DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87310 Sep 10, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant, Obama does nothing, lets the Russians handle it. USSR, the new super power.
This just goes along with what I have been saying the past few days about how Dawg just follows Obama blindly with out any though. He obviously is not able to think about this situation either or he would realize how big of an embarrassment this whole thing is for Obama. All Dawg knows is Nasty Pelosi has declared it a victory. Going with what Nasty says is about as stupid as stupid can get. But I handed him the shovel by posting about it and now he is burying himself with it.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87311 Sep 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "jokers": How come you are so worried about sodium fluoride in the Poplar Bluff drinking water (1 milligram per liter) and you are NOT worrying about the 3000 milligrams of sodium chloride you eat with your potato chips and snacks every day? Huh?
I bet your blood pressure is higher than the elation in the White House tonight!_8-)
My blood pressure pretty much stays around 120 / 80 and med free.

Now with your comment about the chips and dips. Like this dawq.. Pick one main topic and you run the hell out of it till you piss the morons off till they wake up or die.

Remove the sodium fluoride from all the drinking water and then ban sodium fluoride to all pets and human supply.

Problem solved. Got IT?

So, you start at home with your dumb city council. After all it's your vote that put them in the seat and their vote that is poisoning you.

Take a stand or serve on your knees till they use you up and put you six foot under.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#87312 Sep 10, 2013
I'm thinking about moving to Russia, Putin is just like Reagan, it must be the mostest free country in the world!

And he is pretty hot with his shirt off!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87314 Sep 10, 2013
NFOBONG wrote:
I'm thinking about moving to Russia, Putin is just like Reagan, it must be the mostest free country in the world!

And he is pretty hot with his shirt off!
Pretty sad you have to clone someone's screen name as if we aren't going to notice the spelling difference or the post amount difference. Given you made it two months later and you have over 2000 more posts the. NFOBANG does you must really be one sad, no life, pathetic loser.
BYE bye Hillary

United States

#87315 Sep 10, 2013
Haha, she's messed up! She just had to go and support strikes against Syria. Good luck with your election. Hee hee!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87316 Sep 10, 2013
BYE bye Hillary wrote:
Haha, she's messed up! She just had to go and support strikes against Syria. Good luck with your election. Hee hee!
Wait till everyone finds out that the Obama care bill was written by Hillary 10-12 years ago.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#87317 Sep 10, 2013
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ....hahahaha ...
Please, let's have more Compasionate Conservatism AKA Faith Based Disaster...that wound up with Ralph Reed, Tom Delay and Jack Abramoff "Shaking Indian Tribes Down For Christ". You've proven your the least moral people around.
Being from Missouri you RepubliTARDS "Showed Me" and madam I don't need to see anymore.
You are losing on every front...and in 2 -4 -6 -8 years you are losing on the demographics ... you're doomed ...LOL
Tthis last election was your Gettysburg( your high water mark)...the war may go on ( for a while)...but you've lost...lol!!!!
Republicans are going the way of the Confederates...and like them you deserve what's coming to you!
If you believe the angry, clueless CON mutts are whiny now, just wait until their CON Congressmen and Senators cave on immigration reform and they'll cave on it, trying to pander to the undocumented Hispanics.

So $12 Million folks now "living in the shadows", 60% who voted DEM in '10 (vs. only 38% for CONs). So that'll be ~$7.2 Million new DEM voters. Oh yeah and Texas is projected to be a swing State by 2014 - 2016.

Can you say "Hasta la vista" CONs? Bwahahaha!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87319 Sep 10, 2013
Summary of the Obama speech from tonight:

"Good evening America. As you have seen over the past few weeks I, Barack Obama, am a foreign policy failure. Now in the past 24 hours I have had my ass handed to me by the Russian President Vladimir "Pootie-Poot" Putin. I am a miserable failure as your President. But I am begging you please let me help Al Qaeda and bomb Assad. It's not fair! All the presidents before me have got to bomb someone, I want my turn damnit!!!"

That pretty much sums it up.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87324 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text> ... We hope Obama fails in his Clinton/Obama agenda of destroying American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth....
Ommmmmmmmmm!(Again, you forgot "Elitist"!_8-)

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87325 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Obama does nothing, lets the Russians handle it. USSR, the new super power.
An excellent manager only has to direct his experts to fix the problem.

Are you a Commie? Thinking that the USSR (which no longer exists) is a "new super power"? How clueless can you BE? The Berlin Wall came down in 1989. Hasn't your "Pony Express" gotten the news to you yet?

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87326 Sep 10, 2013
I wonder if Putin can get a birth certificate out of Hawaii? We need a real leader here in the USA.
Were he eligible, Putin could easily win over the numnuz the Republicans have put forth in the past two elections! McCain-Palin. Romney-Ryan.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87327 Sep 10, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
This just goes along with what I have been saying the past few days about how Dawg ...
is my hero and I worship him by celebrating him in my name every post.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87328 Sep 10, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
My blood pressure pretty much stays around 120 / 80 and med free.
Now with your comment about the chips and dips. Like this dawq.. Pick one main topic and you run the hell out of it till you piss the morons off till they wake up or die.
Remove the sodium fluoride from all the drinking water and then ban sodium fluoride to all pets and human supply.
Problem solved. Got IT?
So, you start at home with your dumb city council. After all it's your vote that put them in the seat and their vote that is poisoning you.
Take a stand or serve on your knees till they use you up and put you six foot under.
I don't think that we flouridate the water. Any other brilliant ideas?

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87329 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Pretty sad you have to clone someone's screen name as if we aren't going to notice the spelling difference or the post amount difference. Given you made it two months later and you have over 2000 more posts the. NFOBANG does you must really be one sad, no life, pathetic loser.
ROFL! "OWNEDSville" is in MELTDOWN mode again! Takes so little to set him off!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87330 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Wait till everyone finds out that the Obama care bill was written by Hillary 10-12 years ago.
<.giggle!.> Or Romney!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87331 Sep 10, 2013
Summary of the Obama speech from tonight:
"Good evening America. As you have seen over the past few weeks I, Barack Obama, am a foreign policy failure. Now in the past 24 hours I have had my ass handed to me by the Russian President Vladimir "Pootie-Poot" Putin. I am a miserable failure as your President. But I am begging you please let me help Al Qaeda and bomb Assad. It's not fair! All the presidents before me have got to bomb someone, I want my turn damnit!!!"
That pretty much sums it up.
Idiocy. That pretty much sums up your clueless post.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87332 Sep 10, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
... You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy....
Yeah, if you want to work 30 hours per week at minimum wage, no benefits, no seniority, no health insurance.

I am sure that sounds good to you Neo-CONs who make your money from the sweat of liberal brows.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87333 Sep 10, 2013
AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Looks like Colorado sent a loud message tonight...DONT F**K WITH OUR GUNS!!!

Colorado Senate President John Morse has just conceded defeat in the bid to recall him over his support of UNNECESSARY gun control laws.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87334 Sep 10, 2013
Calm down Dawg. You are going to give yourself an aneurism. It's ok to be upset that your precious perfect leader Obama had failed miserably. But coming on here and having a massive meltdown, while saying others are to hide your own, is not going to change anything.

Now back under the porch you go. You've given us all enough to laugh at you about for one day.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87335 Sep 10, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons (NOT A JOKE)
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores.(Earth's population is approximately 7.6 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans… Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature
It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt and ineffective:
A. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 237 years to get it right and it is broke.
B. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 77 years to get it right and it is broke.
C. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
D. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 48 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
E. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 47 years to get it right and they are broke.
F. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 42 years to get it right and it is broke.
G. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 35 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM?? Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected'(they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
AND
We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness" !!!!!!!!!!
We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,????????
In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, Japan and Turkey ..
And Pakistan ........previous home of Bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!
Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no extra aid nor do they get any special breaks--nadda beyond shopping discounts...
AND Congress wants to freeze Social Security payments... You do know that Congress voted themselves a pay raise for 2013??? Google this--it's true!!! 99% of people won't forward this. SIGN THE PETITION. DON'T FUND OBAMACARE http://www.dontfundobamacare.com/
1,195,256 Signatures
SIGN THE PETITION.
DON'T FUND OBAMACARE
http://www.dontfundobamacare.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 2 hr Newcomer 1,233
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... Thu Son of Man 2,093
Where's Doris? Thu GolfBall 68
Fulbright and Amato Win Apr 14 WOW 8
The TRUTH about the candidates (Mar '14) Apr 13 Checking Facts 118
Poppen and Hastings win in Fox C-6 Apr 13 ArnoldCC 18
Holiday Inn Apr 11 Boom goes the dyn... 3
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE