'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site pos...

'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled

There are 460 comments on the Brunswick Beacon story from Mar 3, 2010, titled 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled. In it, Brunswick Beacon reports that:

Former town administrator Jeremy Cribb's felony case is still undergoing case management, his attorney said this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brunswick Beacon.

concerned christian

Garner, NC

#250 Apr 14, 2013
Here wrote:
Wow and now he owns our Christian bible bookstore here in Lawrenceburg. Was in there earlier this week but can't say ill be back. I'm going to check out what has been stated here and if there is truth in it I will definitely be warning the people in my church.
You can also just serch on jeremy cribb nc and you'll see his mug shot etc. Good luck.
wiser than wisernow

Southport, NC

#251 Jun 21, 2013
Listen man, woman whatever you are. Shut your fat mouth about big phil and bubbly ben and the kenyan man whose hung like a horse. You are a moron!!!
If you stay on topic about who this post is about and stop talkin about the stupid moronic trash that you spew on the post every chance you get ppl will take you a lot more serious.
Stop actin like your 16 you loser. Ill be praying for you my friend.

Btw, i know this man has hurt many ppl and the best thing to do is what the Father commands us to do, LOVE HIM AND PRAY FOR HIM. He needs our prayers just as any other person who steals, lies, and hurts. Prayer is the best way to fight the devil! I think we can all agree on that.
wiser than wisernow

Southport, NC

#252 Jun 21, 2013
I falsely accused wisernow of what RC S said about the kenyan. I am sorry but i will stick with everything else i said
American First

Bellefontaine, OH

#253 Jun 21, 2013
Trash mouth disease has a habit of coming back at you! You would be doing the world a favor by MYOB, that is Mind Your Own Business and follow the Lord's Commandments, i.e. "Thou shalt not lie! Less is more!!! God Bless!
concerned christian

Nashville, NC

#254 Jun 23, 2013
Get a clue American First. This is a blog so am puzzled about why you would say MYOB - obviously people are concerned about this con artist and that's why they post -- I haven't seen anything posted that's a lie, based on my knowledge of this jerk. As far as praying for him, many people did that, in fact he even went on the alter and said oh i am so sorry and then went right back to stealing and cheating and telling lies. I just pray he gets what he deserves -- jail time.
wisernow

Nashville, NC

#255 Jun 23, 2013
its very obvious your not wiser than wisernow, this moron stole from everyone..even god...so you can judge all you want i stick by what i say and said....for all i know you mite have been 1 of his boyfriends........lol
Mark

Lewisburg, TN

#256 Jun 25, 2013
Jeremy Cribb now lives in Lawrenceburg, TN and appears to be back to his old ways. He is currently managing a Christian Book Store and is cheating his workers out of their hard earned money.
concerned christian

Nashville, NC

#257 Jun 26, 2013
Mark in Lawrenceburg TN - not surprised; he left Whiteville owing several of his employees back wages plus from I have on good authority he didn't pay their social security or their unemployment tax. Plus a couple of times employees' paychecks bounced. Good luck to his employees.
wisernow

Nashville, NC

#258 Jun 26, 2013
when is enough enough.?? are the people in that church that HARDUP for a pastor they will stoop as low as to hire him....????WAKE UP LAWRENCEBURG before he shafts you really good..this guy is TRASH and so is his wife,,both deserve jail..........
wiser than wisernow

Southport, NC

#259 Jun 26, 2013
All im sayin is for "not so wisernow" to stop the trash talk and if you hear about something let the rest of us know about it. Not gossip but fact, like what Mark said.
As for minding my own business, well thats exactly what im doing. anyone whose ever known this fake knows that he's a liar and a cheat.
Also I will continue to pray for him. As we true christians should pray for everybody including our enemies. I know he went to the alter and begged to be forgiven then turned around and started doing the same things. That doesnt mean you stop praying for him.
I pray for the Will of The Fair and Just Almighty God to be done with him. whatever that might be.
wisernow

Nashville, NC

#260 Jun 26, 2013
trash talk.? reap what you sow pal..your 1 of those 2 faced christians if i ever saw 1.all rightous an crap....well i spoke the truth, an im sticking with it..LIKE IT OR NOT
findingout

Lawrenceburg, TN

#261 Jun 26, 2013
Mark wrote:
Jeremy Cribb now lives in Lawrenceburg, TN and appears to be back to his old ways. He is currently managing a Christian Book Store and is cheating his workers out of their hard earned money.
Mark, does cribb not own the book store? Or to put it another way, is there someone not funding him so he could buy the store himself. Have you got proof on the cheating workers part.
When he first came here the church body was warned of him but they had already fallen for his slick way of coning people. He ran some off from the church that did not agree with him and knew what he was up too, but the bulk of the church body, say 20 people, are under his spell.
wisernow

Nashville, NC

#262 Jun 26, 2013
well those 20 people need help,doesnt the church have elders or deacons that could do something..??
concerned christian

Nashville, NC

#263 Jun 27, 2013
It puzzles me how someone who consistently lies can counsel his parishoners when they need it because you can't believe a thing he says. At his previous church in Georgia he told them he'd never been married before Amy - wrong, he was divorced when he married her and the church found out and he left. If you look back on this blog you'll see where he lied and stole from a church in SC - how can people in TN overlook that --
findingout

Lawrenceburg, TN

#264 Jun 27, 2013
wisernow wrote:
well those 20 people need help,doesnt the church have elders or deacons that could do something..??
There are no elders or deacons left there. When he came there was only one deacon left and from what I know nobody would listen to him so he packed up and went somewhere else. The sermons he preaches are straight from the Bible and he does a good job preaching the last I heard. But that's because he such a good talker. Some times people just want to be number one in the church no matter who or what the pastor is. He is very good at making people feel like they are very important and making them feel good. The Bible talks about thinking too much of yourself and he makes them feel like they are special so they eat it up.
wisernow

Nashville, NC

#265 Jun 27, 2013
theres a reason hes called a silver tongue devil, hes going to shaft that church an everyone in it then take off, hes done it before to a church in marion sc...took them for 3000 dollars....hes just waiting till the right time an then POOFFFFFFFFFFF
tiredofthis

United States

#266 Jul 11, 2013
You know what..i have read all this junk you have post about Jeremiah. Let me tell you one thing.. Don't go running down the church where he pastors for that is my church and I don't like this junk you are posting on this site about him. He has been saved by the grace of GOD and forgiven for his past. He's a great man of God and you all will be judged by God one day and I'm not so sure he will be very pleased with you all... Grow up and be adults....i'll be praying for you all.
wisernow

Nashville, NC

#267 Jul 11, 2013
tell that to the 100s of people hes shafted in whiteville , marion, and georgia....WAKE UP FOOL
concerned christian

Nashville, NC

#268 Jul 13, 2013
tiredofthis wrote:
You know what..i have read all this junk you have post about Jeremiah. Let me tell you one thing.. Don't go running down the church where he pastors for that is my church and I don't like this junk you are posting on this site about him. He has been saved by the grace of GOD and forgiven for his past. He's a great man of God and you all will be judged by God one day and I'm not so sure he will be very pleased with you all... Grow up and be adults....i'll be praying for you all.
This blog is not running down your church; but you might ask the good Pastor Cribb about why he is now going by Jeremiah when his real name is Jeremy Lee; you might ask him about his first wife, Frances; you might ask him about the 4 counties in NC where he has various and sundry felony and misdemeanor convictions for things like embezzlement; failure to file tax reports; obtaining property under false pretenses. He's not a good person he just has a silver tongue and you are being taken in by it. I feel sorry for your church. Since I'm telling the truth and trying to warn you so your church doesn't lose it's money like other churches he's been at have I'm sure God is pleased.
findingout

Lawrenceburg, TN

#269 Jul 14, 2013
tiredofthis wrote:
I don't read anything here that has run down your church. If anything this may be trying to protect your church from one that has gotten in under lies and evil deeds. I know for a fact that he has lied to the church body from the pulpit. Forgiveness is a very serious matter since God has told us that if we don't forgive others he will not forgive us. But this man is unrepentant. He says he has asked forgiveness and then goes out and does the same thing over again. And something else, whats this I hear about him having sexual contact with another man lately. Tireofthis, ask him about riding around in a golf cart with another guy and get his answer for that. I hate to see the church follow him blindly with really knowing him. Nobody has said anything bad about the church except to warn you of this wolf in sheep clothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cool cabana Jul 27 Lucky Dog 4
News First on 3 Update: Lotto winner, high-bond drug... Jul 26 carolyn 1
house to lease Jul 24 Timm Larry 1
Shallotte Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 20 Musikologist 13
internet providers near Supply? Jul 18 curious 1
News Columbus County authorities looking for arsonist (May '08) Jul 8 Carolina cracker 3
News Caswell Beach mayor stripped of duties (Nov '14) Jul 4 captainbutch 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carolina Shores Mortgages