First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Doris is a Fruitcake

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 29, 2014
Especially since someone else wanted it...I'm now really curious. Seems like there is something to it.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#3 Apr 29, 2014
Isn't that rich, where did the first "Evidence" thread go? I have resurrected it on the Line on Arnold site.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#4 Apr 29, 2014
I guess someone doesn't want to truth to be out here where everyone can see it!? When I have time, I will upload the documents in one file so no one has to look for them individually on Scribd. There are some documents on there already.
Doris is a Fruitcake

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 30, 2014
Doris Borgelt wrote:
Isn't that rich, where did the first "Evidence" thread go? I have resurrected it on the Line on Arnold site.
The site that nobody reads. LMAO!
Doris is a Fruitcake

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 30, 2014
Doris Borgelt wrote:
I guess someone doesn't want to truth to be out here where everyone can see it!? When I have time, I will upload the documents in one file so no one has to look for them individually on Scribd. There are some documents on there already.
OMG! Called on not supplying evidence and now she attempts to supply it to save her ass now that she has been outed.

And we all really know who had the threads removed and it wasn't who you are trying to blame.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#7 Apr 30, 2014
I really don't care what you think, but I will get the information out to all, not just the select few who read this thread. As for evidence, I seem to have been the recipient of pages of threads that were removed. They came from one person and he knows who he is. I know there is corruption in Arnold, so does everyone else, I just am not going to sit by idly and allow it to continue, no matter what you do or say. I saw where the FBI raided Wellston City Hall this week, I can tell you, Arnold is much worse than they could ever be and just as blatant and arrogant about it. It will catch up with all of them.
Ungah Bungah

Ashburn, VA

#8 Apr 30, 2014
The FBI raided Wellston? Oh, that's rich...
Who is going to raid the White House?
LES

Ballwin, MO

#9 May 1, 2014
Doris, I would be interested in you opinion of this, if you care to comment. Thanks

http://www.emissourian.com/local_news/county/...
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#10 May 1, 2014
I wonder if they all got their cue from Arnold officials? Sounds like they weren't please with the election results. That's not a good way for them to start out with their new boss. Incompetence reigns....
Doris is a Fruitcake

Saint Louis, MO

#11 May 1, 2014
You keep trying to relate other communities to Arnold. Darling, they aren't Arnold. Get that through that thick skull of yours. Now, post something about Arnold because I have to say that if you interested in other cities maybe you should consider moving there and leave us to wallow in the corruption that we like.

You know, moving is what NORMAL people do when they don't like what is going on in the city that they live in.
Am I Right

Columbia, MO

#12 May 1, 2014
Doris this article is inconclusive as to why the FBI raided wellston. This demonstrates a logical fallacy on your part. If you wish your argument to be more effective you must have a firm basis upon which to make it
Jim West

Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 1, 2014
Doris Borgelt wrote:
I guess someone doesn't want to truth to be out here where everyone can see it!? When I have time, I will upload the documents in one file so no one has to look for them individually on Scribd. There are some documents on there already.
When You have time??? That is code for I dont have a damn thing. Either you do or you dont.. Your on here all the time surely you have time to upload the documents.
LES

Ballwin, MO

#14 May 1, 2014
Doris Borgelt wrote:
I wonder if they all got their cue from Arnold officials? Sounds like they weren't please with the election results. That's not a good way for them to start out with their new boss. Incompetence reigns....
Doris & Matt, Maybe so, it gets more interesting.

http://www.emissourian.com/local_news/pacific...
Matt Hay

United States

#15 May 1, 2014
LES wrote:
<quoted text>
Doris & Matt, Maybe so, it gets more interesting.
http://www.emissourian.com/local_news/pacific...
Vogel is a puppet for the MML. No one with any sense will shed a tear over him. He is not quite Sweeney Law level, but close. He is in the same ethical category as Ellisville's former attorney Paul Martin.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#16 May 1, 2014
Jim West wrote:
<quoted text>When You have time??? That is code for I dont have a damn thing. Either you do or you dont.. Your on here all the time surely you have time to upload the documents.
I'll tell you what Jimmie, if you have time, you can look them all up on Scribd and put them in one file and upload it for everyone...I have EVERYTHING...
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#17 May 10, 2014
Doris Borgelt wrote:
Isn't that rich, where did the first "Evidence" thread go? I have resurrected it on the Line on Arnold site.
Is that on Delphi, for those who are interested in reading for themselves without the Arnold thought-police monitoring every topix?
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#18 May 10, 2014
Yes its called arnold on line at Delphi
funny

Chicago, IL

#19 May 10, 2014
Awwwwe, poor baby has to talk to herself and use her many names to try to promote her failure of a chat board.
remember when

Arnold, MO

#20 May 13, 2014
Doris is such a liar. Keeps saying nothing is removed off her board. On the Nancy Crisler thread at the bottom is says

Post 3 of 3 DELETED

Things are deleted off that board. Booya!
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#21 May 13, 2014
Well, I can see it! It is one of Bozo's inane endless pleas for proof. Guess she is back from vacation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jefferson College, Broke and Expanding Wed High Ridge Resident 12
News Riot police break up St. Louis protest over off... Sep 18 I see Jesus 1
Affordable Lawn Care Chris H Sep 15 Guest 22
News Who's Hiring: 5 Job Openings In and Around Kirk... (Aug '13) Sep 15 Lenny 3
Anti coon movement Sep 15 Coon 2
Coons are on the march Sep 15 Coon 2
Driveing thru protestors Sep 14 White Trailer Tra... 2

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carondelet Mortgages