STUPID in St Louis

United States

#84960 Jul 15, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Age does matter especially in the eyes of the law.{What if Taryvon would have been six years old?}

"Guns don't kill", hhhmmmm, could have sworn Zimmerman didn't kill while pointing his finger at the kid.
If guns kill then pens misspell.

People with guns kill and in cases like Zimmerman they kill in self defense. The jury has spoken, he is innocent. Get over it!!

He should have never been charged in the first place.

Why are you so concerned about this one black kid? Do you know that in the last 24 hours there have been several black kids all over the country killed because of gang violence? Where is your outrage on that? Where is your bleeding heart for them? You only care about this one because it was politicized. You took the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon. Had Trayvon been white, or Zimmerman black, we would have never heard about this and you would have never cared. You're concern, or whatever you want to call it, is a joke.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84961 Jul 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to look it up! If someone is trying to harm you, a person has a right to defend himself ......... period! Duh!...
As usual, "Norton," ye know not what ye say.

When you are carrying a firearm, Missouri law says otherwise, regarding the usage of that firearm. Period! Duh!

#84962 Jul 15, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Went saw a movie today. Wasn't paying attention to the previews until I heard "But I'm the Queen of England!!" I thought what are the odds that you would be there as well. Then I realized it was a preview to Red 2 and it was Helen Mirren saying it. Looks like you've got some competition for that title there Queen Dawg.
Well, golly, gee whiz, "Owensville"! Keep those comments coming. We are always happy to have you post your goofy comments here, so we can laugh at you.

Next time you "went saw" a movie, do keep notes so you can tell us what you "went saw" on the silver screen. We are interested! Really!_8-)

#84963 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>Age does matter especially in the eyes of the law.{What if Taryvon would have been six years old?}
"Guns don't kill", hhhmmmm, could have sworn Zimmerman didn't kill while pointing his finger at the kid.
In my mind's eye, I can see this little 4-year-old boy come running into the room in which "grave digger"'s gun lies on the table. "grave digger" just sits there and watches the child start playing with the gun.

Of course, there is no problem, because "grave digger" knows that the gun will not go off by itself.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#84964 Jul 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Well, golly, gee whiz, "Owensville"! Keep those comments coming. We are always happy to have you post your goofy comments here, so we can laugh at you.

Next time you "went saw" a movie, do keep notes so you can tell us what you "went saw" on the silver screen. We are interested! Really!_8-)
Is that all you got boy? I mean Queen.

Guess what! George Zimmerman is innocent!! I bet that just makes a Liberal douchebag like you want to cry. All your BS, trying to act like you know everything about the case, and as usual you were wrong. You're just like CB. if this was not politicized you wouldn't have given two shits about a dead black kid. They get murdered everyday and you hypocrites say nothing. It's OK when black kids get killed as long as its by another black person. You're OK with that.

Nothing but a worthless moron and hypocrite is all you are.

#84965 Jul 15, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Pray tell? I know you and the rest of the Obamaites are not good at math,but for every 1 of my posts you do 150. So you are the narcissist who has all the answers and it's always somehow connected to YOU. Obama would be both proud and jealous....
I suggest that you simply keep on posting, "Truth Teller." When you can post 150 posts to my 150 posts, you too can be a narcissist!

(You know you HAVE to post, and insert yourself into the thread. You cannot stop. So quit complaining about others.)

As to not being good at math, how are YOU at math? Can the value "pi" be determined to any desired accuracy by calculating the value of a finite portion of an infinite series?(Now is your chance to shine! Go for it!_8-)

#84966 Jul 15, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got boy? I mean Queen.
Guess what! George Zimmerman is innocent!! I bet that just makes a Liberal douchebag like you want to cry. All your BS, trying to act like you know everything about the case, and as usual you were wrong. You're just like CB. if this was not politicized you wouldn't have given two shits about a dead black kid. They get murdered everyday and you hypocrites say nothing. It's OK when black kids get killed as long as its by another black person. You're OK with that.
George Zimmerman has been judged innocent in a court of law.

One underlying problem in this entire episode is the allegations of continuing racial discrimination by the police force of Sanford, Florida.

United States

#84967 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>George Zimmerman has been judged innocent in a court of law.

One underlying problem in this entire episode is the allegations of continuing racial discrimination by the police force of Sanford, Florida.
ROFLMAO!! Whatever! Do you mean the same Sanford PD that has a black chief?

Just when I think you can't be any bigger of an idiot you manage to find a way.

United States

#84968 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>I suggest that you simply keep on posting, "Truth Teller." When you can post 150 posts to my 150 posts, you too can be a narcissist!

(You know you HAVE to post, and insert yourself into the thread. You cannot stop. So quit complaining about others.)

As to not being good at math, how are YOU at math? Can the value "pi" be determined to any desired accuracy by calculating the value of a finite portion of an infinite series?(Now is your chance to shine! Go for it!_8-)
Really Queen? High School trig? That doesn't impress anyone.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84969 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman has been judged innocent in a court of law.
Isn't this all about race anyway? Somebody started it and the fire spread! So why do we have a court of law if a person is going to get crucified for the rest of their life by the media, by the racists and it goes on and on. Even the government getting involved thanks to Obama! I have much empathy for both families but justice was served. Let it go!

Who are the biggest racists in this country? Hmmm!

CHEERS!
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#84970 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Really Queen? High School trig? That doesn't impress anyone.
Then to make sure there is no doubt left, you make sure by acting like a retarded 8 year old.

You really can't help yourself can you?

ROFLMAO!!!
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#84971 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, golly, gee whiz, "Owensville"! Keep those comments coming. We are always happy to have you post your goofy comments here, so we can laugh at you.
Excellent Post

GAME POINT!!!!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#84972 Jul 15, 2013
STUPID in St Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
If guns kill then pens misspell.
People with guns kill and in cases like Zimmerman they kill in self defense. The jury has spoken, he is innocent. Get over it!!
He should have never been charged in the first place.
Why are you so concerned about this one black kid? Do you know that in the last 24 hours there have been several black kids all over the country killed because of gang violence? Where is your outrage on that? Where is your bleeding heart for them? You only care about this one because it was politicized. You took the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon. Had Trayvon been white, or Zimmerman black, we would have never heard about this and you would have never cared. You're concern, or whatever you want to call it, is a joke.
Yep, pens misspell when used by a person, not on their own, same with guns. Unless you use your finger in both cases for the action.

For someone so hung up on racism in others as you seem to be in each post you sure bring the issue up quite often.

Just wondering here if the kid was white would the wanna be have approached him and would the death have been prevented

"Joke" huh? You also seem pretty frustrated and hateful in each post. Hell, man, if it's a joke lighten up and laugh a little

Oh, by the way I never said I disagree with the verdict, although there were two sides and only one is alive to tell their side. Let's imagine here for a second that the kid was screaming for help after being confronted for going after candy, and the wanna be cop became scared and just shot the kid after words. Do you believe this wanna be cop would say this to the police or his attorneys?

What I do say is, the wanna be should have never got out of his car and continued the hunt after being told to stand down. One of his stories was he had to find a street sign {where the kid was located.{HHHHMMM, there are only two street signs} If he couldn't remember one of two street names I might conclude why he is a wanna be.
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Branson, MO

#84973 Jul 15, 2013
RANCHER'S OUTLOOK & COMMON SENSE APPROACH TO LIFE

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his being our president.

The old rancher said,'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was? The old rancher said,'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain.'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with'.

Amen

P.S.- Isn't Obama proving to be such a HUGE "Post Turtle" with the way he is handling everything from the economy, spending, foreign affairs, terrorism, immigration/border issues.... and of course, the BP oil accident???

http://lennyvasbinder.blogspot.com/2010/06/ob...
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#84974 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I suggest that you simply keep on posting, "Truth Teller." When you can post 150 posts to my 150 posts, you too can be a narcissist!
First off,I don't need a "time to shine" for you,been there,done that,still doing that.Secondly,I could look up your asinine question and try and impress the Topix world like you do, but I have a life.The math you and Obama do not understand is simple,yet seemingly complex for Liberals.#1You work,you get paid.#2 You spend less or equal than you bring in.#3 You don't over tax the people who create the jobs and products.#4 You don't continually give to people and wonder why they have a"Take Mentality".#5 You try living in 2013 and not blame your lives on 1713-1813-1913(pick one or all three)if it justifies the fact that every American (person) has opportunity today,no matter their situation. I refer you now to you tube "Life without limbs" PI that DAWG!
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#84975 Jul 15, 2013
you dippy,,,the kid wasnt 6yrs old,,,and you know damn well the only reason this case went to court in the first place cuz zimmerman is white looking and trayvon is black,,,and sense obama has been elected,,,by fraud by the way,,,the black racist of this country look for ant excuse to make anything a race thing,,,the poor black man is down and out cuz of the evil white man,,,buy the weird part is,,,sense this trayvon was killed,,,there has been thousands of murders where black people have killed a white person and black on black crimes nobody will ever hear about and nobody will ever witness any of these black racist saying a word about them,,,if your name sees both sides,,,stop being a libral pussy and admit the truth,,,these black racist are no diffrent then an islamic terrorist,,,they want the same thing,,,to be the top of the races,,,but forget the white man went to war to free the black man in this country,,,to make them equal the american way,,,white man killing white man to free the black man,,,all for what?,,,to let a few black racist decide what case to go to trial and then put out threats if the verdict doesnt go their way?,,,you dippy,,,

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#84976 Jul 15, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you dippy,,,the kid wasnt 6yrs old,,,and you know damn well the only reason this case went to court in the first place cuz zimmerman is white looking and trayvon is black,,,and sense obama has been elected,,,by fraud by the way,,,the black racist of this country look for ant excuse to make anything a race thing,,,the poor black man is down and out cuz of the evil white man,,,buy the weird part is,,,sense this trayvon was killed,,,there has been thousands of murders where black people have killed a white person and black on black crimes nobody will ever hear about and nobody will ever witness any of these black racist saying a word about them,,,if your name sees both sides,,,stop being a libral pussy and admit the truth,,,these black racist are no diffrent then an islamic terrorist,,,they want the same thing,,,to be the top of the races,,,but forget the white man went to war to free the black man in this country,,,to make them equal the american way,,,white man killing white man to free the black man,,,all for what?,,,to let a few black racist decide what case to go to trial and then put out threats if the verdict doesnt go their way?,,,you dippy,,,
Nope, didn't say he was six years old did I? You said age didn't make a difference, I was just showing how wrong you were.

Nope, my "can see both sides" means exactly that, only one sides, makes sense the other is usually pretty stupid. HHHHMMMM, guess where your side stands?
insert giggle here

United States

#84977 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>Really Queen? High School trig? That doesn't impress anyone.
My 8th grader is doing trig.
Of course yellow Dawg is pretty old school. I'm sure he had one classroom in his entire school and grew up on the prairie.
insert giggle here

United States

#84978 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>I suggest that you simply keep on posting, "Truth Teller." When you can post 150 posts to my 150 posts, you too can be a narcissist!

If Obama had a son who was old and crusty he'd look just like Yellow Dawg
insert giggle here

United States

#84979 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>Is that all you got boy? I mean Queen.

Very true!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 2 hr astounded 908
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Tue WDCJ 1,473
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
fox athletics Dec 20 Warrior12 10
Arnold Christmas decorations Dec 12 Rbnhd 1
Who is the top attorney (Oct '08) Dec 12 Manix 17
John Burroughs? (Oct '11) Dec 11 No good 3
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web