Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86717 Aug 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Yellow Dawg. It appears the Sodium Fluoride has taking it's toll on you. Now you're getting off topic with a math question that has no bearing to this thread.
ROFL! Sort of like your "sodium fluoride" question? Which has no bearing to this thread!_8-)

#86718 Aug 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
" Yellow Dawq " Big forums employee's those who are in need and that's willing to sell their soul for a paycheck to serve as " shill " to interact, side track, derail, debunk topics of interest, facts and to attempt to shadow posters credbility with dis information.
" Big Dawg Democrat " You fit the bill and been handed your walking papers!
You've Been Exposed.
You're Fired!
"Big forums employee's"? What are you mumbling about?

"Handed my walking papers"? I do not see them anywhere around here.

Exposed? OH! Sorry! I sometimes do not change from my pajamas to street clothes until late in the day! I will cover up, so you will not be so jealous of what you see.

"Fired!" You, sir, are NOT Donald Trump! I fear your delusions of grandeur have caught up with you!

#86719 Aug 30, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Dawg does. He doesn't know shit about what's going on with Syria. He knows if was to actually man up and debate me about it he will not only get schooled on it he will get his ass throughly kicked. So he is trying to change the subject and hide behind some stupid question that has absolutely nothing to do with it. Along with his usual bag of rinse and repeat drivel he uses to hide under the porch.
He's a gutless coward, which he is proving once again today.
Since you and "NFOBANG" appear to be totally unable to find any information regarding the Syrian situation, let me assist you.

1. Secretary of State John Kerry's comments regarding the Syrian use of chemical weapons:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/kerry-hi...

2. A video of President Obama's statement:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/obama-no...

#86720 Aug 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Folks beware of shills and look for the signals. You can find lot of information on the search engines by googling the term: shill | forum shills | How much do shills get paid | Who do shills work for etc.. etc.. here is just one example ......
http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-So-How-Much-D...
Folks, you do not have to consult "LunaticOutpost"! ROFL! But I must agree that they do warn you right up there in their name.

Shill? You want a "shill"? Check out "NFOBANG."

My "pay" is the amusement I get from watching you and "OWNEDSville" skittering around, attempting to say something of significance.

#86721 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg is one of them shills. He gets a nickel a post from the DNC. His job is too make stupid comments, run from challenges, and act like a coward. He does his job well.
Illiterate.

"Dawg is one of them shills."

"too make stupid comments"

I rest my case.
Easy To OWN OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86722 Aug 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate.
"Dawg is one of them shills."
"too make stupid comments"
I rest my case.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

TOTAL CONTROL OF OWNEDsville GAME POINT
Easy To OWN OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86723 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Folks, you do not have to consult "LunaticOutpost"! ROFL! But I must agree that they do warn you right up there in their name.
Shill? You want a "shill"? Check out "NFOBANG."
My "pay" is the amusement I get from watching you and "OWNEDSville" skittering around, attempting to say something of significance.
hahahahahahahahaha

I nearly fell out of my chair....
"LunaticOutpost"...h ahahahahahahahahahaha

Game Point

hahahahahahahaha
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86724 Aug 30, 2013
Looks like Retard Sr and Retard Jr, also known as Yellow Dawg and Princess are once again demonstrating to everyone why they are nothing but a couple of jokes to be laughed at.

Dawg continues to run scared from answering my question regarding Syria. and Princess continues to...well...be her normal retard self.

All Dawg can do is try to change the subject or point out typos as if this was his retard kids 2nd grade English class from last year. He can't answer my question because he is as clueless as clueless can be.
DANcing In OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86725 Aug 30, 2013
Looks like Retard Sr and Retard Jr, also known as Yellow Dawg and Princess are once again demonstrating to everyone why they are nothing but a couple of jokes to be laughed at.
Dawg continues to run scared from answering my question regarding Syria. and Princess continues to...well...be her normal retard self.
All Dawg can do is try to change the subject or point out typos as if this was his retard kids 2nd grade English class from last year. He can't answer my question because he is as clueless as clueless can be.
DAN-cing have you ever said anything intelligent?

GAME POINT

#86726 Aug 30, 2013
Dawg continues to run scared from answering my question regarding Syria. and Princess continues to... well... be her normal retard self.
Typos? Sure. I was merely pointing out you illiteracy.

Regarding Syria, I posted two links to statements by the Obama administration. Too bad you didn't watch and listen to them.

1. Secretary of State John Kerry's comments regarding the Syrian use of chemical weapons:

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#86727 Aug 30, 2013
Obama Toilet Paper

www.obamatoiletpaper.com

The Original Barack Obama Toilet Paper - 2 ply toilet paper with the president's face on every sheet. Obama TP is clearing away the hype with every wipe!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86729 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Glen Beck is absolutely honest. He believes that you are a "gentile" and that you are not going to heaven.
He believes that he will go to Kolob when he dies.
I believe you are losing the game!

CHEERS!
Muslim Dictator President

Providence, UT

#86730 Aug 30, 2013
BLACK MAN SAVAGELY BEATS 71 YEAR OLD WHITE MAN
The Left is uncomfortable about “keeping score” of racial attacks by black males on (especially) defenseless whites. The favorite targets of these cowards are fragile elderly whites and white women; although when they are assembled in sufficiently lopsided numbers, these predators will attack young healthy white men.

The numbers of stories about these savage attacks are growing faster than the Democrat-controlled media can smother them. Last week, we heard about two black males attacking and killing a World War II hero in Spokane – a place that prides itself on its liberality. They beat this fine American veteran with heavy metal flashlights. Of course, the authorities are not calling this a hate crime; in Liberal-think, hate crimes can only be committed by whites against blacks. That’s just another lie the Left tells about race in America.

Today brings another classic example of an impotent black male making himself feel powerful by beating up an old white man.

Last Sunday, after a rally in a New Haven, Connecticut park (in support of a black woman who is running for mayor), a 35 year old black Hispanic male – not to be confused with a George Zimmerman Hispanic male – savagely attacked a solitary 71 year old white man.

The thug, Jorge DelaPaz, apparently a self-appointed warrior fighting to protect black children from having to be subjected to the sight of an old white man, said white men shouldn’t be,“.. in his park where young black kids are playing.” Then he attacked the elderly white man who was peacefully eating a sandwich.

True to the creed of the cowardly “warrior,” after punching his helpless victim in the face several times, DelaPaz ran away.

DelaPaz, a felon, was captured by the police a short time later. He was carrying “…a Sig Sauger P239 handgun, a set of brass knuckles, and a voter registration card.” Let’s take a wild guess and say he’s a registered Democrat.

How a felon could have a gun in the State of Connecticut or why they let felons vote is a mystery. All we “know for sure” is this it wasn’t a hate crime because the Connecticut authorities say it wasn’t. Anyone disagree?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/black-man-sa...
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86732 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>Typos? Sure. I was merely pointing out you illiteracy.

Regarding Syria, I posted two links to statements by the Obama administration. Too bad you didn't watch and listen to them.

Let's see, where do I begin to laugh at yet another ignorant post from the resident coward Yellow Mutt.

First, why are you posting links repeatedly to the BS that Barry and Kerry spewed? I heard it live when they said it. It was BS then and it's BS now. It has absolutely nothing to do with the question that I challenged you to answer. If you forgot what it was, scroll back and find it. But you won't because you couldn't answer it then and you can't answer it now because you don't have a friggin clue.

If Obama attacks Syria he becomes a war criminal. Syria has not threatened us, the pose no threat to us, and we have no reason to attack them. Funny how the shoe is now on the other foot. At least Bush had FULL CONGRESSIONAL SUPPORT INCLUDING EVERY DEMOCRAT when he attacked Iraq. So if Bush is a war criminal then Obama damn sure will be one if he attacks Syria.

At least our allies didn't tell Bush to piss off like they are doing to Obomber, I mean Obama.

Since he won the Nobel Peace Prize do you think they will be unprovoked, peaceful, progressive missiles?

Now, on to the funny part of yet another ignorant post by "your". I didn't know they gave "your" glass houses with Section 8. Did they give "your" rocks to go with it so "your" could throw them as "your" continue to act like a coward by hiding behind "you" attack on typos?

Feel free to "point out you illiteracy" all you want. It seems we have it common dumbass.

"YOUR" just got OWNED!!!

Have a nice night dummy!!!
Amanda

Ozark, MO

#86735 Aug 30, 2013
Easy To OWN OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha
I nearly fell out of my chair....
"LunaticOutpost"...h ahahahahahahahahahaha
Game Point
hahahahahahahaha
What kind of drugs are you on?

#86736 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see, where do I begin to laugh at yet another ignorant post from the resident coward Yellow Mutt.
First, why are you posting links repeatedly to the BS that Barry and Kerry spewed? I heard it live when they said it. It was BS then and it's BS now. It has absolutely nothing to do with the question that I challenged you to answer. If you forgot what it was, scroll back and find it. But you won't because you couldn't answer it then and you can't answer it now because you don't have a friggin clue.
If Obama attacks Syria he becomes a war criminal. Syria has not threatened us, the pose no threat to us, and we have no reason to attack them. Funny how the shoe is now on the other foot. At least Bush had FULL CONGRESSIONAL SUPPORT INCLUDING EVERY DEMOCRAT when he attacked Iraq. So if Bush is a war criminal then Obama damn sure will be one if he attacks Syria.
At least our allies didn't tell Bush to piss off like they are doing to Obomber, I mean Obama.
Since he won the Nobel Peace Prize do you think they will be unprovoked, peaceful, progressive missiles?
Now, on to the funny part of yet another ignorant post by "your". I didn't know they gave "your" glass houses with Section 8. Did they give "your" rocks to go with it so "your" could throw them as "your" continue to act like a coward by hiding behind "you" attack on typos?
Feel free to "point out you illiteracy" all you want. It seems we have it common dumbass.
"YOUR" just got OWNED!!!
Have a nice night dummy!!!
You kid yourself that you know something about the Syrian situation.

You don't! You simply are not privy to all of the information available to the administration. Who would have guessed?

(Thanks for showing us yet another of your MELTDOWNs. Amusing, as usual!)
YELLOW MUTT GOT OWNED

United States

#86737 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>You kid yourself that you know something about the Syrian situation.

You don't! You simply are not privy to all of the information available to the administration. Who would have guessed?

(Thanks for showing us yet another of your MELTDOWNs. Amusing, as usual!)
Let's see here....

Dawg can't even answer a simple question and to hide it he tries to say that I kid myself about knowing something about what's going on in Syria. Yet he is afraid to take up my challenge by answering the simple question. Why? Because he knows he will get schooled of he tries to taker on.

Next, in another Yellow Coward tactic he tries to make up things I never said. I never said I "privy to all the info the admin has". All I said is I know a helluva lot more about what is going on over there then he does. He knows it and that is why he runs like the scared little bitch that he is.

Lastly, dumbass Dawg tried to hide behind his usual snide comments, this time about my typo only to make one of his own in the process. But instead of being a man about it he reaches into his bag of rinse and repeat stupidity and says that I am having a meltdown. That seems to be his big one to hide behind when HE GETS HIS ASS KICKED like he did tonight.

What does all this mean? That once again I have proven Dawg to be nothing more then the spineless coward that he is by making him hide behind his wore out gutless routine that he relies on when he had been OWNED!!
YELLOW MUTT GOT OWNED

United States

#86738 Aug 30, 2013
P.S. And Dawg wonders why people think the St Louis Retard is either his kid or his alias. They both rely on the same stupid comments, both struggle to reach double digit IQ's, and they both are gutless cowards who wouldn't know their heads from their asses if one wasn't busy sticking his game point head up the other ones Obama loving ass all the time.
DANcings Disturbed Rants

Saint Louis, MO

#86739 Aug 31, 2013
YELLOW MUTT GOT OWNED wrote:
P.S. And Dawg wonders why people think the St Louis Retard is either his kid or his alias. They both rely on the same stupid comments, both struggle to reach double digit IQ's, and they both are gutless cowards who wouldn't know their heads from their asses if one wasn't busy sticking his game point head up the other ones Obama loving ass all the time.
DAN nobody cares about your sick disturbing sexual fanatasies...that you're on here all Friday Night tells us about to the Real Life ...YOU DON'T HAVE!

Seek Help!
Amada Knoxs ed Up

Saint Louis, MO

#86740 Aug 31, 2013
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of drugs are you on?
not whatever you are on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lemay Black Women And Welfare 2 hr Stan is a idiot 6
Looking (Aug '15) 9 hr big dick 3
Topix Moderators Sad Policy 12 hr Mod 4
Topix Freedom of Speech Oct 15 Martin King 1
Topix Moderator Song...Very Awesome Oct 15 Loser 3
Topix Moderators Lose Again Oct 15 Loser 3
Coons are on the march Oct 14 Skeletor 7

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance