Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#315 Sep 4, 2014
Clarice wrote:
I'd like to know what the teachers are being told, and I'd like to know what they think about finally having confirmation about some of their suspicions.
How many foot the bill for classroom supplies, or send home letters begging for supplies?
Seems like teachers should be asking how Dianne Critchlow, dan baker, Todd Scott , and others, could justify spending $1000.00 on a couple of meals, or making undocumented and excessive Amazon purchases, instead of redirecting that money to the classrooms.
I am not a teacher but I know that they are not being told anything specifically. Most of them are not part of the inner circle. I would imagine they are as flabbergasted as everyone else.

The only insiders that could be whistle blowers are the superintendents and their secretaries. I'm sure the secretaries know a lot!

As far as there not being the "Dianne " factor of intimidation anymore that is a joke. Crutchley was her go to guy to call people in to threaten or fire. That mindset still exists and may even be worse since nothing happened to the Bakers. My concern is that Brazeal is relying on Crutchley and I'm sure he's in save my own ass mode.

And it would appear that Cheryl Herman's daughter was hired by the board as a teachers aide. So much for nepotism policy. CHERYL SHOULD RESIGN IMMEDIATELY.

Since: Feb 13

Jefferson County

#316 Sep 4, 2014
Is there another son? There was Tyler in 2013 and Jimmy in 2010 that got scholarships.
Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally NOT shocked. BTW, I know jcpenknife doesn't have the 2011 recipients, but I do know that one of her sons did receive a scholarship in 2011. I just don't remember which one. I remember this because one of my kids applied for it and was PO'd that Dianne's kid was the recipient.

Jefferson County

#317 Sep 4, 2014
It is the board that would play the main role in any house cleaning. But first, there are a few board members that we need to clean out of there.
FredFromArnold wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleaning house should be a condition of employment written into his/her contract.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#318 Sep 4, 2014
JCPenknife wrote:
Is there another son? There was Tyler in 2013 and Jimmy in 2010 that got scholarships.
<quoted text>
She has a daughter, Amber.

Do you have an email address?
Which ones

United States

#319 Sep 4, 2014
JCPenknife wrote:
It is the board that would play the main role in any house cleaning. But first, there are a few board members that we need to clean out of there.
<quoted text>
Which ones?
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#320 Sep 4, 2014
Cheryl Hermann and David Palmer for sure.

Jefferson County

#321 Sep 4, 2014
They are the longest serving, and also the next terms to expire.
Ssdd wrote:
Cheryl Hermann and David Palmer for sure.
its on

Saint Louis, MO

#323 Sep 5, 2014
JCPenknife wrote:
<quoted text>They are the longest serving, and also the next terms to expire.
Not soon enough. I am impressed that all the perps are just sticking around waiting for their sentence. Can't wait for this drama to be over.
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#324 Sep 5, 2014
Does Todd Scott have 2 family members who work at Fox High School?
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#325 Sep 5, 2014
Eileen wrote:
Does Todd Scott have 2 family members who work at Fox High School?
His brother in law (who was not certified), Mr. Polite and ?
luvhockey

Saint Louis, MO

#326 Sep 6, 2014
After reading the newest post on Watchdog site this morning I can't believe the gall of some people. I know, by now I shouldn't be shocked. I guess because my morals and ethics are so far removed from these people who must feel they are an entitled elite royalty.
Then the bright spot of looking at the No More Resources facebook page and seeing the picture of cheerleaders from both schools joining together to just be kids and make a good situation out of bad at the football game last night.
its on

Saint Louis, MO

#327 Sep 6, 2014
luvhockey wrote:
After reading the newest post on Watchdog site this morning I can't believe the gall of some people. I know, by now I shouldn't be shocked. I guess because my morals and ethics are so far removed from these people who must feel they are an entitled elite royalty.
Then the bright spot of looking at the No More Resources facebook page and seeing the picture of cheerleaders from both schools joining together to just be kids and make a good situation out of bad at the football game last night.
After reading this as well, we should have our national district of character status removed for the past nine years. We have a lot to do and set things right. Our children need to see that actions from these top administrators was wrong and will not be tolerated by the citizens of this community. Seriously, as more of this becomes public, why haven't these perps left town. Well, I take that back, at least they're here so we can get stuff back out their garages and bank accounts.
ArnoldCC

United States

#328 Sep 6, 2014
I have what is probably a stupid question. I'm her contract it stated that we bought her a vehicle. Now that she retired, does she get to keep the vehicle or should it be returned to the district as it was paid for with district funds?
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#329 Sep 6, 2014
It is my understanding two people from maintenance came and got the car and laptop. Crutchley is now driving the "free tax payer supported" vehicle. With complimentary gas and $8 car washes.
onlooker

Saint Louis, MO

#330 Sep 6, 2014
luvhockey wrote:
C-6 Watchdogs took back some of the Saturday morning information about the Baker trip to Florida. So there was no wedding party and they still spent about $700.00 for dinner? That woman runs what program for the district? Something with federal $? Does the state audit man just look at state issues or federal too? Person with spending habits like those doesn't look to know the meaning of being trusted with anything - or anybody's money.
ArnoldCC

United States

#331 Sep 6, 2014
She still had a school laptop with school information on it? They should have taken that the minute she went on medical leave.
for the right reasons

Shawnee, KS

#332 Sep 6, 2014
Ssdd wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a teacher but I know that they are not being told anything specifically. Most of them are not part of the inner circle. I would imagine they are as flabbergasted as everyone else.
The only insiders that could be whistle blowers are the superintendents and their secretaries. I'm sure the secretaries know a lot!
As far as there not being the "Dianne " factor of intimidation anymore that is a joke. Crutchley was her go to guy to call people in to threaten or fire. That mindset still exists and may even be worse since nothing happened to the Bakers. My concern is that Brazeal is relying on Crutchley and I'm sure he's in save my own ass mode.
And it would appear that Cheryl Herman's daughter was hired by the board as a teachers aide. So much for nepotism policy. CHERYL SHOULD RESIGN IMMEDIATELY.
How did Cheryl Herman's daughter get hired? At the last board mtg. when the board approved the hires, Dan Kroupa asked if anyone they were hiring was related. He was told no and I don't think Cheryl Herman abstained from voting.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#333 Sep 6, 2014
for the right reasons wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Cheryl Herman's daughter get hired? At the last board mtg. when the board approved the hires, Dan Kroupa asked if anyone they were hiring was related. He was told no and I don't think Cheryl Herman abstained from voting.
I'm told Simpson Elementary.
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#334 Sep 6, 2014
About your Board of Education President:

Laughlin said his educational and work backgrounds have strong emphasis in Economics and Business management and he is currently a partner, Chief Executive officer and President of Conference Technologies Inc.®

CTI, is a St. Louis headquartered technology company that provides audio visual engineering, design and installation.

http://patch.com/missouri/arnold/john-laughli...

----------

The BoE President, who runs a successful technology company, never gave a thought to ensuring receipts were being reconciled against credit card statements for the past 10 years+?

Really John Laughlin? You really want taxpayers to believe you and your "team" didn't know better?

Would ANY private business allow employees to have unlimited access to unlimited funds on credit cards, and to make purchases they never had to explain?

The entire school board should resign. Shame shame shame on you all. You ARE responsible.
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#335 Sep 6, 2014
To: Fox C6 Watchdogs

1. DB-related wedding was in June 2013, in California.

2. The hotel where the conference was held in Orlando, was the Hilton. VISA bill does not show charges at the Hilton, but rather for Lowes Hotels Beach Club, a hotel often used by people who go to Universal Studios.

3. The Orlando conference was held June 19-21, 2013. Charges on T. Crutchley's credit card show travel booked June 7 for the Bakers. Why did Crutchley book flights on his card for the Bakers, so many weeks in advance of the trip? Were they the only two attendees?

4. The Palm, where the Bakers incurred over $700. in dinner charges, is in the Hard Rock Hotel. I'm sure you mentioned this on your blog, but I'd like to mention it again! Were they the only two dinner attendees? Surely not, at $700.00!

5. Great job of more citizen reporting! Imagine the outcome last year, or two years ago-had you not been harassed, browbeat, and intimidated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) 6 hr victim 9
Is fenton a racist city 9 hr not here 5
Three Black ladies harrased at Toys R Us (Dec '15) Jul 27 Colby Raines 6
Trolling for losers on Topix (Dec '15) Jul 26 captain schmuck 2
News Chick-fil-A Turned Away (Mar '11) Jul 22 Back Again 29
Water Tower Dental Group Jul 18 angel 8
Trump will stop your Bull Crap ,Darkies Jul 18 Kirby Klown 2

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance