OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86668 Aug 29, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Yellow Dawg Democrat. I seriously Question you're State of Mind. I've noticed when you run out of steam you revert back to trash talk.

You should take a back seat and let those in the know assist you with educational value for that Strawman and hopefully gain some " Wisdom "
That is all he does. He has the same bag of rinse and repeat insults he turns to when he knows he is outmatched. Reading his posts it is obvious he doesn't have the first damn clue about what is going on with Syria.

Then again he doesn't seem to have a clue about much of anything.
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86669 Aug 29, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
" Yello Dawg Democrat " You just don't get. What little time I've been here it's apparent the only news you tune into arrives from MSM that is paid to feed folks like you what they want you to know.

The Bankers has hy jacked this country. It's the bankers that wants to war. It's the bankers that wants all your money with no regards to human life.

You are nothing more than a trade able commodity.

You've not even touched the surface of what is really going on.

Maybe you should spend time over at www.rand.org and read up on all the directives they write up for the DOD.
You will have to forgive Dawg. He is obviously very upset and flustered that I am once again smacking him around. Hell, he is so desperate to get back he changed his profile to attack me. I think it is awesome! Every post he makes he reminds us all of how scared he is to take me on.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86670 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
And listen to who, clueless morons like you? LMAO!!!
You are a bury your head in the sand, spineless, left wing extremist. You and your kind is why the world views America as weak. You are precisely what is wrong with this country. You are so full of crap your moniker should be Yellow Dawg Sewer.
You know nothing about anything that is going on. All you are capable of is being a left wing douchebag that can't handle the fact that you are outsmarted, outwitted, and outclassed by everyone on here that sees you for what you are... a bitter, America hating, commie loving, traitor.
Scum!!!
If I met you in person I would spit in your face.
You better be careful, else "NFOBANG" might accuse you of "trash talk"!_8-)

(Now just take your meds, settle down, and stop drooling all over yourself.)
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86671 Aug 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You better be careful, else "NFOBANG" might accuse you of "trash talk"!_8-)

(Now just take your meds, settle down, and stop drooling all over yourself.)
YAWN!!!

Same Dawg feces, just a different day.

Pathetic!
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86672 Aug 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You better be careful, else "NFOBANG" might accuse you of "trash talk"!_8-)

(Now just take your meds, settle down, and stop drooling all over yourself.)
I know I trash talk. It's the only way to talk to trash like you.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#86673 Aug 29, 2013
" Yellow DawG " I have a Task and Challenge for you to see if you have what it takes!

Then again you may be to " Yellow " to take on the Task and you many not be able to meet the Challenge with the " Authority " it will require to get the point across.

Should you except this.

It will require a new thread on a serious topic that applies to everyone that resides within the city limits.
Michelle Malkins MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

#86674 Aug 29, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Yellow Dawg Democrat. I seriously Question you're State of Mind. I've noticed when you run out of steam you revert back to trash talk.
You should take a back seat and let those in the know assist you with educational value for that Strawman and hopefully gain some " Wisdom "
???? NFOBANG????(you must be a filipino woman)???

Hmmmmmmmmmm ...funny you seem to talk trash right from the start...what does that say about you state of mind?

As for that back seat...I bet that's where you were concieved..LOL

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86675 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you? Reading your latest drops of Dawg feces I can tell you don't have the slightest clue as to what is going on in Syria. All you can do is act like your normal jackass self in yet another failing attempt to embarrass, insult, or ridicule those who YOU CAN'T COMPETE WITH.
Of course I don't have a clue what is doing on in Syria.

As yourself. If you "know what is going on in Syria," do tell us -- as a certainty -- did the Syrian government use chemical weapons?

If you investigate the news reports, you will find that, similar to Iraq, nobody knows for sure. The official inspection team is scheduled to present its findings Saturday, although there is some pressure to allow the team to take more time if necessary.
OWNEDsvilles MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

#86676 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I trash talk. It's the only way to talk to trash like you.
Thats just because OWNEDsville, YOU ARE TRASH...WE ALL KNOW THAT!!!

GAME POINT!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86677 Aug 29, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
" Yello Dawg Democrat " You just don't get. What little time I've been here it's apparent the only news you tune into arrives from MSM that is paid to feed folks like you what they want you to know....
What's an "MSM"? I don't "tune into" any news.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86678 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all he does. He has the same bag of rinse and repeat insults he turns to when he knows he is outmatched. Reading his posts it is obvious he doesn't have the first damn clue about what is going on with Syria.
Then again he doesn't seem to have a clue about much of anything.
I have assumed that you might finally post something intelligent here, but so far, you continue your "rinse and repeat" attacks.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86679 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to forgive Dawg. He is obviously very upset and flustered that I am once again smacking him around. Hell, he is so desperate to get back he changed his profile to attack me. I think it is awesome! Every post he makes he reminds us all of how scared he is to take me on.
You continue to be under the mistaken impression that, if you type anything on your keyboard, that makes it true.

(I "changed (my) profile" to attack you? How so? If you had any braveness, rather than bravado, you would not be so concerned.)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86680 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I trash talk. It's the only way to talk to trash like you.
You "trash talk" because you are incapable of doing otherwise.

But you should "beware" -- "NFOBANG" will get all over you, ESPECIALLY since you admitted "trash talking." He worries about stuff like that, being a "johnny-come-lately" who is attempting to prove his credibility.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86681 Aug 29, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
" Yellow DawG " I have a Task and Challenge for you to see if you have what it takes!
Then again you may be to " Yellow " to take on the Task and you many not be able to meet the Challenge with the " Authority " it will require to get the point across.
Should you except this.
It will require a new thread on a serious topic that applies to everyone that resides within the city limits.
Huh? What are you mumbling about? "A new thread"? "A serious topic"? "The city limits"?

Come back after you have collected your thoughts.
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86682 Aug 29, 2013
Look at the poor MUTT Yellow Dawg. He is so flustered. His Messiah, Obama, is being made a fool of by our allies. Dawg can't stop us from posting the facts about what is going on as hard as he tries. He even had to get his "mini me" retard kid to try an talk crap. Both of them are clueless idiots.

You see Dawg, there are other places out there in Internetland. Places where videos from places like Syria that show what is really going on over there are posted and people from all over the world discuss them. Videos the mainstream media refuses to acknowledge. You live here on Topix, in your little fantasyland where you think you are King, or Queen by your own admission. You don't have the first damn clue about what Syria and what is happening and why our allies don't want anything to do with it. If you did....well, you would still support Obama Because you are nothing but a brain dead shill.

I have seen videos of the FSA beheading civilians and captured members of the SSA, which is totally against the Geneva convention. I have seen videos of them cannibalizing their enemy by cutting out their hearts and eating them. I have seen videos of the FSA making children behead people. These people are monsters and savages and we have NO BUSINESS SUPPORTING, DEFENDING, or ARMING THEM.

Assad is a piece of shit, but so are the people that are trying to overthrow him. They are all scumbags.

Here is a question for you Dawg,,,if we help them take out Assad, who will replace him? Can you name the person expected to take over? How about the party? Or what group will assume control? I bet you can't...at least not without googling it.

It's as simple as this...we are better with the devil we know then the devil we don't know, and when it comes to Syria, they are ALL devils.

I wouldn't support Bush, I wouldn't support Obama, I wouldn't support any President getting us involved there. We have no business, no reason, no nothing to gain or benefit by it. Let them fight it out, kill as many of each other as they can by any means they can. The world is a better place for every Syrian that dies regardless of which side they are on.
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86684 Aug 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You "trash talk" because you are incapable of doing otherwise.

But you should "beware" -- "NFOBANG" will get all over you, ESPECIALLY since you admitted "trash talking." He worries about stuff like that, being a "johnny-come-lately" who is attempting to prove his credibility.
I trash talk to you because it is the only thing you are capable of understanding.

I have challenged you to debate after debate after debate and you have ran away EVERY TIME. I will school you in a debate. You know it and that is why you run from me and hide behind posts like the one I quoted here.

The bottom line is... I OWN YOU!! Always have, ALWAYS WILL!!

And that is what your retard kid calls a GAME POINT!!
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86685 Aug 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You continue to be under the mistaken impression that, if you type anything on your keyboard, that makes it true.

(I "changed (my) profile" to attack you? How so? If you had any braveness, rather than bravado, you would not be so concerned.)
I'm not concerned. I am proud that I have got so far under your skin you now pay tribute to me with every post you make. You have proven that, beyond all shadow of a doubt, that I own you!!!
OWNEDsvilles MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

#86686 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I trash talk to you because it is the only thing you are capable of understanding.
I have challenged you to debate after debate after debate and you have ran away EVERY TIME. I will school you in a debate. You know it and that is why you run from me and hide behind posts like the one I quoted here.
The bottom line is... I OWN YOU!! Always have, ALWAYS WILL!!
And that is what your retard kid calls a GAME POINT!!
Oh Contraire...what you get DANcing is called a LAME POINT!!!!

I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY ...OWN YOU!!!!

GAME POINT

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#86687 Aug 29, 2013
Ok " Yellow Dawg" Here is your assignment should you accept the challenge to cover it.

The topic is: Sodium Fluoride

Here are some research information for you.

**********
EPA Sued To Stop Water Fluoridation: Coal/Fluoride Link
author: Jen Davis
Recent Harvard and World Health Organization studies have found 1.5 million Chinese Children suffer from crippling skeletal fluorosis, and many also have lowered IQs or other neurological damage, from over-exposure to fluoride released from coal-burning. The CDC admits that 41% of US adolescents have dental fluorosis, permanent dental enamel damage, from fluoride over-exposure. Are these linked? Yes
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2013/03/4225...
**********
http://www.prisonplanet.com/sodium-fluoride-p...

**********

http://www.infowars.com/government-and-top-un...

**********

Fluoride news, articles and information:- Natural News
www.naturalnews.com/fluoride.html&#8206 ;
EPA scientists, medical experts fired for opposing water fluoridation .... Sodium fluoride exposed in new Health Ranger video; cities are poisoning their citizens with ...... Farmers begin suing Monsanto over genetic pollution of wheat crops.

**********

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#86688 Aug 29, 2013
Shot across the Bow.

You stand correct that we have no business in Syria nor Lybia as well.

However, The Bankers wants Syria Oil and pipeline

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 37 min Fkh2 911
Simpson Jr.? Fri Wowzer 14
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Dec 23 WDCJ 1,473
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
fox athletics Dec 20 Warrior12 10
Arnold Christmas decorations Dec 12 Rbnhd 1
Who is the top attorney (Oct '08) Dec 12 Manix 17
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carondelet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carondelet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:43 pm PST