Feud threatens future of Nakina Fire ...

Feud threatens future of Nakina Fire and Rescue

There are 1 comment on the WECT-TV Wilmington story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Feud threatens future of Nakina Fire and Rescue. In it, WECT-TV Wilmington reports that:

COLUMBUS COUNTY, NC Current and former volunteers of Nakina Volunteer Fire and Rescue have been feuding with each other for months about what's best for the department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WECT-TV Wilmington.

Local

Supply, NC

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Way to much time on there hands. And to attack the current membership with lie's and deception is a disgrace. There are laws and procedure that must be followed. None of which the rouge group of misfits took the time to read or follow. And now the theft of the funds to run the department have been stolen by the same rouge group. Heads are going to roll. People should be held accountable for there actions. Steeling is steeling. Being prejudicial against the membership IS punishable by both the department and the law. This Rouge group must be a bunch of republicans. This group has already caused damage to others not associated with the department and can only do more damage and in the end come up with nothing to show for it. I say its time to start a law suit on behalf of the department and the county should back them against this rouge plague of extremest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pic Student remembered as 'well-liked' (Jun '06) May 20 Josh grown up 12
Child Molester (Nov '08) Apr '16 Ithasbeeneightyears 8
Holden Beach Music Thread (Dec '14) Apr '16 Musikologist 5
local recommendations Apr '16 Newbie854 1
Poetry is designed to open and expand the mind. Mar '16 jthorn5656 1
Shallotte Music Emporium (Oct '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 14
News 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then ... (Mar '10) Jan '16 Grit 463
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carolina Shores Mortgages