No

Other (explain below)

yes

United States

#7163 May 22, 2013
Vote Yes

Arlington, TX

#7164 May 27, 2013
Don't buy puppies on line. Always insist on seeing the kennels. Report bad conditions. Another mill operator is James and Mary jo FAIR. Karen Dixon.
The Fairs have been busted twice in Tn.
Known to have had several mills in surrounding states.

United States

#7165 May 27, 2013
I myself love to grill them, they are yummy.
Over here

Mansfield, MO

#7166 May 28, 2013
This law doesn't work. Puppy mills got around the law way to easy .
wow

Osceola, MO

#7167 May 28, 2013
Missouri style puppy mills are going nationwide. Jason Smith will put his influence on the congress when he gets to Washington and there will be abused puppies everywhere.
GRave diGGer

Ava, MO

#7168 May 28, 2013
omg,,,,lets let kids go hungry or without power everyday in america but lets not allow someone to sell a puppy unless the puppy is in heat or air or has plenty of food and water cuz this is america and we shall not stand for animal abuse,,,,people abuse is alright but by GOD animal abuse is bad,,,,take those animal rights and shove them so far up your poop canal and twist sideways you freakin stinking lefty fag,,,,haaa haaaaa haaaa,,,,,,
wow

Osceola, MO

#7170 May 28, 2013
Jason Smith has worse agendas than pupppy mill protection.

Ending Social Security for Seniors
Ending Medicare for seniors.
Repaling Obamacare for the 38th time.

And he's GAY.
yowza

Pioneer, CA

#7171 May 28, 2013
yowza

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#7172 May 28, 2013
wow wrote:
Jason Smith has worse agendas than pupppy mill protection.
Ending Social Security for Seniors
Ending Medicare for seniors.
Repaling Obamacare for the 38th time.
And he's GAY.
So what if his is gay. What baring does that have on what he thinks about these programs??
pablo

United States

#7173 May 28, 2013
So what if Jason Smith is gay. He voted for Obamacare and that's all that matters!
peek

United States

#7175 Jun 1, 2013
they better not try to breed my dogs thats mine!
nutty profeser

Branson, MO

#7177 Jun 4, 2013
blow me
Disappointed

Vilonia, AR

#7178 Jun 5, 2013
Is there anything that can be done with neighbors that have more then 100 barking dogs???? Went to court got a judgment but when I call the police, they just tell us to take them back to court becaue Missouri puppy mill law isn't worth much. These people should NOT be allowed to have any dogs much less over 100, these dogs bark 24/7
Disappointed

Vilonia, AR

#7179 Jun 5, 2013
because.... sorry about that

United States

#7180 Jun 9, 2013
The world will never change

United States

#7181 Jun 9, 2013
Yes?
pastaworshiper

Park Hills, MO

#7182 Jun 9, 2013
It should be a felony offense. A misdemeanor would be like telling a toddler no they just keep doing it. But a time out is more like jail time it works better.
hopeless

Olathe, KS

#7184 Jun 11, 2013
Farmers are animal breeders.some raise and breed cattle which is where our beef and milk come from.Some raise chickens That is where we get our eggs and fried chicken from.And than we have fish farmers,turkey,goat,sheep and so on.These farmers sell their off sping to support their family and their business.Dog breeders are no different than any other farmers.Why would someone who is tryen to support their family negelect and abuse their investment.I sure hope Mo. wakes up.Do we want to put the good breeders out of business so that they will be forced to apply for government assistance..Their business is their livelihood.All dog breeders should not be judge as in the same class.Their are breeders out their who love their dogs.And love their job.They are proud of the puppies and send them to good loving homes.
SpecialRed

Columbus, IN

#7185 Jun 12, 2013
The vote was counted over 2 1/2 years ago, and any dog breeders left in business should be applauded for all that they have accomplished. If you are currently a purebred dog breeder in Missouri, my hat is off to you! Ask your congressmen to cut the budget of the USDA. Missouri's rules are twice that required by the federal law. Budget hearings are happening now. Let your elected officials hear from you.
hopeless

Olathe, KS

#7186 Jun 12, 2013
SpecialRed wrote:
The vote was counted over 2 1/2 years ago, and any dog breeders left in business should be applauded for all that they have accomplished. If you are currently a purebred dog breeder in Missouri, my hat is off to you! Ask your congressmen to cut the budget of the USDA. Missouri's rules are twice that required by the federal law. Budget hearings are happening now. Let your elected officials hear from you.
Thank you ! It is nice to know that their are still some, REAL people among us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Sat Fkh2 911
Simpson Jr.? Fri Wowzer 14
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Dec 23 WDCJ 1,473
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
fox athletics Dec 20 Warrior12 10
Arnold Christmas decorations Dec 12 Rbnhd 1
Who is the top attorney (Oct '08) Dec 12 Manix 17
Carondelet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web