Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Peter

United States

#23 Jun 21, 2013
The Leader trys to get it right most of the time. But the Rock is trash. The owner of the paper would sell his mother's soul for an ad and if you are a politician and promise to put ads in his paper, he will print whatever story you want to make an opponent look bad and you look good.

I have started boycotting any business that puts ads in this paper.
Think Again

Arnold, MO

#24 Jun 21, 2013
Maybe you didn't see this, but it is true.
The Leader is the propaganda arm of the City of Arnold. The last time they wrote an article containing only facts, the reporter got blasted by the council for presenting Arnold in an unfavorable light. So much for real reporting.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#25 Jun 21, 2013
Back on Track wrote:
Bless her little heart, she has a slight problem with keeping on topic. In order to help her with that let's get back on the topic of this thread which is tainted local media coverage. The type that equals the spreading of propaganda. Let's say we want real investigative reporting, not the press releases of self serving politicians who are controlling taxpayer money, rewarding their friends and relatives instead of doing the job voters hired them to do. Following the link will give you an example of how this works locally: http://mehlville-oakville.patch.com/groups/ka ...
I was on topic. You just like to copy and paste. You sound like a broken record and as such people are tuning you out.

Again you post a link unrelated to Arnold. This thread is about LOCAL news. Seems like you are off topic and have convicted people falsely again. You are such a hypocrite about keeping things on topic.

Location hidden

#26 Jun 21, 2013
Think Again wrote:
Maybe you didn't see this, but it is true.
The Leader is the propaganda arm of the City of Arnold. The last time they wrote an article containing only facts, the reporter got blasted by the council for presenting Arnold in an unfavorable light. So much for real reporting.
That happened ONCE by Paul Freese. Big whoop. Seems like the articles they reported on someone else were true. If not, then why didn't the person sue them for libel?
Think Again

Arnold, MO

#27 Jun 21, 2013
Nope, happens all the time, you are only aware of one public incident. You are one sue happy individual, you and Bob Sweeney should get together, birds of a feather, you know. Anything to line his pockets with a little more taxpayer money.....

Location hidden

#28 Jun 21, 2013
Think Again wrote:
Nope, happens all the time, you are only aware of one public incident. You are one sue happy individual, you and Bob Sweeney should get together, birds of a feather, you know. Anything to line his pockets with a little more taxpayer money.....
And that is libel. Prove that I have sued anybody. You can't because I haven't.
Think Again

Arnold, MO

#29 Jun 21, 2013
Oh, but you are ALWAYS urging someone else to do so, or screaming libel. Here, why don't you prove that you are not a card carrying lunatic? C'mon, prove it. You can't because you are.

Location hidden

#30 Jun 21, 2013
Think Again wrote:
Oh, but you are ALWAYS urging someone else to do so, or screaming libel. Here, why don't you prove that you are not a card carrying lunatic? C'mon, prove it. You can't because you are.
And all you can do is throw personal attacks. You're like a five year old having a tantrum when things don't go your way.
Think Again

Arnold, MO

#31 Jun 21, 2013
You are describing yourself to a tee.

Location hidden

#32 Jun 21, 2013
Think Again wrote:
You are describing yourself to a tee.
You should think again before you post. Go back and reread the thread before you post. Now log on as Back on Track and try to get it back on topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,097
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Prowd Tee Purty M... 1,849
County Councilman Boyer 6 hr Doris Borgelt 25
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 9 hr Go Blue Forever 229
Fantasy vs Reality 17 hr offcourse 8
Fox School (Jan '11) 19 hr LES 228
where is Lynn messer Thu seriously where i... 5
•••
•••
•••

Carondelet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••