'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site pos...

'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled

There are 463 comments on the Brunswick Beacon story from Mar 3, 2010, titled 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled. In it, Brunswick Beacon reports that:

Former town administrator Jeremy Cribb's felony case is still undergoing case management, his attorney said this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brunswick Beacon.

wisernow

Angier, NC

#290 Nov 14, 2013
nc girl wrote:
Oh geez. So glad I came across this tonight. Jeremy came up in conversation with some old friends and I decided to google his name to see where he was. We went on a couple of dates years ago, but something just didn't seem right about him. He was incredibly handsome and a smooth talker... a little too smooth though. I got the feeling he was lying to me about several things, like the businesses he owned and a fiance who was killed. After reading this site I'm so glad I trusted my instincts. Dodged a bullet on this one.
well ive never heard about his fiance getting killed...thats a new one..lol.....your dam lucky you dodged the bullet as you say,,,,,,,,,,hes NOTHING as his wife is
JAY

Mooresville, NC

#291 Feb 1, 2014
findingout wrote:
Well here is the latest on the Rev. Jeremy Cribb. He has bought some properties in downtown Lawrenceburg, one being the Christian Book Store. The sad part is that he has taken to riding around on his golf cart with his "boy" friend all hugged up. One perwson said if they had been any closer one would have ben in the others lap. This is the same one that he was caught with ingaged in sexual foreplay. It is said that he has bought a house here so he has gotten fairly intrenched in this little southern town. His lover just happens to work at the book store. Don't know how long it will take some of his "church" people to find out, or do they already know?
Well to keep you guys posted on this issue. He has done it again. He has gotten into financial trouble. He also got sued back in 2012 by a contractor in lawerenceburg TN for not paying his bill. He got the money from Flatwoods free will baptist but never paid the contractor. They turned around and sued him for the money in court. i dont think he let the church know about that one. He is the owner operator of providence llc. He owns and runs the christian bookstore as well as providence hall. I have first hand knowledge of how he cut corners on weddings also cheated them out of food. I know for a fact the he has bounced checks all over that town and owes people so much money it isnt even funny. Then about two weeks ago the people who actually own the buildings and has signed contracts of a set amount each month to pay before he has them paid off. well they served him with a restraining order to have him vacate the property come to court and that he still owed $500,000 for the contracts and owed $26,000 in interest. Well the snake in the grass has filled for bankruptcy and now the real owner of the buildings can not shut him down. He has lied to so many people and is now telling people that it is his partner that has filled bankruptcy. This man needs to be stopped. He has told people he is planning on building a christian academy at his school and I am scared that he will take the money and run. I know for a fact that all the stuff in his house he has told so many people he owns but it is a rental from a real estate broker in town. Well all his furniture is from aarons. This man has had businesses in NC Georgia Killen Alabama and now in Lawerenceburg TN . He is running our town into the ground he needs to be put away for a long time so he can not hurt anyone else. Oh and by the way his Wife Amy is just as much apart of this as he is. If any one knows more please respond to this post so I can get it to the people that own the building. It is taking money away from the families they employee. I hope he reads this and figures out who it is because hey jack I am not afraid of you or what you think you can to with a lawyer. You are a piece of s$%t and need to be gone. You give preachers a bad name and I hope the baptist association gets a hold of you if indeed you are a ordained man.
concerned christian

Zebulon, NC

#292 Feb 3, 2014
The last time he filed for bankruptcy it was denied because he wrote a bad check for the fee. His mother-in-law has money, she lives in ardmore ohio and her name is nancy olaxa maybe you can contact her she knows he's a louse. he is not ordained except thru an online ordination place. he's been in and out of trouble all his life, it's like his skin is teflon. who's his partner? hopefully his creditors can go to bankruptcy hearing and get their two cents in and he'll have to pay. good luck; glad he's not in nc any longer.
concerned christian

Zebulon, NC

#293 Feb 3, 2014
by the way jay he might still be on probation in columbus county nc for what he did here about 4 years ago. you might give them a call and find out if he is and can they help.
jay

Leoma, TN

#294 Feb 3, 2014
concerned christian wrote:
by the way jay he might still be on probation in columbus county nc for what he did here about 4 years ago. you might give them a call and find out if he is and can they help.
I will pass that on to the attorneys. He is just a bad person and needs to be gone. He cant keep doing this to people. Thank you for the tip
findingout

Lawrenceburg, TN

#295 Feb 3, 2014
concerned christian wrote:
by the way jay he might still be on probation in columbus county nc for what he did here about 4 years ago. you might give them a call and find out if he is and can they help.
Concerned Christian his probation ran out in January of 10 or 11. I talked to his probation officer the Nov. before he was to be released from probation . It was the first Jan. after he started to pastor in Lawrenceburg.
jay

Leoma, TN

#296 Feb 3, 2014
He does not really have a partner. The guy is out of Nashville and has signed contracts for Jerimiah to buy the buildings but of course he has not paid.
concerned christian

Zebulon, NC

#297 Feb 3, 2014
this guy and his boney ass wife are bums in every sense of the word, ive never seen a con artist like this guy, he needs jail time an the church needs a real preacher, before its too late
concerned christian

Zebulon, NC

#298 Feb 4, 2014
Jay i find it interesting yall call him jeremiah because he was baptized as jeremy; makes me wonder what he's trying to hide by changing his name.
Traveler

Lynnville, TN

#299 Mar 4, 2014
From what I know he and his invisible partner have parted ways and took the Hall with him. Now Mr Cribb is without the financial backing needed to pay his bills. He did file for bankruptcy but he had done so in Mt Pleasant- and his final checks cut to the employees- banks won't cash them. The man is a slimeball- I saw him the afternoon that he filed and he was acting like he had just won the Lottery or something. The employees that worked for him now are struggling to get Unemployment- because something wasn't done right---once again. I can't go in my town's Christian Bookstore to shop because that creep owns it- I am now traveling to Florence or getting my items shipped to me from CBD or Amazon. Just wish we had a little Christian book store like we used to- I loved going in and looking and buying when it was located in the little corner.
concerned christian

Zebulon, NC

#300 Mar 6, 2014
Don't know why the authorities don't put this crook in jail. Not the first time he has cheated people out of their unemployment but tell the employees to persist because if they have proof, like a pay stub, they should get their checks - at least they did in NC. He paid for his bankruptcy with a bad check in NC so was denied - hopefully Tennessee will do the same. Wonder how long it will take before he finally goes to jail - where crooks like him belong.
concerned christian

Zebulon, NC

#301 Mar 6, 2014
Mr. Cribb has never had the finances to pay his bill -- his mother in law paid them here in NC. Not surprised about the unemployment - same thing he did here in NC - didn't make the payments to state like he was suppose to. However because the employees had proof of employment, their pay stubbs, they received eventually. Bankruptcy - he filed in NC and paid for the first payment with a bad check so was denied./ -- will be interesting what happens in Tennessee. Wonder how much longer this crook will evade his proper home - jail.
Traveler

Lawrenceburg, TN

#302 Mar 7, 2014
For the one who judged my post as 'clueless'- perhaps you should have told the little girl who received a paycheck from this creep and then couldn't cash it. Go to Ponderosa in Lawrenceburg- she works there and they all know about this sorry jerk. Try again -jerk wad...you missed the first time because I am not clueless and I don't go on rumors. I personally know this girl, have seen the piece of crap check that the banks won't cash, and am familiar with others that have been screwed over by this flea bag in costume!
wisernow

Zebulon, NC

#303 Mar 8, 2014
traveler, dont waste your time on the person who said your clueless,if he or she wants to see clueless GO LOOK IN A MIRROR, hes a bum an should be in jail.seems to me the police in laurenceburg are useless also
Concerned Christian

Zebulon, NC

#304 Mar 18, 2014
Noticed in the Tennessee Public Records that Providence Hall went into foreclosure. If the Cribb's can't pay their bills in Tennessee wonder how they can afford to go to Florida on vacation for a week. For a "man of God" Mr.Cribb you ought to be ashamed of your behavior.
Traveler

Lynnville, TN

#305 Mar 25, 2014
Today was Bankruptcy court day and guess who was a no show.....yep! Mr Cribb did not appear so guess what is going to happen now? yep again...This is the type of people that gives Christian business a bad name!
Concerned Christian

Angier, NC

#306 Mar 25, 2014
]thats nothing new for that scumbag, hes nothing an never will be nothing but a shister....he needs jail time in the worst way [ being put in a cell with someone named big bubba ]...keep us informed ok traveler.? ty
Amazing Grace

Columbia, TN

#307 Mar 26, 2014
Has everyone forgotten GOD's amazing grace??? Just let it go!! Brother Jeremiah is a man of GOD. So, please just remember GOD's amazing grace.
Concerned Christian

Angier, NC

#308 Mar 26, 2014
Amazing Grace wrote:
Has everyone forgotten GOD's amazing grace??? Just let it go!! Brother Jeremiah is a man of GOD. So, please just remember GOD's amazing grace.
You must not be reading this blog very closely. Brother Jeremiah changed his name to Jeremiah his birth certificate reads Jeremy. He has been in so much trouble in NC it's not even funny. Lastly he's not a man of God he's a con artist. He got ordained on line what does that tell you - my dog could get ordained. Wise Up. He conned every one he could in NC now he's starting on Tennessee.
wisernow

Angier, NC

#309 Mar 26, 2014
Concerned Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not be reading this blog very closely. Brother Jeremiah changed his name to Jeremiah his birth certificate reads Jeremy. He has been in so much trouble in NC it's not even funny. Lastly he's not a man of God he's a con artist. He got ordained on line what does that tell you - my dog could get ordained. Wise Up. He conned every one he could in NC now he's starting on Tennessee.
..........evidently you dont know your ASS from a hole in the ground, the reverend [cough,cough].......jeremiah is a crook, his ass needs to be in JAIL, come over to whiteville and ask anyone if they know him, then you can run your stupid fat mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pic Student remembered as 'well-liked' (Jun '06) May 20 Josh grown up 12
Child Molester (Nov '08) Apr '16 Ithasbeeneightyears 8
Holden Beach Music Thread (Dec '14) Apr '16 Musikologist 5
local recommendations Apr '16 Newbie854 1
Poetry is designed to open and expand the mind. Mar '16 jthorn5656 1
Shallotte Music Emporium (Oct '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 14
News Residents trash garbage collection for Carolina... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lynn Coley 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carolina Shores Mortgages