#84173 Jun 24, 2013
ur salad too tossed wrote:
<quoted text>
U missin ur man? I heard he's a keeper! Hahahaha
STFU Dan-ielle
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84174 Jun 24, 2013
I can't believe how stooooooopid my names are! I was going through the thousands of different names I have given myself.....I have determined (what everyone else has been telling me) I am mental.
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84175 Jun 24, 2013
UGH......why is everyone always "OWNING" me!?? I guess I will "Gamepoint" myself
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I HAVE BEEN OWNED BY EVERYONE ON TOPIX!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84176 Jun 24, 2013
GOP the Party of STUPID wrote:
I can't believe how stooooooopid my names are! I was going through the thousands of different names I have given myself.....I have determined (what everyone else has been telling me) I am mental.
STFU Dan-ielle
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84177 Jun 24, 2013
UGH......why is everyone always "OWNING" me!?? I guess I will "Gamepoint" myself
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
STFU Dan-ielle
wow

United States

#84181 Jun 24, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
Paula Dean....you are my hero!
Really? I've seen some tasteless posts from you but that's the worst!
Poor St Louis Princess

United States

#84182 Jun 24, 2013
I see the sad little St Louis Princess and all the voices in her head have been having an all day meltdown. When her Queen Dawg isn't around she sure does get lonely and loses what little mind she has.
Poor St Louis Princess

United States

#84183 Jun 24, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Because you inherited the single digit IQ that you share with your dad, QUEEN Yellow Dawg.
Poor St Louis Princess

United States

#84184 Jun 24, 2013
Now check back into that mental ward...permanently.
YOU ARE SICK

United States

#84185 Jun 24, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
Paula Dean....you are my hero!
That's because she looks like a guy in drag. She reminds you of your daddy QUEEN Yellow Dawg.

By the way, she's a registered Democrat. LMAO!!!!
New MADrid

Florissant, MO

#84186 Jun 24, 2013
YOU ARE SICK wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because she looks like a guy in drag. She reminds you of your daddy QUEEN Yellow Dawg.
Damn, JonE boy, you are out of the fields early today. Did John let you off work early? Whisky time for JonE boy. You do know you don't have to drink the entire 5th tonight, right.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84187 Jun 24, 2013
This thread is getting sicker and sicker! Throwup!

I think Topix needs to shut it down if things continue like they are.

CHEERS!
Miss Flossy

Florissant, MO

#84188 Jun 24, 2013
Poor St Louis Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you inherited the single digit IQ that you share with your dad, QUEEN Yellow Dawg.
Owensville, you really need to stop talking so bsd about yourself that way. You are the one with a single digit IQ. Dawg does not have a son, he has a daughter, you. asssssssssssshole
JonE

United States

#84190 Jun 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
This thread is getting sicker and sicker! Throwup!

I think Topix needs to shut it down if things continue like they are.

CHEERS!
But then what would the St Louis Princess and his Queen Dawg do? Do you really want then infesting other threads? At least with this one around they are too scared to wander to anywhere else.
Registered Democrat

Florissant, MO

#84191 Jun 24, 2013
YOU ARE SICK wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does "she's a registered Democrat" mean. You are a registered democrat. Does that also make you a drag queen. Man, you are a really really really really really really really really stupid elementary school boy.
YOU ARE SICK

United States

#84192 Jun 24, 2013
Registered Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does "she's a registered Democrat" mean. You are a registered democrat. Does that also make you a drag queen. Man, you are a really really really really really really really really stupid elementary school boy.
Don't cry Princess. It causes you to stutter.
Registered Democrat

Florissant, MO

#84193 Jun 24, 2013
JonE wrote:
<quoted text>
But then what would the St Louis Princess and his Queen Dawg do? Do you really want then infesting other threads? At least with this one around they are too scared to wander to anywhere else.
You are the only one infesting this thread. Keep showing your ignorant as* on here and I will tell everthing I know on you. I saw what you did. Don't get too froggy. I might just jump. I used to work with you. I know what a lowlife pos you are.
YOU ARE SICK

United States

#84194 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>You are the only one infesting this thread. Keep showing your ignorant as* on here and I will tell everthing I know on you. I saw what you did. Don't get too froggy. I might just jump. I used to work with you. I know what a lowlife pos you are.
Uh-oh the little Princess is getting her panties in a twist. I'm sooooooo scared. You have got to be the biggest dumbass on the planet to think acting like an Internet tough guy, I mean Princess, and making threats is actually going to scare someone.

Go for it! I want to hear everything you know about me. I already know everything about you. You're a meth smoking, mental ward dwelling, cross dressing, convicted pedophile, no testicle, little gutless coward.

Oh, I almost forgot a whining, crying, emotional meltdown PRINCESS!!

As one of your aliases likes to say GAME POINT AND I OWN YOU!!

Cheers!
YOU ARE SICK

United States

#84195 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>You are the only one infesting this thread. Keep showing your ignorant as* on here and I will tell everthing I know on you. I saw what you did. Don't get too froggy. I might just jump. I used to work with you. I know what a lowlife pos you are.
Oh snap! I know who you are now. We did use to work together. You're that little freak who was our janitor that we caught installing toilet cams in the men's bathroom.

You really are a sicko freak.

It was pretty funny when you tried to blame it on your dad.
YOU ARE SICK

United States

#84196 Jun 24, 2013
The St Louis Princess must be untwisting her panties. Either that or she's watching her toilet cam videos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pg 1 25 min ArnoldCC 2
Who is better for the people of Arnold? 27 min non caring 18
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 28 min ArnoldCC 2
County Councilman Boyer 33 min ArnoldCC 115
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 hr hahaha 3,194
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 15 hr 76 Warrior 505
page3 16 hr Doris Borgelt 1
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match

Carondelet Jobs