The New Latest Lawsuit
Good Morning

Arnold, MO

#1 Sep 18, 2013

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2013
Good Morning wrote:
http://www.stltoday.com/news/l ocal/metro/fired-parks-employe e-sues-arnold/article_a705aa0e -3744-5f13-8c2d-203bfab7497b.h tml?mode=comments
And I see the vultures have already started making demeaning comments on the article. Too bad they don't have any self respect.
maggie mae

Tulsa, OK

#3 Sep 18, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
And I see the vultures have already started making demeaning comments on the article. Too bad they don't have any self respect.
You do realize you just did exactly what you complain they are doing. You do it to doris daily.
What makes it ok for you???? Oh...I can't wait to hear this

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2013
maggie mae wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize you just did exactly what you complain they are doing. You do it to doris daily.
What makes it ok for you???? Oh...I can't wait to hear this
You're not worth my time. Or anybody's time for that matter with you attitude. Choose a different screen name yet again and move on.
Good Morning

Arnold, MO

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not worth my time. Or anybody's time for that matter with you attitude. Choose a different screen name yet again and move on.
And you are not worth ANYONE'S time, yet you interject yourself and your meaningless comments into every discussion. You are a thread killer. No one wants to play with you. This is supposed to be about the newest lawsuit, NOT ABOUT YOU! So, for the umpteenth time, if you cannot discuss the issue like an adult, don't bother saying anything.
No one ever said Ms. Moss did nothing wrong, but charges were never pursued and the City, along with it's representatives brought her name and the situation up every time her brother's name was mentioned. The Mayor threatened Mr. Moss with damage to his and his family's reputation in print and proceeded to make that a reality along with additional statements by Mr. Moritz and Mr. Unrein. They hide what the Chief does(with a gag order), but make sure the whole world knows what a secretary at the Rec Center did? They hide what Matt Unrein did(with a gag order) but modify it so he can speak against Mr. Moss? They are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites in power. Power has corrupted them and they no longer care about the difference between right and wrong. Sad.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2013
Good Morning wrote:
<quoted text>And you are not worth ANYONE'S time, yet you interject yourself and your meaningless comments into every discussion. You are a thread killer. No one wants to play with you. This is supposed to be about the newest lawsuit, NOT ABOUT YOU! So, for the umpteenth time, if you cannot discuss the issue like an adult, don't bother saying anything.
No one ever said Ms. Moss did nothing wrong, but charges were never pursued and the City, along with it's representatives brought her name and the situation up every time her brother's name was mentioned. The Mayor threatened Mr. Moss with damage to his and his family's reputation in print and proceeded to make that a reality along with additional statements by Mr. Moritz and Mr. Unrein. They hide what the Chief does(with a gag order), but make sure the whole world knows what a secretary at the Rec Center did? They hide what Matt Unrein did(with a gag order) but modify it so he can speak against Mr. Moss? They are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites in power. Power has corrupted them and they no longer care about the difference between right and wrong. Sad.
And power corrupted someone else, too, who thought they could look up any private information on anyone with their position and post it on the Internet. Hmmmm....

And the difference between me and you is that I don't care what others think of me, especially on here where a bunch of losers use personal attacks whenever things don't go their way and they have to act like a bunch of five year olds. Heck, the time a council member did post using their name they got called out for not even putting forth an effort which they stated they did in their own words.
Good Morning

Arnold, MO

#7 Sep 19, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
And power corrupted someone else, too, who thought they could look up any private information on anyone with their position and post it on the Internet. Hmmmm....
And the difference between me and you is that I don't care what others think of me, especially on here where a bunch of losers use personal attacks whenever things don't go their way and they have to act like a bunch of five year olds. Heck, the time a council member did post using their name they got called out for not even putting forth an effort which they stated they did in their own words.
There you go, describing yourself to the general public. No one cares, you are the five year old on here. You have been told by numerous people numerous times. It just doesn't seem to sink in! THIS IS ABOUT THE MOSS vs. CITY OF ARNOLD, BILL MORITZ, MATT UNREIN CASE, NOT YOU!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 19, 2013
Good Morning wrote:
<quoted text>There you go, describing yourself to the general public. No one cares, you are the five year old on here. You have been told by numerous people numerous times. It just doesn't seem to sink in! THIS IS ABOUT THE MOSS vs. CITY OF ARNOLD, BILL MORITZ, MATT UNREIN CASE, NOT YOU!
And yet you have to act like the five year old and respond with the typical "I know you are but what am I?" Hilarious! Oh, and the numerous people....that's just you using hundreds of different aliases. Everyone has figured that out already so why bother hiding it.
Good Morning

Arnold, MO

#9 Sep 19, 2013
Do you think I am Sam Ferry? Do you think I am Alicia Ott? Do you think I am maggie may? Do you think I am Eileen, Wondering, drops of jupiter, Nicky the Nose, Nutty McNuttington, Crazy Candy, Names Named, JCPenknife or any of the other mulititude of names that you have accused of being one person? Or attached to a "group" of people that are only against you? I can assure you, those people are not me, nor or they "connected" to each other. Please don't flatter yourself and think anyone is obsessed with you, you are obsessed with you and you can't seem to keep your inane, mundane thoughts on any thread on any subject to yourself. Keep putting yourself out there and you will continue to be chided and ridiculed. You have a choice too, stay off the keyboard. No one wants to interact with you on here, and if they do, they would pipe in. The only one's that ever pipe in are your alter egos. No one believes the crap you put on here and no one wants to see it ruin every discussion. Find another past time, this is not the best use of your time or ours. Some people would actually like to have a decent conversation or discussion on here without having to deal with you and your insidious rantings.
Again: THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE MOSS vs. CITY OF ARNOLD, BILL MORITZ AND MATT UNREIN case. If you have any valid information, you are welcome to share it, but comments about others are not relevant to the dialogue. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Sep 19, 2013
Good Morning wrote:
Do you think I am Sam Ferry? Do you think I am Alicia Ott? Do you think I am maggie may? Do you think I am Eileen, Wondering, drops of jupiter, Nicky the Nose, Nutty McNuttington, Crazy Candy, Names Named, JCPenknife or any of the other mulititude of names that you have accused of being one person? Or attached to a "group" of people that are only against you? I can assure you, those people are not me, nor or they "connected" to each other. Please don't flatter yourself and think anyone is obsessed with you, you are obsessed with you and you can't seem to keep your inane, mundane thoughts on any thread on any subject to yourself. Keep putting yourself out there and you will continue to be chided and ridiculed. You have a choice too, stay off the keyboard. No one wants to interact with you on here, and if they do, they would pipe in. The only one's that ever pipe in are your alter egos. No one believes the crap you put on here and no one wants to see it ruin every discussion. Find another past time, this is not the best use of your time or ours. Some people would actually like to have a decent conversation or discussion on here without having to deal with you and your insidious rantings.
Again: THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE MOSS vs. CITY OF ARNOLD, BILL MORITZ AND MATT UNREIN case. If you have any valid information, you are welcome to share it, but comments about others are not relevant to the dialogue. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
So which personality of yours am I dealing with today? Hmmmmm.....
Pay Attention

Arnold, MO

#11 Sep 19, 2013
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE MOSS vs. CITY OF ARNOLD, BILL MORITZ AND MATT UNREIN case. If you have any valid information, please share it, comments about others or other situations are not relevant to the dialogue.
DAVID RUTHERFORD

De Soto, MO

#12 Sep 20, 2013
LUNN up to the same crap again, eh'?????? Every thread, every blog. this person seems mentally ill to me!! Just sayin'.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Sep 20, 2013
DAVID RUTHERFORD wrote:
LUNN up to the same crap again, eh'?????? Every thread, every blog. this person seems mentally ill to me!! Just sayin'.
The only person who has any problems is you who only comes on here to personally attack me. I shall call you my cyber stalker.
A_Wise_ Man_Once_Said

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Sep 23, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person who has any problems is you who only comes on here to personally attack me. I shall call you my cyber stalker.
If Mohammed won't leave the mountain, the mountain might have to leave Mohammed.
I read recently that there is an app that will block out every single online mention of Miley Cyrus. If ever there was proof that there truly is a God and He lives in Silicon Valley, this it it. Here's the URL: http://entertainment.time.com/2013/09/13/how-... http://entertainment.time.com/2013/09/13/how-...
What I'm trying to say is that LUNN has proven over and over again that you can't shame, belittle, berate, plead, beg, or scream at her enough to stop her incessant posting. So why do we keep trying? Remember that other old saying about how good it feels when you finally stop banging your head against a brick wall? I propose a moratorium on responding to LUNN. No matter how crazy, inane, or just plain stupid her posts are LEAVE HER BE. I realize LUNN talks to herself and there's nothing we can do about that. But she craves attention from us above all else. Until someone invents an app to selectively screen her out this is the best alternative we have.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Sep 23, 2013
A_Wise_ Man_Once_Said wrote:
<quoted text>If Mohammed won't leave the mountain, the mountain might have to leave Mohammed.
I read recently that there is an app that will block out every single online mention of Miley Cyrus. If ever there was proof that there truly is a God and He lives in Silicon Valley, this it it. Here's the URL: http://entertainment.time.com/2013/09/13/how-... http://entertainment.time.com/2013/09/13/how-...
What I'm trying to say is that LUNN has proven over and over again that you can't shame, belittle, berate, plead, beg, or scream at her enough to stop her incessant posting. So why do we keep trying? Remember that other old saying about how good it feels when you finally stop banging your head against a brick wall? I propose a moratorium on responding to LUNN. No matter how crazy, inane, or just plain stupid her posts are LEAVE HER BE. I realize LUNN talks to herself and there's nothing we can do about that. But she craves attention from us above all else. Until someone invents an app to selectively screen her out this is the best alternative we have.
You're pitiful. The fact that you are unable to simply ignore my posts shows that maybe you suffer from the mental instabilities you accuse everyone else from having. Too bad you have made it a goal of yours to berate me as much as possible.
Agreed

Arnold, MO

#16 Sep 23, 2013
A_Wise_ Man_Once_Said wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mohammed won't leave the mountain, the mountain might have to leave Mohammed.
I read recently that there is an app that will block out every single online mention of Miley Cyrus. If ever there was proof that there truly is a God and He lives in Silicon Valley, this it it. Here's the URL: http://entertainment.time.com/2013/09/13/how-... http://entertainment.time.com/2013/09/13/how-...
What I'm trying to say is that LUNN has proven over and over again that you can't shame, belittle, berate, plead, beg, or scream at her enough to stop her incessant posting. So why do we keep trying? Remember that other old saying about how good it feels when you finally stop banging your head against a brick wall? I propose a moratorium on responding to LUNN. No matter how crazy, inane, or just plain stupid her posts are LEAVE HER BE. I realize LUNN talks to herself and there's nothing we can do about that. But she craves attention from us above all else. Until someone invents an app to selectively screen her out this is the best alternative we have.
Sounds good! She is dead to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Supremacy 9 hr Sherminator 2
Stop deleting my stuff 21 hr Sherminator 2
Arnold Ordinance 6.17?! (Feb '12) Tue calegal in Arnold 28
Fox C6 and the ECLIPSE Aug 10 Man In Moon 4
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Aug 7 Just Hype 795
old dairy queen on lemay ferry Jul 28 GLEN CARBON 4
A real goody for you blacks Jul 28 Uncle Tom 1

Carondelet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carondelet Mortgages