Where is the nepotism forum?

Posted in the Carondelet Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Really Why

Arnold, MO

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Can any one tell me why the nepotism forum has been pushed to the way side? Did the all mighty queen find a way to get into the pockets of topix to have it pushed aside? This is ridiculous. Why are these so called leaders able to manipulate at every angle? This is ludicrous and I am tired of them running the entire city of Arnold. Every job posting that comes along is already predetermined on who is being hired and yet they make other applicants go through the uselessness of interviews just to say they looked at others who may have been better qualified even though that applicant was never in the running to begin with. I wish I could wash my hands of this corrupt politically incorrect and poorly managed district. I personally have had enough. How about we get some of the Riverview students at almost 10k per student and bring in even more money for these book smart yet stupid to real life administrators to ensure them a long life retirement benefit while the peons who do all the work barely survive? Where are contracts and raise amounts? I for one wish I could get my students the hell out of these no good watch each others backs and who gives a crap about the rest of the employees so called top people and send them to a private school setting or even home school, where they can earn a better education than the PHOX district has to offer. I am sick and tired of hearing how this ones buddy got hired, or how we need more administrators, supervisors and or directors while we work with the minimal amount of staff possible to get our jobs done, there is no overtime paid yet we have comp time? Give me a freaking break.... I want compensation for my over worked schedule and poorly paid position. Has Nash completed any of her so called required courses? Does she really think she can make the deadline? She is the worst possible leader the FS department will ever have. Take a look at the menus. Oh wait you can't they are not posted...Give it up Nash, you will never have what it takes to run this department.
in sam i trust

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Feel better?
Bored Member

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Yes, I am sure that's it: The Fox administration in Arnold, Missouri now controls topix.

May I recommend a hobby?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Really Why wrote:
Can any one tell me why the nepotism forum has been pushed to the way side? Did the all mighty queen find a way to get into the pockets of topix to have it pushed aside? This is ridiculous. Why are these so called leaders able to manipulate at every angle? This is ludicrous and I am tired of them running the entire city of Arnold. Every job posting that comes along is already predetermined on who is being hired and yet they make other applicants go through the uselessness of interviews just to say they looked at others who may have been better qualified even though that applicant was never in the running to begin with. I wish I could wash my hands of this corrupt politically incorrect and poorly managed district. I personally have had enough. How about we get some of the Riverview students at almost 10k per student and bring in even more money for these book smart yet stupid to real life administrators to ensure them a long life retirement benefit while the peons who do all the work barely survive? Where are contracts and raise amounts? I for one wish I could get my students the hell out of these no good watch each others backs and who gives a crap about the rest of the employees so called top people and send them to a private school setting or even home school, where they can earn a better education than the PHOX district has to offer. I am sick and tired of hearing how this ones buddy got hired, or how we need more administrators, supervisors and or directors while we work with the minimal amount of staff possible to get our jobs done, there is no overtime paid yet we have comp time? Give me a freaking break.... I want compensation for my over worked schedule and poorly paid position. Has Nash completed any of her so called required courses? Does she really think she can make the deadline? She is the worst possible leader the FS department will ever have. Take a look at the menus. Oh wait you can't they are not posted...Give it up Nash, you will never have what it takes to run this department.
Fear not, this sentiment of your will have a grand canyon echo when it comes time for BOE elections in the spring!
Bored Member

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
May I recommend a hobby for you as well?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Bored Member wrote:
Sure, but could you make it something simple for me? Maybe something to do with telling cowardly cheats and liars to change their behavior. I don't know, but let's hear your recommendation!
in sam i trust

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Fear not, this sentiment of your will have a grand canyon echo when it comes time for BOE elections in the spring!
Not a very good analogy. Sam, I feel you can do better. We expect more out of our leader. When will you be on tv again? You are so freaking sexy!!!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Bored Member wrote:
I can only speak for myself by I do have a hobby. Three actually.

First I'm resting on my laurels after helping to remove two supposedly unbeatable BOE incumbents in the last election. As you can imagine that takes up a great deal of my time.

Second, I'm busily biding my time until next year when more incumbents have to face the electorate. Then I'm going back to work with the rest of the good voters in Arnold to finish the job Linda Nash began and end their political careers.

And, finally, I enjoy sittin' in my faux-leather Barcalounger waiting for school bored sycophants to post stuff on Topix. There's just nothin' better than sipping on a super-sized sweet tea from McDonald's watching them get increasingly shrill.

What about you Bored? Got any hobbies?
fox nea

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Red 5 wrote:
<quoted text>I can only speak for myself by I do have a hobby. Three actually.

First I'm resting on my laurels after helping to remove two supposedly unbeatable BOE incumbents in the last election. As you can imagine that takes up a great deal of my time.

Second, I'm busily biding my time until next year when more incumbents have to face the electorate. Then I'm going back to work with the rest of the good voters in Arnold to finish the job Linda Nash began and end their political careers.

And, finally, I enjoy sittin' in my faux-leather Barcalounger waiting for school bored sycophants to post stuff on Topix. There's just nothin' better than sipping on a super-sized sweet tea from McDonald's watching them get increasingly shrill.

What about you Bored? Got any hobbies?
Good luck getting rid of all of the incumbents. You have no chance of unseating Mr. Laughlin. He's gonna be backed by us and we aren't scared of you or Sam!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 23, 2013
fox nea wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck getting rid of all of the incumbents. You have no chance of unseating Mr. Laughlin. He's gonna be backed by us and we aren't scared of you or Sam!!!
Are you speaking on behalf of the NEA or are you just using that as a screen name in an attempt to intimidate people
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jul 23, 2013
fox nea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck getting rid of all of the incumbents. You have no chance of unseating Mr. Laughlin. He's gonna be backed by us and we aren't scared of you or Sam!!!
You are way off base if you actually think I want people to fear the results of the next election. I would hope and pray to God that no one fears me. But please do not try to claim a lack of fear and then not reveal yourself. You are certainly "scared" of someone, or everyone!

On this issue I have always spoken for me, and for me Laughlin is not worth voting for. I am aware that he "kinda, sorta, maybe" did not want to hire Kelly Nash and has certain regrets about it. I also am aware the he "went along" with alot of what the old board members wanted to do, even if it went against his better judgement.
I also know that he is probably "on board" with the two new members and that makes up a decent core. If he is universally accepted by the NEA and the teachers as well it actually tells me more about the NEA than it does about the job Laughlin is doing!

I say someone else deserves a shot at the seat! As far as the other two incumbents go I can not say it any better than Yogi did. "It's dejavu all over again."
fox nea

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>You are way off base if you actually think I want people to fear the results of the next election. I would hope and pray to God that no one fears me. But please do not try to claim a lack of fear and then not reveal yourself. You are certainly "scared" of someone, or everyone!

On this issue I have always spoken for me, and for me Laughlin is not worth voting for. I am aware that he "kinda, sorta, maybe" did not want to hire Kelly Nash and has certain regrets about it. I also am aware the he "went along" with alot of what the old board members wanted to do, even if it went against his better judgement.
I also know that he is probably "on board" with the two new members and that makes up a decent core. If he is universally accepted by the NEA and the teachers as well it actually tells me more about the NEA than it does about the job Laughlin is doing!

I say someone else deserves a shot at the seat! As far as the other two incumbents go I can not say it any better than Yogi did. "It's dejavu all over again."
Yogi and BooBoo are my favorite. What else did they say?
in sam i trust

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 23, 2013
fox nea wrote:
<quoted text>Yogi and BooBoo are my favorite. What else did they say?
Stop trying to change the subject. Sam is soooo attractive.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 23, 2013
fox nea wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Me? Why in God's name would I ever try to scare anyone on the BOE? I WANT the incumbents to keep doing exactly what they've been doing. Why do you think the last group ended up getting beat like a drum on election day? Because they stopped openly using Fox as a dumping ground for their friends and relatives? Oh hell no! Maybe if they had they would still be sitting next to Dianne, Todd, Linda and the rest of the uh, brain trust that runs Fox.

Remember when Troop went all Braveheart on us and said he had hundreds of his homies at Fox ready to give anyone protesting Kelly Nash's hiring a severe beat down? Troop's bat sh$t crazy, and leaving him on the payroll tells me a lot about how far Dianne's willing to go to hang on to her job. The fact that the BOE still supports her tells me something about them.
teacher

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Red 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? Me? Why in God's name would I ever try to scare anyone on the BOE? I WANT the incumbents to keep doing exactly what they've been doing. Why do you think the last group ended up getting beat like a drum on election day? Because they stopped openly using Fox as a dumping ground for their friends and relatives? Oh hell no! Maybe if they had they would still be sitting next to Dianne, Todd, Linda and the rest of the uh, brain trust that runs Fox.

Remember when Troop went all Braveheart on us and said he had hundreds of his homies at Fox ready to give anyone protesting Kelly Nash's hiring a severe beat down? Troop's bat sh$t crazy, and leaving him on the payroll tells me a lot about how far Dianne's willing to go to hang on to her job. The fact that the BOE still supports her tells me something about them.
The new board members won because they were both supported by NEA. We were the ones making phone calls and canvassing neighborhoods. We are the ones that get board members elected now and we won't be bullied by anyone.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Jul 24, 2013
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>The new board members won because they were both supported by NEA. We were the ones making phone calls and canvassing neighborhoods. We are the ones that get board members elected now and we won't be bullied by anyone.
Don't kid yourself. It was the news media that got the nepotism problem out there and got the public outraged enough to vote them out.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 24, 2013
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
The new board members won because they were both supported by NEA. We were the ones making phone calls and canvassing neighborhoods. We are the ones that get board members elected now and we won't be bullied by anyone.
No one wants to take away the credit that the teachers and the NEA deserve for the work they did to replace the incumbents. But you claim you will not be bullied by anyone? I have never in my life seen a group of people more willing to allow themselves to be abused. You guys continually let the Board and this administration bully you without so much as a peep! Where are all the teachers when there are Board meetings?

On top of that if a person is going to claim that they are the "ones that get board members elected" then they get the blame for any past NEA supported Board members. You should work with the public and not at odds with them!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jul 24, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kid yourself. It was the news media that got the nepotism problem out there and got the public outraged enough to vote them out.
Could not agree more. The teachers that have been slighted by the old nepotism should get on their knees and thank Elliot Davis for the unwavering commitment he made to call this and other school districts out on that tired old practice.
teacher

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jul 24, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>No one wants to take away the credit that the teachers and the NEA deserve for the work they did to replace the incumbents. But you claim you will not be bullied by anyone? I have never in my life seen a group of people more willing to allow themselves to be abused. You guys continually let the Board and this administration bully you without so much as a peep! Where are all the teachers when there are Board meetings?

On top of that if a person is going to claim that they are the "ones that get board members elected" then they get the blame for any past NEA supported Board members. You should work with the public and not at odds with them!
NEA has only recently become the power that it is now.
teacher

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 24, 2013
Those board members were probably helped by MSTA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 min Obama has FAILED 97,299
Who is better for the people of Arnold? 4 hr Thank you 17
County Councilman Boyer 9 hr Matt Hay 114
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 hr hahaha 3,194
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 11 hr 76 Warrior 505
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 11 hr Doris Borgelt 1
pg 1 11 hr Doris Borgelt 1
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match

Carondelet Jobs

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carondelet News, Events & Info