Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#85739 Jul 31, 2013

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85740 Jul 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you already know my thoughts about young girls.
Now I find out about sadomasochism. No wonder the neighbor boy took a few months off for therapy.
You excel at stupid.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85741 Jul 31, 2013
GOP the Dawg of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm ....Perhaps I'll log in under this name and congratulate myself?
Everyone knows you do that. What they don't know is each of your bi-polar personalities logs in and "congratulates" you without your awareness.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85742 Jul 31, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
Sworn Officers Plan To March On DC Sept. 9th; Police Chief Mark Kessler Leads The Way
Ordinary citizens are not the only people up in arms over the tyrannical policies of the Obama administration; members of law enforcement - Police Chiefs and municipal police, Sheriffs and their deputies, and State Troopers from around the country - plan to take a message of dissatisfaction to Washington D.C. on September 9th and redress their Congressmen with a list of grievances.
For two days, from May 31st until June 1st 2013 at the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association meeting in St. Charles Mo., members of law enforcement from around the country gathered to listen to what the more vocal of their compliment had to say. They also came to see evidence gathered by Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the birth certificate the White House claims belongs to President Barack Hussein Obama's is in fact a computer generated forgery.
In this episode of The Truth Is Viral, host Bob Powell speaks with Gilberton Penn. Police Chief Mark Kessler, Kessler was at the CSPOA conference and saw the evidence presented by CCP Lead Investigator Detective Mike Zullo. Kessler says that the evidence convinced him that the document proffered by the White House as proof of the President's birth in a Honolulu hospital was fake....
Apparently, Police Chief Mark Kessler, of Gilberton, PA,(population 867) has become a "wannabee" Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and has joined Arpaio and Orly Taitz in becoming the "Chief Birthers" of the right-wing "fringe."

I can easily look at "Chief Kessler" in his "Swearing Officer" rants (not "sworn officer") and state that, in my opinion, the chief should not be allowed around any firearms or blunt objects, and should be removed from law enforcement.

In the meantime, Chief Kessler is crying that he has been made into a "circus clown, deranged lunatic" by the media. NOT TRUE, Chief Kessler -- you made YOURSELF into a "CIRCUS CLOWN, DERANGED LUNATIC." Watch this YouTube video, one of many Kessler has made, and judge the mental condition of Chief Kessler:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/29/pennsyl...

#85743 Jul 31, 2013
GOP the Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm .... Perhaps the results of Electro Shock Therapy?
Clearly, sometime happened to SirTrav in the past few months he has not been on Topix. Hopefully, he can recover.

#85744 Jul 31, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/my7ju7z
Your link goes to an article entitled, "People Of All Ages Sign Petition For Mandatory Euthanasia For Senior Citizens Under Obamacare."

Read more: http://savingourfuture.com/2013/07/people-of-...

Are you rational enough to figure out what "mandatory euthanasia" really is?

It is murder.

#85745 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You excel at stupid.
I excel at many things.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85746 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Clearly, sometime happened to SirTrav in the past few months he has not been on Topix. Hopefully, he can recover.
Nothing has happened to me.
What do you want?

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85747 Jul 31, 2013
Obama's latest pivot
http://tinyurl.com/l792rw6

#85748 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You excel at stupid.
In this post (#85740), you "quote" me as having said:

{YOUR QUOTE} Well, you already know my thoughts about young girls.
Now I find out about sadomasochism. No wonder the neighbor boy took a few months off for therapy.{END QUOTE}

{MY ACTUAL COMMENT #85735}: Well, we already know your thoughts about young girls.

Now we find out that you are into sadomasochism. No wonder you took a few months off Topix for therapy.{END COMMENT}

My "sadomasochism" remark referred to your Comment #85732, "My thoughts: You don't like being unpleasantly spanked!"

Thus, we see that you are back to your old "tricks": rewriting comments as fake quotes. That shows either a lack of originality on your part, or perhaps that your are still having difficulty in readjusting since your therapy. Seek more help, SirTrav.

#85749 Jul 31, 2013
Obama's latest pivot
http://tinyurl.com/l792rw6
1. Your link results in an extremely large photo, which basically cannot be seen in its entirety.

2. What does a "Centre_pivot_irrigator_i n_Canterbury,_New_Zealand.jpg " have to do with President Obama?

3. Seek help.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85750 Jul 31, 2013
Yellow Slow Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In this post (#85740), you "quote" me as having said:
{YOUR QUOTE} Well, you already know my thoughts about young girls.
Now I find out about sadomasochism. No wonder the neighbor boy took a few months off for therapy.{END QUOTE}
{MY ACTUAL COMMENT #85735}: Well, we already know your thoughts about young girls.
Now we find out that you are into sadomasochism. No wonder you took a few months off Topix for therapy.{END COMMENT}
My "sadomasochism" remark referred to your Comment #85732, "My thoughts: You don't like being unpleasantly spanked!"
Thus, we see that you are back to your old "tricks": rewriting comments as fake quotes. That shows either a lack of originality on your part, or perhaps that your are still having difficulty in readjusting since your therapy. Seek more help, SirTrav.
Knowing you, if I just said "spanking" you would have gotten some perverted idea of a sexual invitation.
You've got to get away from thinking everything in the world is either political or sexual.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85751 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Your link results in an extremely large photo, which basically cannot be seen in its entirety.
2. What does a "Centre_pivot_irrigator_i n_Canterbury,_New_Zealand.jpg " have to do with President Obama?
3. Seek help.
1. It's not my problem, if you haven't figured out your computer by now.

2. Humor is lost on you.

3. I do fine without your help.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85752 Jul 31, 2013

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85753 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Your link goes to an article entitled, "People Of All Ages Sign Petition For Mandatory Euthanasia For Senior Citizens Under Obamacare."
Read more: http://savingourfuture.com/2013/07/people-of-...
Are you rational enough to figure out what "mandatory euthanasia" really is?
It is murder.
Yes. I know that. If you had read it, you would have known the article was about how stupid people are in signing petitions. No one right of Obama wants to kill seniors. But the "sheeple" are going to do what they are told to do.
GOP the Party of STUPID

Chesterfield, MO

#85754 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe... when the ObamaCare AHC Missouri Exchange is put in place here in January... Lady Trav can get the help and the medication she so desperately needs!

ObamaCare is going to be a blessing for her...and when she isn't a danger ...for us!

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85755 Jul 31, 2013
IMA Party for STUPIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe... when the ObamaCare AHC Missouri Exchange is put in place here in January... I can get the help buying the meth I so desperately want!
ObamaCare is going to be a blessing to me and a drain on the rest of you!
Dawg
GOP the Party of STUPID

Chesterfield, MO

#85756 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Lady Trav was fired ...for misusing the internet at her job...when she should have been working...and who wouldn't fire her lazy butt?

She apparently cannot afford internet at home why her ranting ends around 5p when they lock the doors...Sad that now she is wasting hours of valuable time at the MO Career Center Trolling Topix ...instead of looking for a new job.
Jumping In

Arnold, MO

#85757 Jul 31, 2013
The GOP doesn't hold title to all of the STUPID going around, it seems pretty evenly disbursed in the Democrat party also. I often wonder how some of these party snobs can make their utterances with a straight face or a clear conscience. It is time for voters to stop evaluating candidates favorably because they have a D or an R behind their name. Truthfully there isn't much difference between the parties anymore, they are both buying votes with corporate donations and repaying those donors with taxpayer monies. It is all about power and money, they don't give the people don't a second thought. Candidates don't care about the people, they care about being elected. Look at your local government, see how screwed up it is and start working on that. You aren't going to clear anything up at the top until you clean everything up at the bottom. That is where it all starts.

#85761 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Knowing you, if I just said "spanking" you would have gotten some perverted idea of a sexual invitation.
You've got to get away from thinking everything in the world is either political or sexual.
1. Your #85735: http://tinyurl.com/ps9fu5o

2. Your #28254: "I go to beaches and see half-naked little girls trying to visually invite me to have sex. I become annoyed, because I do not mate indiscriminately, especially with little girls. I ignore them the best I can, and look for less crowded beaches."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic Camera Ticket - Need Advice (May '10) 20 hr No Amnesty 50
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Thu cleanhouse 1,267
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) May 26 been there 41
Webster Groves Police May 26 not ok citizen 1
Fox C-6 Outlandish Lunch Debts May 25 ArnoldCC 18
News Corrections officer confronted by protesters be... (Oct '14) May 19 hardhead 24
News Best Place to Jog (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lafonda 3
More from around the web

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]