seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2391 Sep 22, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like someone recieved english class from republican home schooling.
I also would like to inform you that I most certainly am not a looser. But that's mainly because "loosers" isn't a word.
I can't wait to hear teachings from your republican home school history class. I'm just dying to hear more about how Jesus ran with the dinosaurs.
Interestingly enough, the knuckle dragging senate candidate from Missouri who said women who were raped could not conceive because the female body blocks a pregnancy in the case of rape, sits on the congressional science committee. He and his wife also home school their kids. I think when it come to dinosaurs and evolution too many Reoublicans get their education from the funny pages, mainly Ally Oop.
Empty Chair

Hazel Crest, IL

#2392 Sep 22, 2012
Holy crap, I just said something and I'm a chair.

A talking chair? This can't be.

With this stunning turn of events, I think Romney just dropped to 3rd place in the presidential race.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2394 Sep 22, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if serious...
or just retarded trolling.
You have to love seeing the Romneyites claiming the Obama campaign is in disarray, when their guys campaign is on life supports.
I think that's straight out of Rove 101, attack your opponents greatest strength.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2395 Sep 22, 2012
if your are so wrote:
f@#@#@#@# smart why are you not in office --your all a bunch of political wanna b"s that have to much time on your hands --fight all you want you loosers.........
Loosers? Why bring Ann Romney's crotch into the discussion?
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2396 Sep 22, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to love seeing the Romneyites claiming the Obama campaign is in disarray, when their guys campaign is on life supports.
I think that's straight out of Rove 101, attack your opponents greatest strength.
Naw, he's doing just fine. Hollyweird support Soetoro, and America supports Romney.

Nov. 6th will see a change in Washington.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#2397 Sep 22, 2012
Empty Chair wrote:
<quoted text>
Or as master of current events Mittens would say, "You may want to move to America's #1 threat and enemy, the Soviet Union".
LOL ... love it!
REGAN DID YOUR MOMMA

Markham, IL

#2398 Sep 22, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Loosers? Why bring Ann Romney's crotch into the discussion?
SO DID THE REST OF US !!!!
Poster amarillo

Spring Grove, IL

#2399 Sep 22, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You have to love seeing the Romneyites claiming the Obama campaign is in disarray, when their guys campaign is on life supports.
You'll eat those words.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2400 Sep 22, 2012
Corporations are people my friends.

Mittens thinks more of corporations than he does of 47% of Americans, who he calls moochers too lazy to take care of themselves.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#2401 Sep 22, 2012
REGAN DID YOUR MOMMA wrote:
<quoted text> SO DID THE REST OF US !!!!
Regan?

Who's Regan?

Hint: Smack works better when it's spelled correctly.

MORON!
Minnie The Moocher

Hazel Crest, IL

#2402 Sep 22, 2012
"Moocher" tax rate > Romney tax rate
LARRY SINCLAIR

Chicago, IL

#2403 Sep 22, 2012
Oh Barry, I have the cocaine and a jar of V-A-S-O-LEEEEN!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2404 Sep 22, 2012
On those 47%

Where They Live?

The ten states with the highest share of "non-payers" are in red states. Most are in southern (and Republican) states. Meanwhile, the 13 states with the smallest share of "non-payers" are in blue. Most are northeastern (and Democratic) states
-David Graham

So Romney was talking about his own base.

How stupid can that man be? He's not smart enough to be the presidents dog walker.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2405 Sep 22, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Regan?
Who's Regan?
Hint: Smack works better when it's spelled correctly.
MORON!
Perhaps he's confusing Reagan with the lead character in the Exorcist, Regan.

Romney's implosion has them all confused. They're lashing out like rabid dogs these days. I'll admit it's fun to watch. I don't know how much longer roundy will be able to avoid a complete breakdown. In addition to his penis, he's probably beating both his wife and his dog these days.

It's sad I tell you, truly sad.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2406 Sep 22, 2012
LARRY SINCLAIR wrote:
Oh Barry, I have the cocaine and a jar of V-A-S-O-LEEEEN!
See that roundy, someone else is into drugs and Vaseline. You two need to get together. Sounds like you two have something in common.
Oh Kelly

Calumet City, IL

#2407 Sep 22, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he's confusing Reagan with the lead character in the Exorcist, Regan.
Romney's implosion has them all confused. They're lashing out like rabid dogs these days. I'll admit it's fun to watch. I don't know how much longer roundy will be able to avoid a complete breakdown. In addition to his penis, he's probably beating both his wife and his dog these days.
It's sad I tell you, truly sad.
Best. Post. Ever!! You are hilarious! Thanks for saying what we all were thinking!
didit

Markham, IL

#2409 Sep 22, 2012
Oh Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Best. Post. Ever!! You are hilarious! Thanks for saying what we all were thinking!
i use to bang a girl in manteno named kelly...she could sucka golf ball through a garden hose......
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#2410 Sep 22, 2012
didit wrote:
<quoted text>i use to bang a girl in manteno named kelly...she could sucka golf ball through a garden hose......
Did you deflate her afterwards?

Or did you just pass her back to the next Republican in line?
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2411 Sep 22, 2012
SALT LAKE CITY—Seeking to limit the fallout from a videotaped speech in which he asserts 47 percent of Americans “pay no taxes” and do not take “personal responsibility and care for their lives,” Mitt Romney hastily called a press conference today to apologize personally to the “150 million starving, filthy beggars [he] might have offended.”

Who says Romney is a cold, stiff callous creep? Hey, he apologised didn't he?
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2412 Sep 22, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you deflate her afterwards?
Or did you just pass her back to the next Republican in line?
I'll bet roundy was in that line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carol Stream Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 49,931
Blackjack's Gentlemen's Club; The #1 strip club... 20 hr King Neptune 1
New Lenox fire district tabs Engledow as chief Sun Firery Resident 5
SD54 Delinquent on Payroll Sun jarachnid 6
South Elgin is Kane County's Most Corrupt Polic... (Mar '12) Sat RRidge 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sat LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sat fosterbrooks 156
•••
•••

Carol Stream Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carol Stream People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carol Stream News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carol Stream
•••