Carolina Shores attracting new families

Carolina Shores attracting new families

There are 1 comment on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Carolina Shores attracting new families. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Carolina Shores is an eclectic blend of mostly non-Carolina natives that, for years, was seen more as a retirement area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

FORGOTTEN FAMILY

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2008
Ask Pat why she left Mew York,everyone and everything behind.She actually abandoned them for her own selfesh reasons,leaving behind what she couldn't control . Dispite all odds,her children and grandchildren flourished without her. Don't be fooled by her charms.That is a faux appearence.She is a phony.She couldn't mine her pot of gold here although she tried several times.
For someone to serve her own brother with divorce papers you have to ask yourself where are her loyalties and morals! The truth is the truth. Why did she run to a community where no one knew her. Food for thought.
The kids are alright

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planning to move May 10 Ralph morin nc 2
News 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then ... (Mar '10) Apr '17 anonymous 469
News 2nd orange alligator pops up in the Carolinas new Feb '17 Protoham 7
Nudist place Feb '17 Catgirl 6
News E-mail excerpts: 'allow nudity on bird island' (Jan '10) Feb '17 Nudist 6
carolina golf coast properties, suck suck suck (Oct '13) Feb '17 Jaime 4
News Residents trash garbage collection for Carolina... (Apr '14) Dec '16 residentofcs 3

Carolina Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carolina Shores Mortgages