YOU ARE SICK

United States

#84194 Jun 24, 2013
Registered Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You are the only one infesting this thread. Keep showing your ignorant as* on here and I will tell everthing I know on you. I saw what you did. Don't get too froggy. I might just jump. I used to work with you. I know what a lowlife pos you are.
Uh-oh the little Princess is getting her panties in a twist. I'm sooooooo scared. You have got to be the biggest dumbass on the planet to think acting like an Internet tough guy, I mean Princess, and making threats is actually going to scare someone.

Go for it! I want to hear everything you know about me. I already know everything about you. You're a meth smoking, mental ward dwelling, cross dressing, convicted pedophile, no testicle, little gutless coward.

Oh, I almost forgot a whining, crying, emotional meltdown PRINCESS!!

As one of your aliases likes to say GAME POINT AND I OWN YOU!!

Cheers!
YOU ARE SICK

United States

#84195 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>You are the only one infesting this thread. Keep showing your ignorant as* on here and I will tell everthing I know on you. I saw what you did. Don't get too froggy. I might just jump. I used to work with you. I know what a lowlife pos you are.
Oh snap! I know who you are now. We did use to work together. You're that little freak who was our janitor that we caught installing toilet cams in the men's bathroom.

You really are a sicko freak.

It was pretty funny when you tried to blame it on your dad.
YOU ARE SICK

United States

#84196 Jun 24, 2013
The St Louis Princess must be untwisting her panties. Either that or she's watching her toilet cam videos.
Registered Democrat

Florissant, MO

#84197 Jun 24, 2013
Nice guess but wrong. Being that your favorite words are "Oh Snap", I am sure now your ARE Jonathan and due to the other clues you have left in your posts, others on here know who you are, too. Thanks for verifying that for the thread.

Because you are a brown-noser, and like to play the saint, he got blamed for what you did. How about telling the rest of the thread that it was YOU who broke into John W.'s farm office and thieved his electronics while your wife kept a look out from your black Ford Escape. Do you still have his flatscreen tv in your bedrom, Jonathan Elli*** Or did you hock it for more whisky.

#37 Blades Drive here in New Madrid is where this criminal lives. You stay drunk all the time, so you may not remember me, but I sure as hell remember you, Jonathan.

Now go report this post to Topix like the squalling little narass bitch you are. If we are lucky, you can get this thread removed, too.
YOU ARE SICK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh snap! I know who you are now. We did use to work together. You're that little freak who was our janitor that we caught installing toilet cams in the men's bathroom.
GOTCHA SUCKER

United States

#84198 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>Nice guess but wrong. Being that your favorite words are "Oh Snap", I am sure now your ARE Jonathan and due to the other clues you have left in your posts, others on here know who you are, too. Thanks for verifying that for the thread.

Because you are a brown-noser, and like to play the saint, he got blamed for what you did. How about telling the rest of the thread that it was YOU who broke into John W.'s farm office and thieved his electronics while your wife kept a look out from your black Ford Escape. Do you still have his flatscreen tv in your bedrom, Jonathan Elli*** Or did you hock it for more whisky.

#37 Blades Drive here in New Madrid is where this criminal lives. You stay drunk all the time, so you may not remember me, but I sure as hell remember you, Jonathan.

Now go report this post to Topix like the squalling little narass bitch you are. If we are lucky, you can get this thread removed, too.
ROFLMAO!! Sorry dumbass but that is not my name. I knew I could goad you into posting enough for me to find out who it is you claim I am. I'm not going to report anything to Topix. That wouldn't be any fun. Instead I will use this info to contact this person and point out this thread to him. You gave me more then enough info. I will also tell him about a website that deals with people who post personal info on this site about others. I can't post the link here since Topix has some sort of filter that will block the post. But I will tell you how to find it on your own. Google the words "toxic" and "topix". You should be able to find it with that, even as stupid as you are.

LMAO!!! Gotcha SUCKER!!!

You really are stupid.

As you say, except this time it is true, I OWN YOU!! GAME POINT DUMBASS!!
Owensville got OWNED

Florissant, MO

#84199 Jun 24, 2013
YOU ARE SICK wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat's dad has been dead for years. Matter of fact, Democrat and your boss are good friends. Think, Owensville.

NEWS BULLETIN: We DO have a real criminal in our midst.

GOTCHA SUCKER

United States

#84201 Jun 24, 2013
Owensville got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat's dad has been dead for years. Matter of fact, Democrat and your boss are good friends. Think, Owensville.

Yep and it YOU toilet cam Princess. LMAO!!!

(Hands the dumbass a bigger shovel)
Black Bean Brenda

United States

#84202 Jun 24, 2013
I think ya'll are smoking too much hippy lettuce LOL

United States

#84203 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>Democrat's dad has been dead for years. Matter of fact, Democrat and your boss are good friends. Think, Owensville.

Don't break the law and you won't have to worry about this sh1t!
NADA Gotcha

Florissant, MO

#84204 Jun 24, 2013
More favorite words of yours = goad and gotcha.
You didn't gotcha anybody, gotcha sucker, but yourself. And you did not need to goad anybody, since we already know your real name. You still don't have a clue who I am.
I gave you notice in a previous post to shut your smartass mouth, because I tried to tell you some of us know who YOU ARE. But no, being the Mr. Know it all you think you are, I used a little personal info to post something about you so you would know for a fact I know who you are, Jonathan. That is what pissed you off.
Yet, you keep denying the fact that you are Jonathan. I know you, man. As I said before, illiterate one, I USED TO WORK WITH YOU! Everybody that works for John W. knows what you did, even though they are being nice and keeping their mouths shut, cuz they know what a little brown-nosing bitch you are.
Several others on this thread figured out who you are 2 DAYS AGO, too. And you are still denying that you are Jonathan. You are the only one whose location shows up as Ownesville. Get a clue.
You don't need to relay any message, Jonathan, cuz you read the post yourself. Otherwise, you would not have responded to the post the way you did. You think you got friends, but you don't. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of your own mouth?
Report on, bro. I don't give a rip.
who="GOTCHA SUCKER"]<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Sorry dumbass but that is not my name. I knew I could goad you into posting enough for me to find out who it is you claim I am. I'm not going to report anything to Topix. That wouldn't be any fun. Instead I will use this info to contact this person and point out this thread to him. You gave me more then enough info. I will also tell him about a website that deals with people who post personal info on this site about others. I can't post the link here since Topix has some sort of filter that will block the post. But I will tell you how to find it on your own. Google the words "toxic" and "topix". You should be able to find it with that, even as stupid as you are.
LMAO!!! Gotcha SUCKER!!!
You really are stupid.
As you say, except this time it is true, I OWN YOU!! GAME POINT DUMBASS!!
STL is cRaZYy

United States

#84205 Jun 24, 2013

Wowser! You really are nuts! I almost believed you until you said you had a job! Lol!!
I OWN YOU

United States

#84206 Jun 24, 2013
NADA Gotcha wrote:
You didn't gotcha anybody, gotcha sucker, but yourself. And you did not need to goad anybody, since we already know your real name. You still don't have a clue who I am.
I gave you notice in a previous post to shut your smartass mouth, because I tried to tell you some of us know who YOU ARE. But no, being the Mr. Know it all you think you are, I used a little personal info to post something about you so you would know for a fact I know who you are, Jonathan. That is what pissed you off.
Yet, you keep denying the fact that you are Jonathan. I know you, man. As I said before, illiterate one, I USED TO WORK WITH YOU! Everybody that works for John W. knows what you did, even though they are being nice and keeping their mouths shut, cuz they know what a little brown-nosing bitch you are.
Several others on this thread figured out who you are 2 DAYS AGO, too. And you are still denying that you are Jonathan. You are the only one whose location shows up as Ownesville. Get a clue.
You don't need to relay any message, Jonathan, cuz you read the post yourself. Otherwise, you would not have responded to the post the way you did. You think you got friends, but you don't. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of your own mouth?

[QUOTE] who="GOTCHA SUCKER"]<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Gotcha SUCKER!!!
You really are stupid.
As you say, except this time it is true, I OWN YOU!! GAME POINT DUMBASS!!"
I think I'm gonna start calling you Princess Duncan cause you are like having my own personal forum yo-yo. I pull your string and send you up and down, up and down, up and down.

I don't know you, you certainly don't know me. But I do know one thing, this is as much fun as I have ever had on a forum.

I've never even been to that part of Missouri in my entire life. But hey, don't let the truth stand in your way of making a fool out of yourself.

I OWN YOU!!!!
For Sure

Florissant, MO

#84207 Jun 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't break the law and you won't have to worry about this sh1t!
You should know, criminal. You posted the same sentence in another thread as Owensville. Dude, you are as dumb as a box of rocks. And your elevator does not get past the first floor
STL is cRaZYy

Park Hills, MO

#84208 Jun 24, 2013
NADA Gotcha wrote:

[QUOTE] who="GOTCHA SUCKER"]<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Gotcha SUCKER!!!
You really are stupid.
As you say, except this time it is true, I OWN YOU!! GAME POINT DUMBASS!!"
Dear Nutty Nutterson,
Stop talking you sound crazy! Your little delusional world is funny. You really think out of all of the people in the world....even Just Missouri you can guess who one person is? You really think there is one person from Owensville posting? Haha guess what, I'm posting from Owensville and I am not the person you have been bantering back and forth with.
Please remember, "Crack is whack"
I OWN YOU

United States

#84209 Jun 24, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>You should know, criminal. You posted the same sentence in another thread as Owensville. Dude, you are as dumb as a box of rocks. And your elevator does not get past the first floor
No shit Princess Duncan. I told you that you are my yo-yo. I switched my location to there figuring you were trolling there. Sure as shit the second thread down there you were. So I copied a post you had replied to and transposed it here knowing you would get your nipples hard thinking I had made an identical post. Look at the post I replied to stupid. My reply didn't even make sense for the post I quoted. DUH!!!!!!

Good god are you gullible. LMAO!!

PRINCESS DUNCAN!!!
Contriare

Saint Louis, MO

#84210 Jun 24, 2013
STL is cRaZYy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Nutty Nutterson,
Stop talking you sound crazy! Your little delusional world is funny. You really think out of all of the people in the world....even Just Missouri you can guess who one person is? You really think there is one person from Owensville posting? Haha guess what, I'm posting from Owensville and I am not the person you have been bantering back and forth with.
WOW tonight you are being totaly OWNED!!!!

It's so bad, you even got OWNED by Norton...LOL
(how much worse can it get for you)

besides DAWG hasn't even shown up yet
STL is cRaZYy

Park Hills, MO

#84211 Jun 24, 2013
STL is cRaZYy wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Nutty Nutterson,
Ha
I OWN YOU

United States

#84212 Jun 24, 2013
STL is cRaZYy wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Nutty Nutterson,
Actually you show Farmington. I am waiting to tell the dipshit why people show Owensville. It's too much fun watching him make an ass out of himself so I don't want to spoil it just yet.

I'm in Lexington Mo. I've never been to New Madrid or Owensville. Until I mapquested them tonight I didn't even know where they were.
Gotcha

Florissant, MO

#84213 Jun 24, 2013
STL is cRaZYy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Nutty Nutterson,
Shut up, Jonathan. Consider yourself found out. When you figure out who I am, Jonathan, pray tell, let me know.
For Sure

Florissant, MO

#84214 Jun 24, 2013
I OWN YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit Princess Duncan. I told you that you are my yo-yo. I switched my location to there figuring you were trolling there. Sure as shit the second thread down there you were. So I copied a post you had replied to and transposed it here knowing you would get your nipples hard thinking I had made an identical post. Look at the post I replied to stupid. My reply didn't even make sense for the post I quoted. DUH!!!!!!
Good god are you gullible. LMAO!!
PRINCESS DUNCAN!!!
Owensville Jonathan, you did nothing of the sort, liar. Being that you are not the brightest light around, you just repeated what you had said in another thread thinking it was brilliant as usual. "You are dumb as a box of rocks", ain't ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 1 hr Eileen 967
Memories of Overland 6 hr Fred 3
Food Service Contract Jan 24 what's up with that 3
council Jan 24 miranda 1
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Jan 21 WDCJ 1,474
Looking for a full blooded pitbull puppy. (Sep '13) Jan 19 548897abc 13
factory noise (hum) (Sep '07) Jan 14 Owley 14
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web