Doris ATTEMPTS to start own chat board

Posted in the Carondelet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Isthatanotherlie

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2013
I am on her email distribution list and friends with her on Facebook and she claims that nothing will be deleted. However, I went to the site and at the bottom it clearly states "2 messages deleted". Is that a lie by Doris then that nothing will be deleted?
Doris Borgelt

Laguna Niguel, CA

#2 Dec 8, 2013
Actually, five messages have been deleted. I did not delete them, one of them was mine. They are just gone. Since I don't know all about this particular forum, I have no explanation, I don't know why. You did not receive an email from me, as I did not send out any pertaining to the forum. You may be on my friends list, but you are obviously not a friend. That's OK, it's clear you are interested in what I am doing :) Someone is trying to help me figure it out and make it so no one can delete items without permission, but it's still a learning process, my apologies.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2013
I honestly think it it too late. You're credibility with the board is destroyed. If one person noticed it, then likely others have noticed it.
DAVID RUTHERFORD

House Springs, MO

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Hell, Doris! You are lucky to have such popularity with LUNN. Entire threads have bee ndeleted on me. Besides that, somebody recently (over the last weekend) had the TOPIX site remove me completey nd i had to do some research to get TOPIX back on! What is going on with these people???
Doris Borgelt

Laguna Niguel, CA

#5 Dec 9, 2013
There are some who can't stand the truth getting out to the general public :) Everything I write has to be censored, investigated as an allegation or a threat in fear someone may find out that I am on the right track. You must understand that the City of Arnold is hemorrhaging money and then seek the common thread. Once narrowed down, it is quite obvious. Lots of money has gone to people who have been wronged, but they are paid handsomely to keep their mouth shut. The City then plays "hide and seek" or "keep away" with the paperwork that should most definitely be shared with the public.
Then there are the "advantages" bestowed upon friends, family and supporters not enjoyed by the general public. Kind of like Animal Farm, all are equal, but some are more equal than others...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2013
And yet you come up with every excuse in the book to not post your proof on here. I call BS on your claims. Nobody is scared of you or your antics.

Everyone sees through it. You're not being censored. Show the letter the city sent you censoring you. Prove it. You can't because no such letter was ever sent.

You just need attention and are jumping up and down like a little grade school kid going "Look at me! Look at me!" because nobody is paying attention to you anymore after figuring out your antics and seeing through you.

I'll give you one last chance. Post all the proof you claim to have on here.

Oh, and you always want a debate yet when a couple people give you one on here you turn tail and run to another board claiming you're being attacked and don't like the people there. Too bad you wouldn't know what a real debate is if it bit you on the nose.

Now go run to your little board where you can track people and remove the posts you don't like.
Doris Borgelt

Laguna Niguel, CA

#7 Dec 9, 2013
OK, I am able to see the discussion that was missing, but am unable to determine if anyone else can. I have also added a thread with a link for the Fox C-6 Watchdog Blogspot so that all may read the facts, figures and happenings that have been provided and make comments. I will be adding more threads as I go along.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Dec 9, 2013
So only YOU can add threads from what you state. Geez, that isn't controlling. That's the same thing you accuse the administration of...censorship. Why can't anybody add a thread? Why do you have to control and edit what is posted? That's not debate. Oh, but then I guess that is the only way you can win one.
Doris Borgelt

Laguna Niguel, CA

#9 Dec 9, 2013
I can see a thread that is posted by someone else regarding the Walmart parking lot. And I have been told there will be a new one concerning Arnold this afternoon.
drops of jupiter

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2013
Good god I hope lunatic lettucehead is not allowed on the new board. People might actually get to discuss something.
drops of jupiter

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2013
Isthatanotherlie wrote:
I am on her email distribution list and friends with her on Facebook and she claims that nothing will be deleted. However, I went to the site and at the bottom it clearly states "2 messages deleted". Is that a lie by Doris then that nothing will be deleted?
You really should tell her who you are. A friend ??? I don't think sooo !!!
Doris Borgelt

San Jose, CA

#12 Dec 9, 2013
Isthatanotherlie wrote:
I am on her email distribution list and friends with her on Facebook and she claims that nothing will be deleted. However, I went to the site and at the bottom it clearly states "2 messages deleted". Is that a lie by Doris then that nothing will be deleted?
I have finally been able to clear this up! A person who posted under a category actually deleted two posts they were unsatisfied with and the third on remains. A person may delete a post they have made, sometimes people make mistakes and need do overs, sometimes for spelling, sometimes they may have missed something.

Since: Nov 13

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Dec 9, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
So only YOU can add threads from what you state. Geez, that isn't controlling. That's the same thing you accuse the administration of...censorship. Why can't anybody add a thread? Why do you have to control and edit what is posted? That's not debate. Oh, but then I guess that is the only way you can win one.
My god, is that all you do is piss and mon on every thread???? Dude get out of the house once in a while and get a group of friends!! God damn I'd love to bitch slap you upside the head!

Since: Nov 13

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 9, 2013
Moan** I meant
rbnhd

Arnold, MO

#15 Dec 9, 2013
Doris where can i find your site at?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Dec 10, 2013
Doris Borgelt wrote:
<quoted text>I have finally been able to clear this up! A person who posted under a category actually deleted two posts they were unsatisfied with and the third on remains. A person may delete a post they have made, sometimes people make mistakes and need do overs, sometimes for spelling, sometimes they may have missed something.
Sure....

It's called editing a post, not deleting. So much for you saying no posts will be deleted.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#17 Dec 10, 2013
Chevy4x4 wrote:
<quoted text>My god, is that all you do is piss and mon on every thread???? Dude get out of the house once in a while and get a group of friends!! God damn I'd love to bitch slap you upside the head!
Hmmmm, a threat of violence. You need anger management.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18 Dec 10, 2013
Oh, and even if I did register and post on her board she couldn't delete me or she would be going against what she said. That would make her a hypocrite.

However, you couldn't pay me to post on her board. If you choose to post on her board she will have your IP address and know everything about you. What do you think she will do if you ever post something she doesn't agree with or makes her look bad? Look at her past history with Mike Evans and the Mayor and think about it. Post on her site at your own risk. I certainly wouldn't knowing that.
drops of jupiter

United States

#21 Dec 10, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Oh, and even if I did register and post on her board she couldn't delete me or she would be going against what she said. That would make her a hypocrite.
However, you couldn't pay me to post on her board. If you choose to post on her board she will have your IP address and know everything about you. What do you think she will do if you ever post something she doesn't agree with or makes her look bad? Look at her past history with Mike Evans and the Mayor and think about it. Post on her site at your own risk. I certainly wouldn't knowing that.
I would give her my info including my underware size if I never had to read another one of your insane post!
Risk?? I am going to contact her for the site.
There will be intelligent conversation minus YOU!
You are the worst physco I have ever come across on the internet.
Doris Borgelt

San Jose, CA

#22 Dec 10, 2013
I will not post the link here, surely it would be removed by you know who, but if you go to my facebook page you can find it there or it is a Delphi Forum under politics/government called Line on Arnold and thank you for asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is better for the people of Arnold? 31 min ArnoldCC 16
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,281
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 hr Foster 3,191
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 11 hr Go Blue Forever 590
County Councilman Boyer 18 hr Oh Boy 109
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) 19 hr ECR 1,463
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 19 hr ECR 503

Carondelet Jobs

Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carondelet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carondelet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]