Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Reagan Commandos

Dexter, MO

#82660 May 21, 2013
...... why do whiney arse, liberal commie phags, always grab for a tree before they go down? Shot one the other day, went for the first tree he could find ... and hugged it ....
Reagan Commandos

Dexter, MO

#82661 May 21, 2013
Hey, why does "yellow back dawg democrap" have a pic of the eagle with the USA flag in the background and the words, "Home of the Brave" & "The United States of America"?!?! Democraps are mostly all traitors! The rest are too dumb to know they are traitors. All the democraps stand for is tearing down our country and demoralizing it ... at any and all costs.
Dawg Loves Dan

United States

#82662 May 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>This comment of yours Is in response to a comment by "I AM IRRELIVANT."

Look, if, as the "Topix Spelling Police," you want all spelling in Topix posts to be correct, you must change your name from "Dawg" to "Dog," DUMBASS!!_8-)
You do the same then DUMBASS!

I knew you were dumb as shit but I didn't think you were so dumb you would tell someone else to correct a word that you yourself misspell as well. You have proven that next to your retarded son you are the stupidest moron on Topix.

ROFLMAO!!!

By the way, you fail again and trying to get me to stop making fun of oh with my screen name. Try again dummy!!
Dawg Loves Dan

United States

#82663 May 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>BAN DAN again!_8-)

WE OWN YOU DAN! ALWAYS HAVE! ALWAYS WILL!
You and your retarded kid couldn't get anyone banned. Especially his dumb ass. Go ahead and try though.

If you are ever in the central part of Mo around the Jeff City area. We can have a brew together and I will tell you my name. Even prove it with my SS Card, Birth Cert, and drivers license. My name is not Dan, never has been. You, your boyfriend, and your retarded kid can say it all you want but it doesn't make it true.

You know what it does it make it though? It makes you 3 all owned by Dan. Since according to the forum posts he hasn't posted here since 2010 and its 2013 and you dumbfucks still bring him up all the time. THAT is what being owned is all about.

ROFLMAO!!!
Meme

Dalton, GA

#82664 May 21, 2013
No need for the vulgar language!
blank

United States

#82665 May 21, 2013
?

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#82666 May 21, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from brain dead liberals, when they can't give a coherent reply.
You have never met me and if you did you would wish you hadn't, for you would get a country assWhippin!
I have never met you and I am glad of it. Typical brain damaged neocon. Resorting to threats when you finally realize you haven't got the intellect to win an argument.

Be careful what you ask for.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#82667 May 21, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your retarded kid couldn't get anyone banned. Especially his dumb ass. Go ahead and try though.
If you are ever in the central part of Mo around the Jeff City area. We can have a brew together and I will tell you my name. Even prove it with my SS Card, Birth Cert, and drivers license. My name is not Dan, never has been. You, your boyfriend, and your retarded kid can say it all you want but it doesn't make it true.
You know what it does it make it though? It makes you 3 all owned by Dan. Since according to the forum posts he hasn't posted here since 2010 and its 2013 and you dumbfucks still bring him up all the time. THAT is what being owned is all about.
ROFLMAO!!!
Typical Dan post. Yes, he is still posting on here. The fact that you have to post like a chickenshit under a different name says it all about you Dan. You make the same stupid bets that you always have. I can't wait for you to screw up yet again and post from Smithville. You should never drink and post moron. Maybe you weren't drinking, maybe you are just a 24/7 BOOTLICKING MORON.

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82668 May 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have never met you and I am glad of it. Typical brain damaged neocon. Resorting to threats when you finally realize you haven't got the intellect to win an argument.
Be careful what you ask for.
And NeoCons say the left resorts to strong arm tactics...lol
GOP is IRRELIVANT

Saint Louis, MO

#82669 May 21, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are that simple minded aren't you? There is not one single person from each city posting to this thread. You know that right? I'm posting from STL right now and I can GUARANTEE you I am not the same person that posts all of the "junk posts" from STL, that everyone else claims is your son. Open your eyes....and your feeble little mind. It's not all about YOU
WOW... your post is really pathetic and IRRELIVANT!
sat

United States

#82670 May 21, 2013
Huh?
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82671 May 21, 2013
Police Nationwide Say "You're On Your Own" @Project_Veritas

http://www.youtube.com/embed/1AQ1WBb81BE
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82672 May 21, 2013
NO EVIL DEED GOES UNREWARDED

It probably wouldn’t surprise you to learn that an organization whose principal purpose and product are the destruction of unborn babies uses fraudulent practices and routine overbilling to pay for their trade with taxpayer dollars.

A report released just last year details repeated numerous accounts of waste, abuse and likely fraud by Planned Parenthood Affiliates across the nation.

The report revealed a widespread misuse of close to $100 million in tax dollars and sparked federal audits of seven separate state Planned Parenthood affiliates.

Now imagine for a moment, a public audit exposing that a defense contractor or a highway construction company is overbilling and cheating taxpayers.

The repercussions would be quick and severe.

But instead of implementing more restrictions, Obama and his pro-abortion cronies in Congress are doing any and everything they can to increase taxpayer funding for abortion.

In fact, for the 2011-2012 fiscal year, the nation’s largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood received an all-time record amount in taxpayer funding while aborting an all-time record number of babies.

Planned Parenthood received $542 million in taxpayer dollars in the forms of government grants, contracts and Medicaid reimbursements and aborted 333,964 babies.

This past December, the Administration went out of its way to attach abortion funding to a “must pass” military appropriations bill.

The corrupt and fraudulent activities of Planned Parenthood demonstrate that no matter the supposed purpose for which Planned Parenthood receives tax funds, it ultimately ends up paying for abortion in one way or another.

Enough is enough.

For too long Planned Parenthood has used taxpayer funds to finance the slaughter of millions of babies.

That's why your National Pro-Life Alliance is fighting for legislation like the "No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act."

It would cut off all taxpayer funds for abortionists for any purpose.

http://www.prolifealliance.com/
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82673 May 21, 2013
Why Were Dhs Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party Irs Protests Across The Country On Tuesday?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/21/wh...

THE IRS, AP, AND BENGHAZI SCANDALS ARE JUST PART OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S WAR ON THE BILL OF RIGHTS
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-irs...

Report: More Benghazi Whistleblowers To Reveal ‘devastating’ Details About Attack, Including Why Chris Stevens Was In Libya
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/21/re...
Price

Sparta, MO

#82674 May 22, 2013
It's all a mess

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82675 May 22, 2013
Having just watched the linked video, what actions did YOU take, "GunHugger"?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82676 May 22, 2013
THE IRS, AP, AND BENGHAZI SCANDALS ARE JUST PART OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S WAR ON THE BILL OF RIGHTS
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-irs...
Just how was the "Benghazi scandal" a part of the Obama administration's war on the "Bill of Rights"?

What planet are YOU on, "GunHugger"?
Alex the MAN

West Plains, MO

#82677 May 22, 2013
Thought so little coward.
Donot Trust Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#82680 May 22, 2013
Ted Cruz:'I Don't Trust The Republicans'
WASHINGTON -- Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz made a remarkable admission on the floor of the U.S. Senate Wednesday, admitting in a dispute with Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) that not only does he not trust Democrats, he doesn't trust Republicans, either.
McCain had challenged Cruz, as well as fellow tea party Sens. Marco Rubio (Fla.), Mike Lee (Utah) and Rand Paul (Ky.), to let the Senate appoint conferees to work out a federal budget with the GOP-controlled House for the first time in four years.
The tea party members, however, are insisting on a highly unusual set of pre-conditions first, including requiring that the conferees be barred from raising the debt limit. Normally, McCain argued, the Senate gives them instructions, but recognizes that there needs to be room for negotiations in conferences.
McCain said their refusal amounts to not trusting the Republicans who lead the House to stand by their stated oppostion to raising the debt limit without major cuts.
Surprisingly, Cruz agreed.
"Let me be clear. I don't trust the Republicans," Cruz said, casting it as a broader distrust of a government that has rung up more than $16 trillion in debt.
Donot Trust Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#82681 May 22, 2013
Ted Cruz "Don't Trust The Republicans"

Right from the horses mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yardwork/powerwashing Apr 26 mrules 1
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... Apr 24 Rex 21
News St. Louis Gears Up For 10,000 Men Community Event Apr 22 Eyz 5
News The 10 Best Spots for Pasta in St. Louis Apr 12 Jurisprudence 1
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Apr 10 Master 52
is Doris Borgelt a lover of fine wines? (Feb '10) Apr 9 Thigh zits 42
News Best Place to Jog (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lafonda 3

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance