities of targeting the... Aug 22 VeeBee 6
Revival Aug 13 Pastor Anthony Pe... 1
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Aug 13 Addit 790
Is fenton a racist city Aug 11 Funny 7
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Aug 2 VeeBee 1,482
SB40 JCDDRB County Tax Levy - Funding & Service... (Nov '15) Aug 2 VeeBee 28

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance