Businessman Demanding $75,000 From Ar...

Businessman Demanding $75,000 From Arnold Over Alleged Harassment

There are 94 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Businessman Demanding $75,000 From Arnold Over Alleged Harassment. In it, Patch.com reports that:

An Arnold businessman who claims a councilmember has harassed him and damaged his business is threatening to sue Arnold unless the city pays him a $75,000 settlement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Letusnamenames

United States

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Whatever happened to this? Did they drop their claim when Doris wasn't elected or has this finally turned into pending litigation?
Honing In

Arnold, MO

#23 Apr 24, 2013
Since the gold buyer was the middleman for one property and seller of the other property to the developers of the soon to be new retirement villas at St. Johns Church and Jeffco, there may possibly have been a little back room dealing going on with regards to that claim.
remember when

United States

#24 Apr 24, 2013
Honing In wrote:
Since the gold buyer was the middleman for one property and seller of the other property to the developers of the soon to be new retirement villas at St. Johns Church and Jeffco, there may possibly have been a little back room dealing going on with regards to that claim.
Oh very interesting, now wonder why that wasn't put in the leader? Funny how they leave out all the important stuff!
Letusnamenames

United States

#25 Apr 24, 2013
Post the proof.
Letusnamenames

United States

#26 Apr 24, 2013
It still doesn't change the fact of The alleged harassment of Doris no matter if there was anything going on or not. However, it sounds a little suspicious that after this came out with Doris that now everyone is screaming foul against them.
remember when

United States

#27 Apr 24, 2013
HEY , how about you stick Doris up your azz ???
She would do a much better job talking out your mouth !

Good thing DORIS didn't win! I would be scared for her life from the likes of YOU !
Letusnamenames

United States

#28 Apr 24, 2013
She's a big woman, I doubt she would fit. I wouldn't want her spewing her lies out of my mouth. I treat people with respect, something that from the stories in the Leader it looks like she has a hard time doing.

She doesn't have to be scared of me. I don't harm anybody. Its against my religion, too. However, if she did get elected I would be worried for all of the employees at City Hall since it was stated on here that she had plans to "clean house" and I would worry about all of the people who she doesn't agree with that she would go after their personal information in the city and post it all over the Internet to try to disparage them.
The Dunce Cap Goes To

Arnold, MO

#30 Apr 24, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Maybe I should be afraid of my life from you, her and her cronies. I'm thinking maybe with how you all keep telling me to kill myself by walking off of a short pier or go jump in a lake with concrete shoes your trying to kill me. You made the accusation and usually the accuser is the one guilty of what they accuse. So I guess I should be afraid for my life.
CC, go ef yourself, is that plain enough for you? No one wants to read any more of your BS. You don't hit any nerves, all you do is annoy, like a little gnat that keeps buzzing around. Why don't you get a life and quit asking stupid questions? You are hopeless. Surely you don't act this ridiculous in public, then people could point their fingers and laugh in person. Or does that actually happen a lot with you?
remember when

United States

#31 Apr 24, 2013
The Dunce Cap Goes To wrote:
<quoted text>
CC, go ef yourself, is that plain enough for you? No one wants to read any more of your BS. You don't hit any nerves, all you do is annoy, like a little gnat that keeps buzzing around. Why don't you get a life and quit asking stupid questions? You are hopeless. Surely you don't act this ridiculous in public, then people could point their fingers and laugh in person. Or does that actually happen a lot with you?
Oh I guarantee you that one acts like that in public.
You can't hide that much crazy !!!!
Letusnamenames

United States

#33 Apr 24, 2013
I'm not CC but I'm assuming you're referring to her personal life as my kids are grown. Try the name Trisha Humphries on for size and see what you find. Most likely nothing because I keep my identity under wraps due to my profession. Don't want the clients calling me at home.
Letusnamenames

United States

#34 Apr 24, 2013
I called my gf and let her know to call the trustee and have her look on here.
Yeah Right

Arnold, MO

#35 Apr 24, 2013
Now she has a name for her alternate personality! I have some oceanfront property in Arizona where old Trisha might live with her two cats in the yard.
Informed Voter

Arnold, MO

#36 Apr 24, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
She's a big woman, I doubt she would fit. I wouldn't want her spewing her lies out of my mouth. I treat people with respect, something that from the stories in the Leader it looks like she has a hard time doing.
She doesn't have to be scared of me. I don't harm anybody. Its against my religion, too. However, if she did get elected I would be worried for all of the employees at City Hall since it was stated on here that she had plans to "clean house" and I would worry about all of the people who she doesn't agree with that she would go after their personal information in the city and post it all over the Internet to try to disparage them.
The only one spewing lies around here is you!. You stomp around like a freaked out horse, snorting and pawing the ground. Not enough hay in the barn for you? The Leader is one of the least credible sources of information around. You'd be better off lining your stall with that. Your religion, what is that, hedonism? Is there one that worships the addlebrained? You don't think that house needs to be cleaned? I'd hate to see yours then.
remember when

United States

#37 Apr 24, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
I'm not CC but I'm assuming you're referring to her personal life as my kids are grown. Try the name Trisha Humphries on for size and see what you find. Most likely nothing because I keep my identity under wraps due to my profession. Don't want the clients calling me at home.
Hahahaha let's call snow white while we are at it. Fantasy is fantasy ....except in your head!
Must be a bright red light on over your door. That's the only clients you would attract. Shhesh and have to give it for free.
remember when

United States

#38 Apr 24, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
I called my gf and let her know to call the trustee and have her look on here.
Whoop teeee dooooooo , who gives a rats hind end about your little dyke clique bwwwahahaha ALL IN YOUR HEAD ALL IN YOUR HEAD .
Letusnamenames

United States

#39 Apr 24, 2013
I am who I am and that is not CC. And unlike you with multiple personalities I don't need to post under multiple names to attack anybody. You're just mad that I'm making you prove your allegations and you can't go spouting crap all over freely now. Someone finally has the guts to ask, no, DEMAND proof.

You don't bother me with your false allegations of who you "think" I am. The only ones you're hurting are yourself and CC.
Yeah Right

Arnold, MO

#40 Apr 24, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
I am who I am and that is not CC. And unlike you with multiple personalities I don't need to post under multiple names to attack anybody. You're just mad that I'm making you prove your allegations and you can't go spouting crap all over freely now. Someone finally has the guts to ask, no, DEMAND proof.
You don't bother me with your false allegations of who you "think" I am. The only ones you're hurting are yourself and CC.
You are CC, you cannot prove otherwise. You have no guts, you haven't done anything except lie like the dog that you are. Faker, faker, faker, liar, liar, liar. No one could put up with your crap. Find a real psychiatrist and have them voluntarily commit you.
Ha Ha

Arnold, MO

#41 Apr 24, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha let's call snow white while we are at it. Fantasy is fantasy ....except in your head!
Must be a bright red light on over your door. That's the only clients you would attract. Shhesh and have to give it for free.
Probably even three bags wouldn't be enough.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#43 Apr 24, 2013
Please refer to the other thread for my rant. I am not Letusnamenames and I would appreciate you all leaving me and my family off of this board. I have stayed away. The person you are searching for is not me.
remember when

United States

#44 Apr 24, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably even three bags wouldn't be enough.
Hahahaha what a piece of work she is! Undeniably up to her same tricks that she has always pulled on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 21 hr Eileen 1,274
Military plane with something hanging off wings... (Jun '11) Aug 1 Roberta Thompson 15
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Jul 29 poppy 778
What's the Deal With Jefferson College Continui... Jul 29 Tom Petty 3
bogus ticket Jul 28 The Truth 10
Traffic Camera Ticket - Need Advice (May '10) Jul 14 really 53
News Brutcher gets life plus 109 years (Sep '06) Jul 13 Brutcher 2015 171
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carondelet Mortgages