Arnold police investigate Commerce Ba...

Arnold police investigate Commerce Bank robbery

There are 63 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Arnold police investigate Commerce Bank robbery. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Arnold police are investigating for the public's help in identifying and locating a man wanted for robbing a local bank Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#68 Nov 24, 2013
Chevy4x4 wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about a douchebag that has something negative to say about everyone's post... STFU you old loser
Talk about someone that just registered and came on here to attack one person. You aren't the boss of this board and can't tell who to STFU. The only loser is you. Now go run along.
DAVID RUTHERFORD

De Soto, MO

#69 Nov 25, 2013
I have seen many threads on this site that LUNN has threatened "Defamation" lawsuits. Be careful to not get SUCKED IN!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#70 Nov 25, 2013
DAVID RUTHERFORD wrote:
I have seen many threads on this site that LUNN has threatened "Defamation" lawsuits. Be careful to not get SUCKED IN!
I expect an apology for your lie. I have not threatened defamation lawsuits. I have warned others to be careful so they are not the subject of one.

Now, quit harassing me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is fenton a racist city 11 hr No Problem 2
Three Black ladies harrased at Toys R Us (Dec '15) Wed Colby Raines 6
Trolling for losers on Topix (Dec '15) Tue captain schmuck 2
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) Jul 24 Back Again 8
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Jul 23 Just Saying 1,480
News Chick-fil-A Turned Away (Mar '11) Jul 22 Back Again 29
Water Tower Dental Group Jul 18 angel 8

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance