Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82292 May 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumably, it was your god which established ecstacy.
No.....He doesn't do drugs! How stupid can you be!

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82293 May 15, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Interior Department Spends $472,150 to Train Fish to ‘Recognize and Avoid Predators’...
I see "Gun Hugger" just got another load of propaganda emails to post.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82294 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong again, "Norton." Your multiple bibles say no such thing. The words "homo" and "homosexual" are not found in the "King James Version (KJV)" or the "New and Improved Version (NIV)" or the "Extra Special Version (ESV)" of your dozens of "bibles."
Neither is the word 'Rapture'! However, if you can read.......I said, IF you can read you should surely be able to understand what the Bible says in Romans chapter 1. Cut the crap, Dawg. It's just your atheistic view. Homosexuality is wrong and it is explained very well in Romans 1.

CHEERS!

#82295 May 15, 2013
Crickets chirping wrote:
I notice that the liberals have toned down their rhetoric lately since these scandals have surfaced. Republican popularity has started to surge. This is not good news for the Democrats in 2014 and even worse for Hillary in 2016.
<.snicker!.> Anyone who can read and think knows that "Republican popularity" is in the cellar, and will continue to stay there, until the Republican moderates can take back their hijacked party from the extremist right-wing Fascists who now run it. Don't believe me? Read the agitprop which "Gun Hugger" continually posts.

Most ANY Democrat can win in 2016. Even Glenn Beck said that the Republicans had not found a candidate with "honesty and integrity."

#82296 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing this admin needs is to alienate the press ...
<.snicker!.> The press is ALWAYS alienated. "Good news" does not sell newspapers.

#82297 May 15, 2013
I M Back wrote:
<quoted text> ... We are NOT seeing the least patriotic President ever!...
I am delighted that you recognize that fact. Bush43 and Nixon were on the top of THAT heap.

#82298 May 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am not condoning homosexuality and you know it! You always take things out of context. I am saying Hell will not be any fun at all. Get the picture??...
The Hell you say?

#82299 May 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... He doesn't do drugs! How stupid can you be!...
<.sigh!.> I was not speaking of drugs. How stupid can you be?

#82300 May 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is the word 'Rapture'!...
NOW we are getting somewhere. You have finally admitted that the "rapture" is not mentioned in your bible.
The Icon

United States

#82301 May 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Neither is the word 'Rapture'! However, if you can read.......I said, IF you can read you should surely be able to understand what the Bible says in Romans chapter 1. Cut the crap, Dawg. It's just your atheistic view. Homosexuality is wrong and it is explained very well in Romans 1.

CHEERS!
Norton, why do you allow yourself to be used as a prop for Dawg pathetic attempts at being funny? All he does is mock you and you continue to supply him the ammo to do it with. You are obviously a kind hearted person, which is something Dawg can't handle, and you would much better on some of the religious debate forums. You are never going to convince him on here about God and religion. Not because of his overwhelming lack of intelligence but because of his natural immaturity and inability to carry on intelligent discussions.

Think about it Norton. How much of your time is worth spending on something that will never be accomplished?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82302 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, why do you allow yourself to be used as a prop for Dawg pathetic attempts at being funny? All he does is mock you and you continue to supply him the ammo to do it with. You are obviously a kind hearted person, which is something Dawg can't handle, and you would much better on some of the religious debate forums. You are never going to convince him on here about God and religion. Not because of his overwhelming lack of intelligence but because of his natural immaturity and inability to carry on intelligent discussions.
Think about it Norton. How much of your time is worth spending on something that will never be accomplished?
Why does your village fail to provide proper supervision for you?
The Icon

United States

#82303 May 15, 2013
You see Norton, he has been sitting there for the last 5 hours waiting for someone to post. When it ended up being someone pointing out the truth about him he resorts to one of his aliases and another idiotic comment. That is who and what he is. A sad old fool.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82304 May 15, 2013
Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings of Arrest: And why is this not front page news?

Barack Hussein Obama had served 14-State Governors in the United States, National Security Letters (NSLs) warning that the Governor’s actions in attempting to form “State Defense Forces” needs to be halted “immediately” or they will face arrest for the crime of treason. The employment of NSLs was authorized by the Patriot Act introduced by George W. Bush. Contained within the section related to these letters, it is forbidden for anyone receiving a NSL warning to even acknowledge the existence of said communication.

Obama is angered by the several State Governors who have reestablished “State Defense Forces.” These forces are described as:“State Defense Forces (also known as State Guards, State Military Reserves, State Militias) in the United States are military units that operate under the sole authority of a state government; they are not regulated by the National Guard Bureau nor are they part of the Army National Guard of the United States. State Defense Forces are authorized by state and federal law and are under the command of the governor of each state. State Defense Forces are distinct from their state’s National Guard in that they cannot become federal entities.”

Mr. Obama is fearful of these State Defense Forces, in that he does not have control of said forces, and with the U.S. Military stretched to near breaking from multiple deployments and theatre actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, these State military forces would be under the direct command and authority of the Governors in which states have said forces. In essence, the Governors would have “de facto control” of the United States.

The two Governors leading this move are: Tim Pawlenty, Governor of Minnesota; and Rick Perry, Governor of Texas. Both of these State Governors stated they have:“…deep fear the President is destroying their Nation.” Governor Pawlenty’s fear of Obama is that since Obama took office he has appeased America’s enemies and has shunned some of America’s strongest allies, especially Israel. Governor Perry has declared that Obama is punishing his State of Texas by dumping tens-of-thousands of illegal Mexican immigrants into the cities and small towns of Texas. Governor Perry further recently stated:“If Barack Obama’s Washington doesn’t stop being so oppressive, Texans might feel compelled to renounce their American citizenry and secede from the union.”

Obama fearing a revolution against him by the states, has moved swiftly by nationalizing nearly all National Guard Forces in multiple states; Georgia, Alabama, Kansas, Minnesota, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina – to name a few. The Governors of the Great States of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia still have under their Command-and-Control the State Defense Forces to go against U.S. Federal forces should the need arise. Also important to note: There are NO U.S. laws prohibiting National Guard troops from also joining their State’s Defense Forces. This dilemma occurred during the Civil War with many “citizen soldiers” choosing to serve their states instead of the Federal Government.

This is a fluid and still developing situation that warrants close attention.

http://www.oneworldchronicle.com/...

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#82305 May 15, 2013
You see Norton, you have a full fledged idiot trying to give you advice. Be careful about taking suggestions from someone who can't tell the players with the program in his hands....
The Icon

United States

#82306 May 15, 2013
Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings of Arrest: And why is this not front page news?

Barack Hussein Obama had served 14-State Governors in the United States, National Security Letters (NSLs) warning that the Governor’s actions in attempting to form “State Defense Forces” needs to be halted “immediately” or they will face arrest for the crime of treason. The employment of NSLs was authorized by the Patriot Act introduced by George W. Bush. Contained within the section related to these letters, it is forbidden for anyone receiving a NSL warning to even acknowledge the existence of said communication.

Obama is angered by the several State Governors who have reestablished “State Defense Forces.” These forces are described as:“State Defense Forces (also known as State Guards, State Military Reserves, State Militias) in the United States are military units that operate under the sole authority of a state government; they are not regulated by the National Guard Bureau nor are they part of the Army National Guard of the United States. State Defense Forces are authorized by state and federal law and are under the command of the governor of each state. State Defense Forces are distinct from their state’s National Guard in that they cannot become federal entities.”

Mr. Obama is fearful of these State Defense Forces, in that he does not have control of said forces, and with the U.S. Military stretched to near breaking from multiple deployments and theatre actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, these State military forces would be under the direct command and authority of the Governors in which states have said forces. In essence, the Governors would have “de facto control” of the United States.

The two Governors leading this move are: Tim Pawlenty, Governor of Minnesota; and Rick Perry, Governor of Texas. Both of these State Governors stated they have:“…deep fear the President is destroying their Nation.” Governor Pawlenty’s fear of Obama is that since Obama took office he has appeased America’s enemies and has shunned some of America’s strongest allies, especially Israel. Governor Perry has declared that Obama is punishing his State of Texas by dumping tens-of-thousands of illegal Mexican immigrants into the cities and small towns of Texas. Governor Perry further recently stated:“If Barack Obama’s Washington doesn’t stop being so oppressive, Texans might feel compelled to renounce their American citizenry and secede from the union.”

Obama fearing a revolution against him by the states, has moved swiftly by nationalizing nearly all National Guard Forces in multiple states; Georgia, Alabama, Kansas, Minnesota, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina – to name a few. The Governors of the Great States of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia still have under their Command-and-Control the State Defense Forces to go against U.S. Federal forces should the need arise. Also important to note: There are NO U.S. laws prohibiting National Guard troops from also joining their State’s Defense Forces. This dilemma occurred during the Civil War with many “citizen soldiers” choosing to serve their states instead of the Federal Government.

This is a fluid and still developing situation that warrants close attention.

http://www.oneworldchronicle.com/...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =63jjnobGh8UXX
We need on here in Missouri but until we get rid of Nixon that won't happen.

I hope these governors go public with this. If Obama did try to arrest them, well, I think we both know what will happen. They need to call him out and expose him even more for what he is.

#82307 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
You see Norton, he has been sitting there for the last 5 hours waiting for someone to post. When it ended up being someone pointing out the truth about him he resorts to one of his aliases and another idiotic comment. That is who and what he is. A sad old fool.
I-CON always cons. I have been out to dinner. I am not DFS. I am YDD. Only fools like I-CON are so paranoid that they think I have to use "aliases" here. Of course, being fearful is a characteristic of conservatives. They cannot help it. It is in their genes. We forgive you, all the while laughing at your paranoia.

#82308 May 15, 2013
... The two Governors leading this move are: Tim Pawlenty, Governor of Minnesota; and Rick Perry, Governor of Texas. Both of these State Governors stated they have:“... deep fear the President is destroying their Nation.”...
Paranoia is not the sole province of people such as "I-CON" and "Gun Hugger." Even state governors such as Pawlenty and Perry are scared out of their pants because of their innate paranoia.

Behind most extremist right-wing Republicans stand quaking cowards fearful of their own shadows.

#82309 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
We need on here in Missouri but until we get rid of Nixon that won't happen.
I hope these governors go public with this. If Obama did try to arrest them, well, I think we both know what will happen. They need to call him out and expose him even more for what he is.
Nixon is reasonable. Pawlenty and Perry are paranoid.

Should these fool governors such as Pawlenty and Perry actually attack the United States ... yes ... we all know what will happen. Look in your history books around 1860 to find out. And this time, the war will not last 4 years.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#82310 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I-CON always cons. I have been out to dinner. I am not DFS. I am YDD. Only fools like I-CON are so paranoid that they think I have to use "aliases" here. Of course, being fearful is a characteristic of conservatives. They cannot help it. It is in their genes. We forgive you, all the while laughing at your paranoia.
While I find it complimentary, I'm amused the Icon Don would think my id is your alias. His paranoia prevents his neurons from engaging *snicker*....Icon aka Village Idiot...
The Icon

United States

#82311 May 15, 2013
I see Dawg is having yet another full blown stupidity meltdown. It's so funny watching him talk to himself with his aliases and try to cover up that we all know he uses them. Such a no life loser.

It's easy to see why he is in love with Obama, they are both full of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 23 hr Fkh2 911
Simpson Jr.? Fri Wowzer 14
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Dec 23 WDCJ 1,473
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
fox athletics Dec 20 Warrior12 10
Arnold Christmas decorations Dec 12 Rbnhd 1
Who is the top attorney (Oct '08) Dec 12 Manix 17
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web